[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447233940838.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1447233940838.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>Beats Yuga Khan's ass
>He's now in Billy's pantheon
I mean combined with those other gods Billy should totally be able to rock Superman's shit right? I mean didn't that apocalypse energy shit just make Supes a dick?
>>
>>77424136
Congratulations for missing the entire point of that issue, retard.
>>
>>77424175
What was the point of it
>>
>>77424136
is that really what you're going to get out of this issue?
if he is now able to beat superman?
really?
>>
>>77424136
I want to fuck that Billy.
>>
Beside the fact that who gives a shit if Billy can take Supes, the pantheon doesn't give Billy their full powers. If that were the case Zeus's power alone would make him nigh unbeatable. He is a conduit for their power, and thus gets a portion of their power, a large portion, but a portion none the less. This is why he has to share the power with every other Marvel family member.

That being said, realize that each God only gives Billy one aspect of their power, not their full power set. Of course much like Superman Billy's powers are dependent on the writer and plot. I have always seen it as Billy is the best hero to face smash magic beings, where Superman is better suited to face SciFi villains and Aliens.

Again reiterating who gives a fuck about his power after the comic event, which we all know is temporary. Although I think it would be neat for Billy exploring being the conduit for other Gods.
>>
>>77424209
that we're never getting a Shazam ongoing and the movie is canceled.
>>
>>77424136
Yuga Khan is canon again? Lame.
>>
So will shazam having source manipulation powers come into play later in the series?
>>
>>77424673
Fuck you cunt, that actually hurt.
>>
>>77424716
He was reintroduced in Forever People

I miss Forever People
>>
>>77425008
I almost forgot about that, but it just happened so casually I didn't think it was important.
Also that guy that was a better Glorious Gottfried than the real one in New 52.
>>
>>77424136
I don-t know, the marvel family is still extremely nerfed, im glad Johns bullshit is starting to get retconnned.

>>77424607
>Beside the fact that who gives a shit if Billy can take Supes

That-s his role since 1974.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.