[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who is stronger /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 480x306) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 480x306
In the first movie it looks like Po is the stronger of the five beating the bad guy but in the second movie he gets his ass kicked many times by tigress.
>>
Because he was at odds with himself. By the end of the movie, I'd say Po's back on top.
>>
>>77420901
I'd definitely like to see them spar with each other and see who comes out on top.
>>
>>77420702
Po: Luck
Tigress: Strength
>>
>>77420702
Their love for one another.
>>
Both are equally strong, the difference is that Tigress has control of it, while Po works with bursts

At least that's how I see it
>>
>>77420702
>gets his ass kicked many times by tigress
I guess you could say he got... pussy whipped.
>>
>>77424342
the new movie is gonna touch this issue?
>>
>>77420702
Probably more of a rock paper scissors thing. Po just had to be the right guy for that one job.
>>
>>77425664

They're introducing a female panda, so I doubt it.
>>
>first movie was great
>second was GOAT
>plot for the third is set up in the second
I can't help but feel worried, but I want to believe we can get an amazing trilogy out of this series.
>>
>>77420702

Tai Lung knew how to fight the Five and was focused the entire time. Po didn't fight in a way he knew how to handle, threw off his concentration in various ways, and was immune to the paralysis touch. So it's more that Po just had an advantage in the first movie that doesn't apply to all fights.
>>
>>77424329
Tigress has higher Agility and Strength, but Po has equally high Luck and Endurance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.