[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We know plenty of wealthy male characters. My question however
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1386-0812-1816-2542.jpg (34 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1386-0812-1816-2542.jpg
34 KB, 300x224
We know plenty of wealthy male characters. My question however is, who are the /co/ women with the most money?
>>
Pepper Potts owns a considerable chunk of Stark industries.
>>
File: Princessmorebux.jpg (7 KB, 236x178) Image search: [Google]
Princessmorebux.jpg
7 KB, 236x178
>>
Just how did Wonder Woman get her hands on an invisible jet, anyway?
>>
>>77409920
It's actually just a bunch of seats, she can fly very, very, VERY WELL.
>>
>>77409867
Janet Van Dyne is an heiress.
>>
>>77409867
Elmira from Tiny Toons
Pacifica from Gravity Falls
pretty sure the Royal Flush gang is loaded, and they always have a few women in them
the Shi'Ar Empress Lilandra
Emma Frost, most of the time
Sue Storm probably has full access to her husband's fortune
Richie Rich's mom, Regina
Bianca Dupree from Beverly Hill Teens
Mom, and Amy Wong, both from Futurama
Goldie from Goldie Gold and Action Jack
the main girls from Totally Spies
>>
>>77409867
Powergirl used to own a big successful company.
>>
>>77409920
Depends on continuity, but in the Golden Age, it's because she's a princess, and her fellow Amazons developed and constructed it. One can only speculate on why it was never mass produced, especially after they started encountering other cultures and nations.

Post-Crisis though, it was a sentient amorphous mass that could turn into various shapes and become invisible. Because comic books. And the Wonderdome was actually pretty damn cool, as silly as it may sound.

The Invisible Jet sadly isn't really a thing in the Nu52. Because no fun allowed.
>>
>>77410795
having a magic invisible shapeshifting mount is, frankly, less jarring for an amazon warrior than just straight up owning an invisible but otherwise mundane jet
>>
>>77409867
what about Cruella De' Ville?
she's big in the fashion industry
>>
>>77409867
any /co/ character that needs money is rich at some point. power girl used to run a company and some others usually just take the drug dealers money
>>
>>77410819
Fair enough, but I should make it clear that Wonder-Dome is some kind of cosmic being from space. It's never really clear if it's straight up magic or not.
>>
Talia al Ghul is pretty fucking loaded, Bruce is Damian's poor parent.
>>
I'd say most Princess characters.

Oh and Peej sometimes.
>>
Veronica Cale is/was supposed to be a female Lex.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.