[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Drawn Together Quotes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 376x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 376x283
Uh-Duuhh!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-09-02h50m07s580.png (121 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-09-02h50m07s580.png
121 KB, 512x384
Foxxy can you stop to steal my chicken buckets ?
>>
File: cap.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>you killed my mommy
>sucks to be you
>>
>>77418874
I missed you like a retard misses the point.

...What do you mean?
>>
I'm not going back to jail! I can't go back! AHHHHH!

>character proceeds to leap out the window
>>
Poor little Timmy.

Mommy misses you...
>>
Look out, he's got a Puerto Rican credit card!!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Stop your whoreines sodomising sinner! I shall cleans you with my blood!! Yarrrgg
>>
Help! She's attacking me like I'm the English language
>>
File: 1445178818-1445159801615.gif (3 MB, 374x281) Image search: [Google]
1445178818-1445159801615.gif
3 MB, 374x281
The Flanderization of this show

season 1

Captain Hero: macho with hidden gay tendencies
Toot: angry bitch & attention whore who generates many conflicts in the house
Foxxy Love: voice of reason but with nymphomaniac and ghetto behavior
Wooldoor: happy Buttmonkey
Spanky: vulgar, nasty and pervert asshole
Princess Clara: very naive, racist, bigoted & fundamentalist only because of paternal influences
Xandir: emotive and repressed homosexual
Ling-Ling: very agressive, nobody gives a shit about him and took for a pet

season 2

Captain Hero: pansexual with some weird paraphilias, totally dumb and sissy behavior
Toot: unpopular sad fat chick sexually obsessed and alcoholic who easy yell against everything
Foxxy Love: permanently erect nipples, evolve into a complete black stereotype
Wooldoor: Happy Buttmonkey but this time with more madness and gay tendencies
Spanky: vulgar & nasty but more loveable and sympathetic
Princess Clara: extremist religious bitch & more racist
Xandir: the only nice person in the house but very gay & promiscuous
Ling-Ling: insert some asian stereotypes here....

Season 3:

Captain Hero: very dumb, totally gay and sissy, more paraphilias and weird fetish, act like a dick
Toot: badass plucky girl, crybaby, gold digger and big slut who fucks with anything who would touch her
Foxxy Love: erect nipples, totally a black stereotype, abused a lot of times on this season
Wooldoor: Happy buttmonkey, very manipulative
Spanky: nice party-animal and less evil
Princess Clara: complete bitch who treats his housemates like shit, Knight Templar extremist
Xandir: practically the same like in the season 2, he many times advises Captain Hero with no hopes
Ling-Ling: more asian stereotypes, also he's a good guy and has resolved many of his personnal problems on this season
>>
File: captain hero2.png (197 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
captain hero2.png
197 KB, 512x384
Who the hell is that asshole?
>>
Is this show worth watching?

The animation is so... meh.
>>
>>77420197

Voice of reason Foxxy was my favorite.
They pretty much made a stupidly offensive black stereotype, yet she was the smartest and most capable character.
>>
>>77420285
Best foxy was 1930's mammy foxy though
>>
>>77420283
If you ever was on /b/ you will feel at home. It's like robot chicken but it pushes all the boundaries to its limits in some episodes. It's a show to not think and unwind and just go with the madness
>>
File: tumblr_m2aidljaqQ1r0ufaco1_500.gif (450 KB, 450x346) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2aidljaqQ1r0ufaco1_500.gif
450 KB, 450x346
>>
>>77420285
The ghosteses they after me. Feets not fail me now
>>
File: tumblr_m7tivwiqfe1r0ufaco1_400.gif (211 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7tivwiqfe1r0ufaco1_400.gif
211 KB, 350x256
>>
File: tumblr_mknhjlAqyx1qdwd36o1_500.png (154 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mknhjlAqyx1qdwd36o1_500.png
154 KB, 500x376
>>
File: tumblr_ma2bpywuB31qbnozvo1_400.gif (658 KB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma2bpywuB31qbnozvo1_400.gif
658 KB, 294x350
>>
DONT MAKE ME SUCK YOUR DICK
>>
Do you like how I sing a love song, do you like Vincent Van Goghhhhr
>>
>2015
>not jerking it to Xandir and Foxxy
>>
Captain hero erasing memory xD
>>
>>77420283
It's very offensive and holds nothing back, in a god way.
But it at times is about dumb enough that a two year old would get the joke.

