[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one will end first? Which one will end last?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ittit.png (1 MB, 853x792) Image search: [Google]
ittit.png
1 MB, 853x792
Which one will end first? Which one will end last?
>>
Well, Spongebob is getting a third movie in 2019, so it had at least until then.
>>
>>77425475
>implying it's not going to be these four shows and the sale at DFS alone at the end of the universe
>>
The only way The Simpsons will ever end is if Dan Castellaneta dies.
>>
>>77425475
Family Guy's going down first, Spongebob is going down last unless Nick finds some other surefire way to fill 16 hours of programming.
>>
Spongebob will end first.
Followed by South Park
Then Family Guy
Simpsons will end when too many VAs die or leave the show.
>>
I think Simpsons will end first and then probably spongebob next.

South Park and Family guy is harder to decide between because they can almost do anything with their characters and both mock things going on in the real world.

I think Family Guy will outlast South Park because South Park has a bit more of a story and its played out in a hilarious way where as Family Guy just constantly makes jokes and the episode can wrap up whenever it wants to.
>>
>tfw these shows will most likely out-live even your future grandchildren
>>
I think Family Guy. Does anyone still care about it?
>>
File: 1445654624354.jpg (113 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
1445654624354.jpg
113 KB, 786x751
>>77425515
>he thinks a death of a major voice actor will stop simpsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZjRyKOcSCg
>>
>>77425475
Spongebob, South Park, Family Guy, Simps
>>
>>77425633

That was very impressive.
>>
>>77425633
they usually retire characters with dead VA's out of respect, they may get him to work the rest of the season Dan dies on, but I'm pretty sure that would mean the end of the Simpsons
>>
Wasn't South Park supposed to end like three times within the last 5 years? I think it probably has the greatest chance of ending. Normies will keep both Family Guy and the Simpsons alive for at least the next decade. Spongebob still has that third movie in 2019 so that probably has the least chance to end.
Is the third one supposed to coincide with the 20th anniversary of Spongebob's premiere?
>>
I really think Simpsons will end with season 30. It's just doesn't hold the same place in pop culture that it did in the 90s and even 00s. Fox doesn't need new episodes to continue making infinite money from merchandise.

Family Guy is due to get a theatrical movie in the next couple years and I think that could actually turn out pretty good if McFarlane directs it himself. The show will stick around and continue to suck regardless.

Matt and Trey will probably end South Park in the early 2020s.

Nick as a network will die in the 2020s unless they turn things around radically. Spongebob will survive as long as they do
>>
Ok, so South Park is obviously still very competently written meaning the creators still know what they're doing, and are the most likely to end the show before they run out of things to do with it, however with how the show is written about current events this could theoretically go on for decades. I'll still put it at the top for having the biggest capacity for ending. The Simpsons will go on forever, that's just how it's going to be.
>>
File: 1446692840307.jpg (45 KB, 652x362) Image search: [Google]
1446692840307.jpg
45 KB, 652x362
>>77425809
>Spongebob has been on for 16 years
>>
South Park will end one day when Matt and Trey get bored. I give it 5 years.
The Simpsons will end when a major VA dies.
Family Guy can drop any year now, honestly. It hasn't been doing so great.
Spongebob Squarepants might outlast them all. Or it could end tomorrow. It's hard to tell with Nick.
>>
>>77425975
Spongebob is old enough to drive
>>
>>77425475
>Spongebob
>The Simpsons
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.