[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say what you will, but peggy hill is a great character. she may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11
File: PfdozLx[1].png (313 KB, 618x461) Image search: [Google]
PfdozLx[1].png
313 KB, 618x461
say what you will, but peggy hill is a great character. she may be a little overconfident, but her true personality shines through it. she is a very strong woman, PLUS witty and hilarious

>fell out of an airplane
>taught herself how to walk again without physical therapy.

>got scammed by that "genius" guy
>came up with an intricate retaliation to get it back, complete with backup scenario
she is like literally batman with all these plans

>defeated the boggle champion with a clutch play
gangsta

>saved lou-ann from crazy bacon man

so... peggy hill thread?
>>
Cotton helped motivate and drive her to walk again

She was dumb enough to fall for the scam the first time.

She's ok at boggle, but the other girl was an idiot and used only a couple of large words instead of chaining out a bunch of small ones like Peggy did.

They also ended up killing him as well. She's shit at everything and even drag queens thought she was a man.
>>
File: peggyhill11.jpg (364 KB, 794x600) Image search: [Google]
peggyhill11.jpg
364 KB, 794x600
I'd fuck Peggy Hill.
>>
>>77420957
this picture is funny.
>>
She's a fine parody of "know-it-all" sitcom moms, and I have a feeling that /co/ is too young to remember that cliche so they don't really understand what's nice and unique about her character.
>>
Peggy needs more art.

More fetishy art.
>>
>>77420800
HO YEAH!

>>77421056
Haven't we had that in that foot fetish episode?
>>
File: PeggyHill[1].jpg (31 KB, 362x489) Image search: [Google]
PeggyHill[1].jpg
31 KB, 362x489
>>77420957
who wouldnt
>>
>>77420800
If you're gonna try to say something positive about Peggy, at least use your own image as an example.

Neutralizing Bobby and his groin kicking was a rare bout of badassery by Mrs. Hill that didn't involve her being an idiot or having to get out of a jam she put herself in.
>>
File: are they.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
are they.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>77420800
and don't let those potato mashers of hers step on ya.
>>
>>77421101
>Born again virgin baptisms

If this is real, it's the second most retarded idea to spawn out of American Protestantism. The first being the fucking Rapture.

Still pisses me off a bit.
>Peggy fucks her gay friend
>still blue balls Hank to wait for marriage despite having no virginity to offer him
>>
I don't find too many of her accomplishments all that great since more often than not the problems she dealt with were her own fault in the first place, but the writers did a good job of making her a bitch and/or expressing her arrogance in subtle ways (for an animated sitcom). Like, even in episodes not directly focused on her, she'd have a couple lines that implied she was hot shit, but delivered in such a matter-of-fact way that they might not stand out at first for what they are. As a kid, I didn't even get that she was meant to be egotistical because of that, and thought the whole thing with her shitty Spanish while being a teacher of it was just a wacky cartoon trait instead of one symptom of her biggest problem.

My biggest "what a fucking bitch" reaction to her was when she was almost jealous of Bobby's "relationship" with Marie, and announced at the dinner table that she and Hank had done things together that Bobby and Marie had never even dreamed of just to one-up him. Then when Bobby got dumped, telling him that their relationship must not really have been as strong as hers.

She's a good character, definitely underrated.
>>
>>77421219

It's cause Travis thought he was gay, so they had sex but they broke up. She made Hank wait because if Hank was gay and left her after they got married then she'd take all his shit.

It's so subtley sneaky, isn't it?
>>
>>77420800
Cotton has more respect for Peggy than he does for Bad Hank
>>
Honestly, I love Peggy. She's just the kinda character you just love to hate.

However I wonder what sets her apart in my mind from characters like Brian Griffin or Lisa Simpson who are also self-righteous, arrogant cunts.
>>
>>77421683
probably because the show itself, for the most part, was completely aware of her being a cunt

I love when the other characters subtly react to peggy's flaws
>>
>>77420800
this post was literally made by peggy. get the fuck out

>it's an arrogant peggy episode where she overestimates her intelligence and ruins something then relies on others like hank to fix it
oh wait, thats all of them
>>
File: PeggyBoobles.png (131 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
PeggyBoobles.png
131 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>77421624
he called her "hank's wife" for gods sake
>>
File: 1389151640842[1].png (145 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1389151640842[1].png
145 KB, 500x313
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7 KB, 259x194
ho yea
>>
so what's the difference between spaghetti and spa-peggy?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
peggy you dirty girl...
>>
File: zvd1g3[1].jpg (58 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
zvd1g3[1].jpg
58 KB, 900x506
peggy did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.