All in all, it's on the better half of cartoons that go all out adult comedy.
>>
I though god give tumors to people for marrying outside their race
>>
>>77420573
DON'T MAKE ME CUDDLE YOU LIKE A BABY!
>>
12 years old girl and a donkey
>>
>>77420453
this show straight up pushed the boundaries

they made a bill cosby rape joke back when no one understood it because the only people in the know on that were all celebrities.
>>
Next time we'll explore the question of why Jews have big noses. Is it because air is free?
>>
>>77420285
Well some of the characters have a positive evolution, Foxxy is nice and smart but sometimes act like a dumb bitch or say stupid and selfish things, yeah the season 1 Foxxy was pretty good, in the season 3 she's constantly abused...

Captain Hero is more fun being mad, fucking stupid and sexually perverted at the extreme

Toot is better when she his sexually attractive and badass, personnally it's hard for me to find her very fat or disgusting when there are no fat jokes around... also she's fun when she has his childish whiny behavior

Wooldoor is pretty cool and awesome, but sometimes TOO GAY ! but is a good buttmonkey

Spanky is more loveable when he don't act ALWAYS like a complete dick in bullying mode

Princess Clara is a bitch but this is positive, his drama in the two first episode of the season 1 was fucking boring

Xandir is the same

and Ling-Ling become really a loveable and good character, in the season 1 he was just an agressive buttmonkey
>>
>>77420285
>"Foxxy, you're the only one in the house who isn't COMPLETELY retarded, what do you think?"
>>
what are the best episodes /co/?

i'm gonna go watch this shit.
>>
>>77420966
Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable! Is one of my favorite episodes.
>>
>Clara: "Oh my God, it's BEEP Mouse"
>Capt Hero: "I should have known you were behind this Mickey BEEP"

I still it clever and funny as hell
>>
Why does this show bill itself as a reality show? It barely resembles a reality show, it's just a convenient plot device to get all the characters together.

Avoid the movie like the plague.
>>
>>77421052
That's brilliant. Like that one censor tease family guy did but much more clever.
>>
>>77420966
The Other Cousin
And
Foxxy vs The Board of Education
>>
>>77421105
Well it is supposed to be a parody of The Real World or those other live together and have Drama reality shows.
>>
>>77420966
"A Tale of Two Cows"
"Captain Girl"
"Freaks & Greeks"

i fucking love this ones
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-09-04h15m48s230.png (236 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-09-04h15m48s230.png
236 KB, 512x384
>>77421233
They all lives in a cartoon world with cartoons parodies, the stories aren't really canonical and have crazy and ridiculous plots, this is full of gags, stereotypes and absolutly no serious events and stuff, some characters die and come back on the next episodes
>>
>>77421344
How does their universe work? Are they all from different realities? We don't get much of a back story for each character/
>>
>>77421530
All of the worlds they come from just kind of exist in the real world. Disneyland Princessverse is just a country somewhere, Japkorea looks like a poorly-animated pokemon anime, not-Krypton is/was a planet somewhere. They all have back stories, some are explored far more than others, and they're usually expressed via relatives.
>>
>>77421530
Yeah, in fact the back stories and the background are uncanonical and always changes...

In an episode we see Foxxy forced out of his house by his Mom who is a human, and in a late episode we see his mom is a Fox....

Wooldoor is supposed to be the survivor of a genocide but we sometimes see his parents...

Toot is supposed to be a popular heartrob of the 20s-30s but she goes to a fat camp in his past...

Also we don't know exactly the religion of the characters.... because this always change, sometimes Wooldoor is catholic sometimes is jew, Spanky is supposed to be muslim, Toot has an Ashkenazi family name ( "Braunstein" ) but don't show very much is jewish stuff and seems to be christian... Ling-Ling have a kind of new age religion like scientology but we don't know if this is just a gag or not...
>>
Well this shows have some "Heartwarming" moments ?

the only who comes to my mind are:

> Captain Hero in wheelchair trying to kill himself because he thinks the brain tumor on Foxxy and his kidnapping by Mickey Mouse's henchmens is all of his fault, but he saw the poster with the cat hung on a branch and the phrase "Hang in there, baby !" for the first time he read the phrase and this restores his hope for saving Foxxy.

