[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best Superman origin story? I'm thinking of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mON9Zan.png (846 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
mON9Zan.png
846 KB, 1280x1024
Which is the best Superman origin story? I'm thinking of either getting Morrison's first volume of Action Comics, Man Of Steel or Birthright. Just read ASS so I'm wanting more symbolic inspirational stuff like that.
>>
Superman Birthright. End thread/
>>
>>77430761
>Which is the best Superman origin story?
The one you personally enjoyed the most.

Now fuck off and go learn to have an opinion, dipshit.
>>
>>77430791
I've not a limitless amount of money or time.
>>
>>77430833
Or grammar, apparently
>>
File: 01.jpg (605 KB, 1024x1587) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
605 KB, 1024x1587
>>77430833
Page one of issue one of all Star Superman.
>>
>>77430791
Says the one disallowing the sharing and discussing of opinions.
>>
>>77430896
OP is asking "What is the best Superman origin story?" as if asking a scientist what is objectively the most efficient means of transporting oxygen through the bloodstream.

Wording is important, you presumptuous ass.
>>
>>77430920
Why are you so mad over such an insignificant thing
>>
File: image.jpg (565 KB, 1920x2957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565 KB, 1920x2957
>>77430761
>>
>>77430761
All Seasons.
>>
>>77430920
literal autism Smh Tbh f/am
>>
>>77430874
This. Keep it simple, every person of planet Earth knows this story by heart now, let people fill in the gaps themselves.
>>
>>77430920
>Being this autistic over nothing
>Calling others presumptuous asses

Just another day on /co/
>>
>>77430761
Secret Origins.

When has Based Cereal King ever done wrong.

inc butthurt batfags
>>
>>77431097
The first 20 or so issues of justice league were pretty awful.
>>
>>77430788
Birthright starts out good but goes full retard in the second half. It reads like Mark Waid wanted to have his cake and eat it too. Let's have Superman fight a Kryptonian invasion! Except that will have consequences I don't want to deal with. I know, I'll give Lex Luthor all the information about Superman and Krypton plus some absolutely ridiculous holographic technology to be able to fake it! If you want to smear Superman there a far better ways of doing it than faking an alien invasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.