[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>throws back a lightning bolt as if it's solid i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 142363241051.jpg (197 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
142363241051.jpg
197 KB, 800x534
>throws back a lightning bolt as if it's solid
i'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that
this shits worst than frozen lasers
>>
>>77410203
Its CW shitfest for braindead people. What you expected?
>>
/tv/ needs to leave
>>
>>77410203
Fuck you, Speedforce.
>>
>>77410203
>a guy runs through time into the past
>a laser that can turn people into gold
>a gorilla that can control people with his mind

>guys catching and throwing lighting back is unrealistic

they'res always those people.
>>
>>77410203
>what is speedforce
And you can freeze lasers, you fucking tard.
>>
Speed force.
Aint gotta explain shit.
>>
At least in this case there's a sort of consistent internal logic. Barry can manipulate lightning with his power of goesfast, so Zoom can use his goesfast to manipulate the lightning thrown at him.

I'm fine with stupid physics, as long as there's some consistency.

What I had a problem with was that apparently all the people who don't have goesfast powers were able to see it happen. Zoom and Barry are fighting super fast, so fast that we can see lightning move as they do, yet somehow Cisco was able to see all that well enough to say how cool it was.
>>
>>77410455
yeah i was hoping zoom would move so fast he essentially teleports and we see no trail
like how fast characters move in shonen anime after 300 episodes
>>
>>77410203
Speed Force don't gotta splain shit
>>
Le speed force. Lightning has been known for centuries as being able to be influenced by outside forces
>>
File: 4463849-1307084722205.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
4463849-1307084722205.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>77410203
What part of Speed Force do you not understand?

Also he's probably wearing a special material.
>>
>>77410217
>>
You know, since the show has embraced the multiverse, I think they'd be missing out if they didn't throw in a little line about how the physics of Flash's universe are different. Just have Cisco say something something like "So theoretically in some of these different universes, the laws of physics as we know it could be radically different. Heck, in one universe it might not even be feasible, let alone possible to create a gun that can create absolute zero, or the planck temperature. How boring would that be?". Addressing that the science in the show doesn't actually make any sense, and it might not be as much fun if it did make sense.
>>
>>77410203

Comics, mate.
>>
Hard light was literally mentioned in the same episode. There are speedsters that can literally turn speed into Lantern constructs.
>>
File: speed force suit.jpg (174 KB, 329x500) Image search: [Google]
speed force suit.jpg
174 KB, 329x500
>>77410203
Speed force you fucking casual. Wally has even made a suit out it before.
>>
>guy can move fast enough to create a bolt of lightning and throw it: okay
>guy can move fast enough to catch a bolt of lightning and throw it: not okay
>gun can freeze anything: okay
>gun can freeze lasers: not okay
>people with superpowers get locked up: okay
>a girl with superpowers gets locked up: not okay
>>
>>77410203
>>77410217
>>77410542

>"Why is this comicbook TV show about a guy who can travel in time by running not realistic? "
>>
Throwing back the lighting was cool, but did it really have to look like a fucking Styrofoam cutout when he did it? Should have had it feed into his body like a surge when he caught it only to reform when he'd finally wound up to throw it back. But what do I know, I'm not an SFX engineer.
>>
>>77410455
>yet somehow Cisco was able to see all that well enough to say how cool it was.
Don't Cisco has vibration powers?
>>77411262
They blew a lot of their budget on King Shark cameo.
>>
>autists will defend this
>>
>>77410455
Well I mean crisco knew Barry was going to throw lightning. He saw Barry get hit so it's not that far fetched to believe they knew he got it sent back to him.
>>
>>77411333
upvoted :^)
>>
>>77410203
>muh realism
fuck off nolanfag
>>
>>77410592
But Zoom is Eddie so he is from Barry's universe
>>
>>77410455
Cisco didn't watch it, he vibed it
>>
>>77411333
You forgot your picture of Jessica Jones anon
>>
>>77411389
but jay had been fighting zoom for 2 years prior to the singularity
>>
>>77411389
No Zoom is Barry from Earth-2
>>
>>77411845
He could've travelled back in time.
>>
File: Speedforce shit.webm (839 KB, 912x446) Image search: [Google]
Speedforce shit.webm
839 KB, 912x446
>>
>>77410203
It was not lightning bolt. It was magic speed lightning bolt.
And obviously another magic-speed-man can interact with it as he wants.
>>
>>77411876
>>77411851
>>77411389
There are really only two possibilities here. E2 Barry, which is most obvious, because of the shitty nu52 evil Barry story they are probably using for inspiration (even the blue flash colors). Or Flash Dad. Flash dad would make sense bc E2 Barry could have died /been imprisoned instead for the mom's death leading E2 Flash Dad to seek revenge against any speedster for tearing his family apart, blaming Wells for his family's downfall and thus targeting Wells' daughter for revenge. I also would assume Flash Dad leaving after getting out of prison was coerced or had something to do with all of this. Possibly E1 Flash Dad was killed & replaced by Zoom just before release so he could operate in E1 unnoticed
>>
It's not worse than frozen lasers because Speedforce
>>
>>77412769
I'm going with the "Flash Dad" thesis atm. Especially after they outed papa Queen as E2 GA in the last episode of Flash.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.