> in the same episode, the speech of Spanky to Mickey about offensive old cartoons

> At the fat camp, the moment when Toot and Xandir kissing, and Xandir isn't under the control of the cheat book, cute moment

> In the same episode, the moment when Wooldoor accepts the death of the Live Action Cow, before the hilarious flashbacks shit

> The speech of Ling-Ling to asian people about accepting their own culture and their slanting eyes

there are more ?
>>
File: doblaje mexicano.jpg (23 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
doblaje mexicano.jpg
23 KB, 500x382
Lord Freezer...
Si, Zarbon?
Quiero que me penetres
>>
>I'll have more arms than the wackiest God in all of India!

>Well, duty calls!
>Wait, are you gonna sleep with her, or are you gonna make a poopy?
>If all goes well...both.
>>
>"For killing the most beautiful woman in all of Mexico next to Edward James Almos, the fine is FIVE HUNDRED BILLION PESOS"
>"But that's almost 12 American dollars!"
>>
>drop the candy and step away from the ledge
>please sir, I didnt mean to do it!
>I dont care, step away from the ledge OR THE BITCH GETS IIIIIIIT
>run! he'll kill me no matter what you do!
>>
>>77422949

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s1BecGUnBo
>>
>>77423388

>I'll have more arms than the wackiest God in all of India!

That shit kills me every time. I used that shit in real life and it was a crowd killer.
>>
It makes me mad that drawn together was a show that was ahead of its time that basically died because they moved the time slot to not after south park.
>>
>>77425363
Eh it got like 3 seasons and a straight to DVD movie
Lots of Adult comedy gems barely see past a full season.
>>
>>77420966
A Very Special Drawn Together
>>
This might be the most offensive cartoon ever and I love it for it. There's literally nothing it didn't attack. There was a episode where they kept black people from getting a good education by making all the pencils grape flavored. GOAT offensive show.
>>
>Don't make me kick your ass.
>DON'T MAKE ME SUCK YOUR DICK!
>Don't make me cuddle you like a baby!
>DON'T MAKE ME SUCK YOUR DICK!
http://liuvshangtalksmack.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>77425990
was that the one where they get caught up in a role play therapy thing to "help xandir come out to his parents" that just gets more and more elaborate?

because that really is a great episode.
>>
>>77426312
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>77421780
>Yeah, in fact the back stories and the background are uncanonical and always changes...
That's because in their world, its a reality show, so their lives are whatever the plot wants them to be, they are semi self aware cartoon who abuse the cartoon logic itself for entertainment sake
>>
>>77422568
That episode where Ling-Ling wants to tap dance had some of these, to be honest this show quickly kills and likeability for the sake of shock humor, its like Family Guy on steroids
>>
>>77426693
Its not a good introduction episode though, the cereal one still is one of the fucking best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5i0luwSZQ
>>
>>77426757
>being this autistic
>>>/v/
>>
Just finished this show and it was fairly meh. Captain hero has the best lines like >>77419735
>>
>>77427228
Hero is the best thing about the show
>The ball cleaning episode
>that episode where he fucks with himself from the past
>the jogging episode
>That episode where he scams his fights
good shit
>>
>>77425363
Ended at the right time before shit got stale. The movie is proof because it was fucking horrible.
>>
File: Italy ain't black.jpg (110 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
Italy ain't black.jpg
110 KB, 853x543
>>77420999

The Italian name of that episode is simply called "Gay Robot"
>>
>>77421193
She is hot! Retarded hot
>>
>>77427340
Scroto! And hero sandwich
>>
Dude do you know what I like to do to the vagina?
>>
My favourite episode is Charlottes web of lies.
>this was the hottest interspecies sex since Mathew Broderick nailed Sarah Jessica Parker
>>
This show is written by leftist degenerates for leftist degenerates

something along those lines
>>
And gi-gi rhymes with puppy! But not very well.
>>
I thought these people picked banjos, not fights!
>>
>>77420515
Go foxy, it's your birthday, not for real real, just for play play
>>
Gay bash in the background you can see a Glory hole with Glory Glory hallelujah written next to it
>>
>>77429019
Did they really say that?
>>
>>77424936

I think it's funny too, but how often do you get to use it though?
>>
There's an episode where i swear to god they predicted the future..
>>
>>77425363
eh it kinda fell apart during season 3, like right after the first part to that Mall 2-parter the quality dropped to an alarming extent(and the movie is supposedly atrocious)

>>77426910
that's the first time in ages I've seen someone reference the cereal episode and not post a gif or clip of the incestous kids
>>
>>77424666
This was one of my favorite scenes in the whole series, it's still hilarious now.

