[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else got a school shooter feeling of Gus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: Gus-recess.jpg (33 KB, 552x558) Image search: [Google]
Gus-recess.jpg
33 KB, 552x558
Who else got a school shooter feeling of Gus?
>>
Nah, he is not autistic enough.
>>
Thats just cause he's white
>>
I have a feeling that if anyone was going to shoot up 3rd Street School, it would be Randall.
>>
>>77434115
Gus was a nice kid with lots of friends and a strong sense of right and wrong.

You're dumb.
>>
Gus had too strong a sense of right and wrong. He felt so responsible for a kid getting hurt because he was a demon in dodgeball that he dropped the entire game.
>>
>>77434115

BORING GUY

GROOVY GUY

BORING GUY

GROOVY GUY
>>
>>77434115
You mean Randall
>>
I get that feeling from a lot of kid cartoon characters, really

I think i'm the one with the problem
>>
>>77434115
Didn't his father equate standing up to a bully to Nazi Germany standing up to other nations?
>>
>>77435129
So weird, was just thinking about this earlier. It was actually WWI not WWII. He made a comparison to Belgium standing up to Germany to help Gus feel better then pulled the mat out from under him when he told Gus they lost anyway.

10/10. Father of the year, all years.
>>
gus gus, oh mighty gus, king of all the playground

gus gus, oh shiny gus, im glad such a great king we found
>>
If anything El Diablo would be the one to stop a shooting.
>>
>>77435179
Okay, cause that has been bugging me for years. I really thought the show acted like Nazis were the underdogs.
>>
>>77434115
This kid was useless
>>
>>77434115
>you guys, did i tell you i found the keys to my dad's gun safe? by the way, don't come to school tomorrow
>>
>>77435461
>instead hang out with me at the quarry and spend the day shooting cans
Fun memories of this as a kid. Granted everyone got their asses beat because a uncleaned and scratched up guns generally means something was up. Thought we were so sneaky with going to the store and buying bullets ourselves too.
>>
>>77435461
Almost. My childhood was more.
>You guys, did i tell you my dad confiscated a bunch of grenades and morphine from the privates at the base? By the way, don't come to school tomorrow
>>
>>77435584
Course afterward we found out they were just grenade 'simulators' that were all flash and nothing else. Still had a hell of a fun time tossing them into the dunes. Never actually found where he stashed the morphine.

By morning everyone had left except us.
>>
>>77434115
Gus was in military school. If he can handle the discipline, he can handle not going nuts.
>>
I always thought he'd grow to be Joker from Full Metal Jacket
>>
File: ss_intensifies.png (181 KB, 521x198) Image search: [Google]
ss_intensifies.png
181 KB, 521x198
>>
>Who else got a school shooter feeling of Gus?
No way. But if it makes you feel better the media depiction of school shooters doesn't match actual school shooters that much. He's almost certainly given

He also has a little bit of boot camp in his design.

>>77435179
Belgium wanted to be an independent country, with the big powers of France, Brittan, and Germany all around.

But at the kickoff of WW1, Germany demanded to go through Belgium to get to France.

They invaded the fuck out of Belgium and occupied it until the end of the war. But politically, invading Belgium helped galvanize support against the Central powers from countries on the fence like America.
>>
>>77435295
>A kid goes nuts, breaks out the guns and starts shooting up the school
>Someone gets hurt trying to stop him (Probably Spinelli)
>Suddenly, guitar strumming
>Gun is knocked of the shooters hands by a dodgeball
>Another dodgeball beans the shooter in the nuts
>Police are left wondering who the fuck is this guy?
>>
File: gus griswald.jpg (59 KB, 490x519) Image search: [Google]
gus griswald.jpg
59 KB, 490x519
Nah, I think Gus learned how to grow some balls and started getting /fit/.
He eventually became Duke Nukem.
>>
>>77434115
He was nice and had a healthy social life. Being scrawny or nerdy does not equal school shooter.
>>
File: Randell.jpg (6 KB, 261x320) Image search: [Google]
Randell.jpg
6 KB, 261x320
no but Randall was or at least he turned into a rapist
>>
>>77436224
Germany's plan to invade France involved invading Belgium, then attacking France via Belgium. They didn't ask Belgium for permission, they just invaded it because they needed to invade France rapidly.

Only the UK attacked Germany because Belgium was invaded, mainly becausethe UK had a treaty that promised to defend Belgium from invasion. All the other major powers where either siding with Germany (Austrio-Hungarian Empire), opposing Germany because it attacked them (France), or were neutral (USA)

Belgium's invasion didn't galvanize much support in the USA, unlike the sinking of the Lusitania.
>>
>>77434115
School shooters don't have disciplinarian parents.
>>
>>77435079
School shooter are usually loners how are depressed. Randall enjoys tattling too much to shoot the school up.
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to school tomorrow if you go to 3rd Street School.

happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long space kids
>>
>>77434616

Smart girl will spend her time studying

Drama kid

stoner

jock

lesbian

kid wont have any friends in high school
>>
Are people forgetting his knowledge in Military shit?
Gus is like a kid version of Big Boss
>>
it'd be Mikey
>>
>>77440917
>Mikey quoting MacBeth while he guns kids down

Damn...
>>
>>77440269
Nah Gus would just get new friends he'd join the ROTC program in High school. He's probably still be on good terms with everyone but mickey who would most likely become a stoner.
>>
Of course, he's white
>>
>>77441864
You already posted that and no one was biting.
>>
>>77441927
Implying I'm the same person

Implying you haven't already been caught
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 145x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 145x419
>>77441116
>>Mikey quoting MacBeth while he guns kids down
>>
>>77434616
>and a strong sense of right and wrong

Unless he was given a shred of influence or power, in which case he turned into a ruthless despot or a bloodthirsty sadist. On like ten separate occasions. I'm surprised the rest of his friends ever spoke to him again.
>>
File: timmy.jpe.jpg (6 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
timmy.jpe.jpg
6 KB, 188x268
He will shoot for a little higher than his local school, after joining the army and reading a bunch of white nationalist literature.
>>
>>77434115
basically pic related as a kid
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.