[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrow/Flash Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: photo98.jpg (136 KB, 926x926) Image search: [Google]
photo98.jpg
136 KB, 926x926
How would you feel if the reason that Superman doesn't show up in the CWVerse is because he died on Krypton as a baby?
>>
I was looking for a supergirl thread, so will have to do.

I actually think SupergirlĀ“s writting, while a little cheesy at the pilot, improved a fucking lot in the third episode.

There, i said it.
>>
>>77418998
I'm still not gonna watch it
>>
>>77418998
3rd episode was much better, but it still had horrible flaws.

as for OP
>>77417802
the reason Superman won't show up in CW is cause he's on Supergirl on CBS
>>
>>77418998
if "cheesy" means shit then I agree. You can have light hearted writing that is still good and thats not what it is
>>
>>77417802
he's an Amish like in The Nail
>>
I'm pretty cool with this just being a world where the second stringers are the big guns. The other heroes just don't exist or are living normal lives.
>>
>>77417802

They didnt even have to do that. They only needed Supergirl since they are doing multiple earths on flash.

Batman and Superman cast too big a shadow for other dc heroes. Its best they are left out.
>>
File: Question_DCAU_001.jpg (10 KB, 514x323) Image search: [Google]
Question_DCAU_001.jpg
10 KB, 514x323
Look, all I want is a Question show. Objectivist, zenith master, street shaman, conspiracy theorist, any of them will do. But since he's not even as well known as Green Arrow was before Arrow, I guess I just have to dream.
>>
>>77417802
I'd rather the story be he became a biker and spent all his time huffing meth
>>
>>77417802
I feel like no one in the CWverse would even know nor give a shit because Krypton's destruction would be completely irrelevant to everyone on Earth.
>>
>>77424802
Season 5, Lance will drop uentin and join them.

Which will be weird since he's dying later this season
>>
>>77426787
That wasnt the point of the OP though. He's just giving a possible reason for no Superman.
>>77423668
Batman was confirmed in the first episode of Flash.
>>
>>77417802
The best way for Flash and Arrow to end, would be for the assorted heroes from both series to be up against something they can't handle, something that beats them at every turn no matter what they throw at it, like Doomsday or something, and the very end is Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman arriving to stop it while the Flash/Arrow kids look awed and a little terrified. Like the last shot is the Big Three from the back, showing only black hair and a tiara, a red cape, and Bats' cowl. And then they can all be in the Justice League movies.
>>
>>77428622
Are you a writer for Supergirl?
>>
>>77428635
That's not really the same thing. Supergirl is supposed to have all the powers of a god, just like her cousin, yet she needed someone to bail her out. What I described was just the children being reminded they're not the biggest dogs in the yard.
>>
>>77417802
Would be a good solution....How about Batman not bein there due to falling down the cave and breaking his neck?
>>
Didn't Gideon mention that Barry was a founding member of the Jus...? Also didn't in the future newspaper appeared Wayne Enterprises?
>>
>>77424802
I need me a conspiracy nut Question show.
>>
>>77431900
"future founding member of the..." I think is what she said.
>>
>>77432147
What do you think, David Duchovny? Actually, Alan Tudyk would be fun, but there's no reason that Jeffrey Coombs couldn't reprise the role.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.