Btw that's Billy West doing the mall cop in that scene.
>>
>>77418938
>>77418874
What ep
>>
>>77421105
Yeah, the reality show premise got ditched pretty fast once the show proved it could stand its ground and get good ratings without it.
>>
File: Drawn_Together_Jesus.png (597 KB, 822x978) Image search: [Google]
Drawn_Together_Jesus.png
597 KB, 822x978
Ha, look at that heeb pretendin' to drown! Ahh, those Jews kill me...
>>
>>77420573
>yfw he's the voice of Johnny Test.
>>
Racist Walrus lost in the Detroit Projects after Dark
>>
>>77432562
Anybody?
>>
File: Drawn Together Wooldoor's grave.png (170 KB, 483x260) Image search: [Google]
Drawn Together Wooldoor's grave.png
170 KB, 483x260
>>
Is it wrong I wanna toot Toot?
I think its the pronounced nipple that turn me on
>>
File: vlcsnap-410596.png (197 KB, 682x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-410596.png
197 KB, 682x384
>>77434535
No Bro, actually you have good taste

the combination of pale skin, black hair, cute face, curvy hips, thigh, legs, big butt and chubby body is fucking hot ! her outfit make the thing better

this is just another character with the "Kanker sisters syndrome" the writers exaggerate as fuck for try to make a character ugly....
>>
>>77418874

This show was awesome. Oh man, the creaters must have had so much fun doing all this shit.
>>
>>77420654
I fucking love that bit
>>
>>77420197
So...you're saying it only got better as time went on?
Cause I'm getting that vibe.
>>
>>77427340
>Hero is the best thing about the show
More like the reason why it turned to shit so fast
>>
First season is dated and not very funny

Second season is the best but its pretty much just edgy for the sake of it and no different from newgrounds shit.

Third season is weak as a whole in terms of animation and storylines and this is where the humor weighs thin.

Movie is atrocious with terrible animation, very bad writing and you can tell that the creators were salty over being cancelled given their strawman argument against South Park which ironically is a dose of hypocritical humor on top of it.

Overall can't say I'll miss it especially given how dead reality tv is now it feels even less relevant now on top of adult animation being more popular and critically acclaimed than it ever was back then going back that something like Drawn Together feels like a step back.
>>
>>77435392
For the "critic" against South Park this is not really serious, it's humoristic, they just said some people tolerate more when South Park do trash humor just because the excuse of having a satirical message and this is true, for exemple people on /co/ are constantly bitching about Family Guy's gross stuff with autistic arguments ( and not really talking about the real bad things of the show ) but said nothing against south park ( South Park has gone too far by moments in offensive jokes or gross stuff and without any messages, also the first seasons of south park don't have really messages against society ) this is the only thing they said in the movie, they never said Drawn Together was cancelled by the fault of South Park... this argument is just a butthurt of autistic fanboy people like Mr Enter or some shit like that

also for me the movie isn't that terrible, just average and could have been better
>>
>>77419735
Captain Hero really emerged to be the best character on that show.
>>
>>77419746
Jesus christ, the shit they got away with. I can just imagine the tumblr rage
>>
>>77420197
>Xandir: repressed homosexual
He gets outed in episode 2.
>>
>>77420285
Woah
what
wait
Drawn Together... got offensive?
No. Can't be true.
>>
>>77420789
DON'T MAKE ME SUCK YOUR DICK
>>
>>77421105
It's literally just an excuse to have them all in the same house. Which is fine. They use the format a few other times, especially with the announcer character.
>>
>>77435561
>For the "critic" against South Park this is not really serious, it's humoristic
Nope they were asspained over the show being cancelled, its in the commentaries and interviews that they thought it was bullshit that South Park is just as disgusting but because there's a point to it its fine that its still on and it wasn't meant for humor sake either.

> for exemple people on /co/ are constantly bitching about Family Guy's gross stuff with autistic arguments ( and not really talking about the real bad things of the show )
Nope, gore is just one of the many things that gets called out, its really the lazy humor and inconsistent characterization that gets criticized the most.

>also the first seasons of south park don't have really messages against society
Uh...yes they do. South Park has always been topical and satirical since it began.

>also for me the movie isn't that terrible, just average and could have been better
Nah its just bad. And even if you can look pass the shitty animation its just pretty dull as a whole due to the lazy humor.
>>
Did Netflix removed Drawn Together from their streaming stuff?
>>
> Nope they were asspained over the show being cancelled, its in the commentaries and interviews that they thought it was bullshit that South Park is just as disgusting but because there's a point to it its fine that its still on and it wasn't meant for humor sake either.

