[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>retarded mods delete clerks thread let's take a moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Clerks-the_animated_series.png (112 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
Clerks-the_animated_series.png
112 KB, 466x350
>retarded mods delete clerks thread

let's take a moment to remember some episodes
>>
Is it safe?
>>
>>77442017
is it safe?
>>
>>77442017
>>77442453

Do the kiddie that spam this meme even know that it's a reference to Marathon Man?
>>
This thread looks like it was built by a re-re.

Why not start one where you don't call the mods retard, you retard?
>>
>>77442471
I thought it was a Lord Of the Rings reference at the time.
>>
>>77442471
No

To be far, Clerks isn't something well known nor is it even talked about on /co/ that much so I'm pretty sure that the rivaling levels of obscurity negate each other making it safe to discuss without having to completely understand what the reference is to

Kinda like the same thing with Golden Age Simpsons

Also the joke's still funny even if you don't get the reference, so there's no real reason to get anal over it. I mean, it's not like anybody's choosing to stay in the dark about where the joke originates from. More or less its just the nature of Clerks. Something funny, forgotten, then found again

Also you're a huge dick
>>
>>77441997
WHO IS DRIVING?

BEAR IS DRIVING, HOW CAN THAT BE?
>>
>>77441997
This show was ahead of its time.
>>
remember that time we got stuck in the freezer?
>>
>>77443053
It probably would have lasted longer had they waited maybe 5 or so years and stuck it on a cable channel
>>
>>77441997
But seriously, does anyone have any questions about the deadly virus that could kill us all?
>>
>>77443309
Oh yeah.

and remember the time /co/ watched the Fonz jump the shark?
>>
>>77443409
And remember that time at the painter's birthday party?
>>
>>77443476
I thought it was weird that the painter invited us to HIS birthday party.
>>
>>77441997
>They deleted my thread

Such a lust for faggotry...
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!
>>
>>77441997
Can the virus kill the Grimace?
>>
>>77443892
Nothing can kill the Grimace.
>>
>>77443892
Nothing can kill the grimace
>>
File: party.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
party.gif
4 MB, 480x360
BIG AMERICAN PARTY
>>
and here to take your sexual history are two giggling girls
>>
you're a fag
>>
>>77443378
Could virus kill the Grimace?
>>
>>77442544
>"no real reason to get anal over it"
>writes paragraphs in response to a 1-sentence post
>>
>>77442952

CAR FULL OF MIDGETS!
>>
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to show this on ABC and not Comedy Central or Adult Swim? Wish there was more episodes.

IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY.
>>
>>77444271

You're a cigarette
>>
The matrix has you

I told you to stop calling me!
>>
>>77441997
Why was that new J&SB movie animated in some shitty blobby garbage style and not the style of the TV series?

Also, been going through Kevin Smith's podcasts, they're fantastic. Any recommendations?
>>
>>77446541
TESD. Avoid his Batman one because it turns into him crying about Batman every five minutes
>>
Pack of fags.
>>
>>77446541
Did you listen to his Grant Morrison interview?
>>
>>77446541
Emo Kev.
http://youtu.be/N_N0oCmLVDk
>>
>>77446548
>Avoid his Batman one because it turns into him crying about Batman every five minutes

You mean Fatman on Batman? And what's TESD?

>>77446568
No. I heard the Harry Potter one, Daredevil, Flash and Tomorrowland.

>>77446658
Thanks.
>>
We do the science sez segments around here.
>>
>>77446658
Based Mos, starts off just chuckling and giggling at Emo Kev. The longer it goes, the more he's losing his shit at it
>>
>>77447285
How could you not? It's one thing to say you were a pretentious little shit when you were younger, but bringing in old recordings of yourself with your head up your ass with no self awareness is on a whole new level.
>>
>>77444451
You fool!
Nothing can kill that beast!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsJVmDZfaac
>>
>>77446541
Hollywood Babble On
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.