[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Universe Versus Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 49
Continued from here: >>>>77400912

In mind with swole Pete. Last time, I seem to remember us talking about some fitness guy who made gains by eating protein derived from human?
>>
>>
>>
>>
Where were you when Spider versus Serpents went down?
>>
>>
>>
>>77406478
Bumping, naturally
>>
>>
Hellish.

>>77406527
danke
>>
>>
>>77406559
I find it funny he draws movie Deathstrike.
>>
>>
>>77406546
At least he froze in a semi dignified position.

And you're right. They should release these in one collection.
>>
>>
>>
That's how team ups with Frank usually work out.
>>
>>77406597
Anguish is not a bad pose.

Why would someone only buy one part of the story? That's weird.
>>
>>
>>
>>77406657
Wipe off the bird poo and you got a regular poetic statue.

And I can see the Punisher one, but Avengers and Wolverine don't work apart as well.
>>
>getting hammered
>>
>>
>>
>>77406709
Zero to hero in mere seconds.

Yeah, I mostly just like this one and the wolverine one.
>>
But how?
>>
The finale!
>>
>>
a little over 5 years.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Those expressions are amazing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Ahaha. Great rescue.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>77407114
One of my favorite pages.
>>
>>
>>
Ya bastard.
>>
>>
>>
Thank you for the storytime. I had a blast reading all of these.
>>
So is each "versus" title a different iteration of the same idea or are they each a chapter of the same story? They kind of make sense in the order OP storytimed them.
>>
>>77407514

They sorta are, but it was a really loose framework for the writing in terms of who's doing what and who's infected. Which is why you see some inconsistencies.
>>
>>77407423
No, not yet! It's not over yet!
>>
>>77406966
ambush bug's head
>>
>>77407207

That can't be finale? Are they still continuing this?
>>
>>77406461
Meh, a good Frank writer would have just had Frank blow him away, if you want Spidey to keep talking, have him dodge.
>>
>>77407181
Don't know whether or not to say he deserved it.

On the one hand? Patient Zero's usually start the infected shitstorm.

Other hand? He did keep his word.
>>
>>77406416
So did this thing go into space?
I know we can assume it got into Asgard, but how far did it go?
>>
>>77410294
>>
>>77406898
Channeling Moebius here?
>>
>>77406416
woah
>>
>>77407207

Bad-ass Parlov
>>
>>77408596
Punisher was the first series, then came Wolverine, then Avengers. Last issue of Avengers came out almost three years ago.
>>
>>77406898
>Iceman wishes Frank spits on him
>>
thanks for dumping, was fun read if a bit inconsistent
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.