[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write Cyborg Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Victorgin.png (147 KB, 304x200) Image search: [Google]
Victorgin.png
147 KB, 304x200
How would you write the upcoming Cyborg Movie?

I would write him as a hard butt Navy Seal who is manipulate by NSA. The NSA with his consent has injected him with sub-atomic bugs that give him the look of Cyborg in comics with all of the weapons also but it can all invert into his body at will and can become undetected even to modern day detection devices. this will allow him to look like and integrate in public as a normal person.

NSA uses Cyborg in their COMINT program to spy on governments over seas. Over time he regrets doing this and escapes the United States however the United States considers him their intellictual property and hires Deathstroke to retrieve Cyborg dead or alive.
>>
>>77416889
Hes white
>>
>>77416889
i would write him as dat chess playin computa... and he got infected with a virus... that virus name...? hot bitches he wants 2 fuk
>>
You know Cyborg has a pretty good origin. Its just missing a strong villain.
>>
>>77416889
He's gay

And now he has metal butt.
>>
Victor Stone was an up-and-coming football star who could have had it all, until he hit the showers too hard.
>>
>>77417020
He hit the showers so hard, the showerhead lodged itself in his skull and due to amnesia he believes he is part robot
>>
>>77417093
>belives hes part robot
>sarts making laser noses while beating up people with a parking metor ala the fatheads
I would pay my left kidney, to see this get made.
>>
I wouldn't because Cyborg's shit.
>>
>>77416889
make him white
>>
>>77417983
Wouldn't he just be Robocop then?

And we know how well that did recently.
>>
Meatball party gone wrong.
>>
Lexcorp scientist.

Working secret project to reverse engineer Kryptonian tech recovered from Metropolis' ruins.

Gets injured in a kryptonian power source accident. Lexcorp is like "lol cheapest healthcare possible".

So he sneaks into the Kryptonian nano tech lab at lexcorp. Uses it on himself to repair his bodies damage. Yet the nano tech instead just upright replaces his damaged body parts. Re-purposing and incorporating larger pieces of kryptonian tech into his body.

Lexcorp security goons break into the lab to try and stop him. The synthetic part of him takes over and kills the guards. Then breaks out of the lab and has him run.

when he regains control. He finds himself at his dad's house. who is a professor of engineering at some university.

With his father's help, he gains mastery and understanding of his new body. He can look completely normal when he wants to. But can also change to look like the half machine he is.

by luck he is in the right place to help stop a crime. the thrill of it makes him want to keep going out and using his power to help people.

when the news of the "cyborg" fighting street crime gets out. Lex sends Deathstroke to capture him. Setting up a climatic final battle in the movie.
>>
>>77416889
It doesn't matter really, just make it a generic black movie where basically every character you see in the movie is black, and the one or two white guys are short assholes who become the butt of all the jokes. But make his love interest a small white girl.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.