Yes, they are mad because their show has been cancelled, it's a normal reaction, but they don't want a "cartoon crusade" against south park, they love South Park too ( in the official facebook page of Drawn Together they like the south park page ) and yes it's true, South Park by moments have disgusting and gross content, where is the satirical message on the adventure of lemmiwinks trapped in the anus of mr slave ? this is just fun and gross but who cares ? people tolerate more South Park just for having points and social messages, it's the only thing they said, and yes the movie was made for humor too but it's less good than the show

> Nope, gore is just one of the many things that gets called out, its really the lazy humor and inconsistent characterization that gets criticized the most.

sorry but most of times people here or on ratings websites talk shit about family guy with some arguments like "OH MY GOD THIS IS OFFENSIVE ! OH MY GOD THE CHARACTERS ACT LIKE DICKS !! OH MY GOD THIS IS GROSS !!'

> Uh...yes they do. South Park has always been topical and satirical since it began.

not before the season 5

> Nah its just bad. And even if you can look pass the shitty animation its just pretty dull as a whole due to the lazy humor.

the humor isn't really lazy, it's just shock, gross and egdy but this is disappointing and the show is better
>>
>>77420283
Don't watch Season 3
>>
>>77421052
How do I not remember that gag??
>>
>>77436637

All of Viacom's stuff is on Hulu now, but I don't think I've seen it on there either
>>
File: 1443744700929.gif (3 MB, 428x308) Image search: [Google]
1443744700929.gif
3 MB, 428x308
>>
File: 1441369843802.gif (2 MB, 358x268) Image search: [Google]
1441369843802.gif
2 MB, 358x268
>>
Best bit reporting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csZ4_bjhBT4
>>
>>77434997
Yes and no, as it drifted further away from the reality show premise and the characters were allowed to develop on their own, the plots and characterizations became a little more interesting.

Conversely, near the end of the third season the writing occasionally got pretty lazy and any one of the characters was liable to do something violent and wacky at any given time.
>>
like the rain over the desert, i refuse to participate
>>
Repent? But we just pented!
>>
>>77420966
Lost in Parking Space 1 & 2
>>
>>77418874
>That Fat Albert parody
Fat Allen - "i swear we never touched an innocent girl in our lives, we aint bill cosby, we're just his creations"
>>
>>77435561
MrEnter actually hates Drawn Together though because "wah too offensive and mean spirited".
>>
>>77436751
>people tolerate more South Park just for having points and social messages,
I thought people tolerate South Park more because it was funny and well-written not because there was a point to everything they did. Granted I can see their frustration over getting cancelled for a show like Lil' Bush.

>not before the season 5
All of season 4 was was this (Timmy 2000, Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000, "Quintuplets 2000", etc.) they've always been critical of current society.

>the humor isn't really lazy
Come on, pausing your movie for an overly long "commentary" gag? The sex scene? Everything in Make A Point land? Movie just blew and wasn't entertaining.
>>
>>77439489
> I thought people tolerate South Park more because it was funny and well-written not because there was a point to everything they did. Granted I can see their frustration over getting cancelled for a show like Lil' Bush.

Actually the channel cancel Drawn Together for many reasons, and one of them are "this is too offensive without any messages or point" unlike South Park who's trash too but have the shield of social messages...

concerning people, generally trash humor isn't for all publics and South Park have this but use morals and other stuff for decrease the thing, so is more acceptable by mainstream people, anyway yes is funny too, really i don't understand why internet people thinks they are really a war between cartoon shows... the kind of people who take the critic of south park to family guy seriously... this is just ridiculous

> Come on, pausing your movie for an overly long "commentary" gag? The sex scene? Everything in Make A Point land? Movie just blew and wasn't entertaining.

it's just less good than the show and try to shock and do the most edgy things, yeah it's very average, also the bad animation is because comedy central don't want to do money for a better traditional animation...

but this is a thread for talking about the show, debating to defend a movie that is constantly bashed does not really interest me, the sad thing is people take some things too seriously
>>
"not other superheroes, just me, just me"
>>
>>77420816
>the only people in the know on that were all celebrities.
I saw a flash cartoon sometime in the 2000s where Bill Cosby was on a main character's talk show and he said "I did not sexually assault that woman from Canada!"
>>
>>77420966
>five replies
>still no Lemon-AIDS Walk
>>
>>77421169
Huh? What censor tease? Are you talking about the phoque jokes?
>>
>>77438349
Totally the deepest jump writers took for the show
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.