[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did Ra's beat this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: darhk-4.png (424 KB, 699x394) Image search: [Google]
darhk-4.png
424 KB, 699x394
How the fuck did Ra's beat this guy?
>>
magic obviously
>>
>>77416592
He was immortal
>>
>>77416592
assassin
>>
>>77416592
why don't they call the flash to btfo him in like 2 seconds?
>>
>>77417337
ASSASSIN!
>>
>>77417350
>THIS IS MY CITY BARRY
>Yeah but people are dying you sure you just don't want me to
>MY CITY
>Look that guy just got killed by the villain maybe I can just tap him in the head
>THEY NEED A MODEL TO LOOK UP TO BARRY
>Oh man oh jeez your sister just killed another man right in front of you you tried giving her med man
>I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK BARRY
>>
>>77416592
I thought when Ra's beat him, they were both just members of the league and Darkh learnt his magic afterwards? Then again, that doesn't explain why Darkh didn't just take over the league at that point.
>>
>>77417684
We have no clue what Damien's motivations are yet. He's just fucking around in the city now, not seeming to have any goal. I hope they fix that soon
>>
>>77417350
Calling Wells and Cisco would be more useful since without them, Barry seems to struggle to handle the tamest of meta humans.
>>
File: ONE MOOOOORE THING.png (109 KB, 221x219) Image search: [Google]
ONE MOOOOORE THING.png
109 KB, 221x219
>>77417350
Magic must defeat magic!
>>
>>77417350
Why doesn't Superman just take care of all of the Arkham villains at once?
>>
>>77417642
Dude, Barry is incompetent as fuck. Dahrk would win. This isn't 4chan atto-second meme Flash, this is CW Flash who would have lost to King Shark if it weren't for Wells.
>>
>>77416592
shitty writing ... guggenshit will ruin Legends of tomorrow as well... fuck this hack.
>>
By being slight less of a fucking tool?
>>
>>77416592
You try and kill a guy that charming.
>>
>>77417753
But UNCLE!!! We have guns, arrows, super powers and hot women!
>>
>>77417350
How is he gong to get there in his wheelchair?
>>
File: Ken-Watanabe.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ken-Watanabe.jpg
350 KB, 1600x1200
>>77416592
Since Ra's was a total dissapointment, I've been running on the secret theory that A) Malcolm Merlyn never left the guild and is a master ruseman and B) Ra's was a stand-in for Liam Neeson.
>>
>>77417350
It's magic. Super Science always loses to magic, it just does.
>>
>>77417684
I think Darkh didn't bother to take over the League because he no longer needed it. He has HIVE which seems completely loyal to him, were as the LoA seems to have attempted coups every other week.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.