[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was the magical "bring Bruce's mind back" machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: TheMachine.jpg (108 KB, 460x522) Image search: [Google]
TheMachine.jpg
108 KB, 460x522
So was the magical "bring Bruce's mind back" machine a red herring the entire time?
>>
This makes me worried that Snyder is gonna create some ass pull where "the spirit of Batman is eternal and within Bruce all along, even though we explicitly said it wasn't."
>>
>>77411947
>alfie broke the stupid Snyder cloning machine

Didn't catch that the first time thanks OP
>>
>>77412313
If the spirit if Batman ends up being batmite or Zurr En Ahh Bats in Bruce's head then all is forgiven
>>
>>77411947
of course it was, Did you expect Snyder to throw you a puzzle piece so easily?
>>
>>77411947
Maybe.
I think Snyder already said that he's not gonna kill Julie or make her evil, so there go two of the more obvious choices for making Bruce Batman again.
>>
I fully expect some crazy shit to happen so that Bruce has a new tragedy to inspire him to be a hero. When he tries to do it, Alfred stops him; he doesn't want Bruce to go out there untrained. He tells him about Batman and his entire history since his parents' death, and Bruce then has a training arc in the book with each member of the family helping him in some way.

Cass, Damian, and Jason teaches him how to fight. Steph, Harper, and Barbara teaches him tech shit. Tim and Duke teach him detective shit. Dick and Clark inspires him to be a real hero, and then Bruce is Batman again. Done.
>>
>>77412513
Pretty sure status quo returns in like two issues so I doubt it.
>>
>>77412513
You realize he's just gonna be his usual self once he remembers all the Batman shit, right?

No learning required.

If fact Snyder is probably gonna make someone give a massive two page speech on what it means to be Batman or something.
>>
>>77412411
That may be the only part of Morrison's run that Snyder hasn't ripped off yet.
>>
>>77412513
I think a lot of people would be pretty mad if Bruce could go back to being Batman after a 2 week crash course in literally everything he needs to know. Even Snyder fans would be pissed.
>>
>>77412513
>nd Barbara teaches him tech shit.

This barbara is shit, she is barely a detective.
>>
>>77412739
Sorry Barbara is better than everbody.
>>
>>77412739
I hate her too, but that doesn't mean Doyle would get Snyder to ignore her.

>>77412553
But isn't the whole point of the "he has a completely different brain" so that he can't remember? It's why I still believe Bruce will have to be inspired once again.

>>77412702
2-3 issues is enough. Plus, timeskips are a thing. We've had a few already.
>>
>>77412816
>2-3 issues is enough. Plus, timeskips are a thing. We've had a few already.
Batman trained for a decade to become Batman. if you say that you can take some guy with a good physique and train him for (what would have to be) less than a year, it invalidates a lot of his character.
>>
>>77412844
He was genetically perfect to begin with and muscular memopry does exist. But i agree an 80's montage does not work here.
>>
>>77411947
It reminds me of that Bomb in rises
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.