[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
You like?
>>
HELL YEAH

Transformation obsessed Molly was the birth of MANY fetishes.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-09-21-01h31m38s79.png (718 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-09-21-01h31m38s79.png
718 KB, 720x540
Hell yeah, I love Bump in the Night. Even ripped the soundtrack from the DVDs.
>>
I was born in 92, so my only memories of this show are basically reruns when I as like 5 or 6 I think.

I remember there being a Christmas special and I think there was so robocop-ish toy that was serious business that no one wanted to fuck with.

Apart from that I'm pretty much just drawing a vague nostalgic feeling.
>>
I thought it was the shit. I was 11 when it aired, so I watched it as it came out. I have to imagine it was expensive as hell to create.
>>
>>77426224
I remember liking it. But oddly enough my mom remembers me liking it more than I did. I remember asking her about it and she was all like

>Oh anon you never missed an episode of that.
>You loved Bump in The Night
>You even asked me to call you Mr. Bumpy for a while.

The only episode I remember was when they went inside Bumpy's mind or something and he had a french version of himself to represent his romantic side.
>>
>>77426224
anybody who's voiced by jim cummings and rob paulsen is an instant fave
>>
>>77426224
watching the first ep now, robot is a cutie and the voice is attractive but makes it hard to tell if its a guy or girl
>>
>>77429214
That's cute, Mr. Bumpy.
>>
File: 1432760984353.png (211 KB, 331x352) Image search: [Google]
1432760984353.png
211 KB, 331x352
>>77429214
>>You even asked me to call you Mr. Bumpy for a while.
>>
>>77426224
it was okay. I preferred Trapdoor back in the day.

the only things I actually remember are the episode where the doll kept improving herself by replacing her pieces, and
>I was right and you were wrong, I'm gonna sing the I was right song
>>
File: MONKEY STARE.jpg (47 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
MONKEY STARE.jpg
47 KB, 220x220
>episode where they do a sing and dance parody of Alice Cooper
>>
I remember watching this once or twice as a kid and thinking that the blue thing was a girl. Apparently it's not???
>>
>>77427080
Same, but I can't recall any specific episode.
>>
>>77429755
Mom get the fuck off 4chan
>>
gotta say, the 2d pixel animation, whenever it shows, is superb!
>>
File: This pertains to my interests.gif (621 KB, 697x400) Image search: [Google]
This pertains to my interests.gif
621 KB, 697x400
>>77426224
I'd like to go bump in the night with that there rag doll if ya'll catch my drift.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.