[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One protects you the rest try to kill you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Choose33.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Choose33.png
1 MB, 900x900
Choose wisely. How would it play out?
>>
Megaman, he would clone the others powers and figure out a way to defeat them.
>>
>>77406177
I'd either Jew it up with Ruel or go with Shego.
>>
>>77406177
Tai Lung is by far the most powerful.
Like, leagues above everyone else. He was only defeated by the "Chosen One".
>>
>>77406177
Cap can take you to Avengers Mansion which is pretty fucking safe.
As long as Cap can call the Avengers for help he's the obvious choice.
>>
>>77407978
Animated Robin is in his class.

He was a straight up metahuman, punching out rock dudes with superhuman strength,
>>
>>77407992
>As long as Cap can call the Avengers for help he's the obvious choice.
Come on, dude.
Calling for help is obviously verboten.

Why not put fucking Obama up there and say "He'll just call in the entire United States Military"
>>
>>77408010
Because Thor could probably solo the united states military?
>>
>>77407921
This
>>
>>77407978
Megaman is strong enough to hold up a collapsing tower, can destroy solid concrete with his mega buster, and since he's a robot that's made out of metal so Tai Lung's pressure point attacks wouldn't work. And that's not factoring in the weapons he's gotten over the years from the Robot Masters.
Megaman is so far above everyone here it's a bit unfair.
>>
>>77406177
Obviously the most fuckable one, whom I'd fuck before dying.
>>
Cap

>>77407921
either wouldn't hesitate to stab you in the back for your pocket change
>>
>>77408216
Puts a thumb tic on the floor he explodes
>>
File: 1438626779253.gif (1021 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1438626779253.gif
1021 KB, 500x281
>>77406177
I'll take Chat Noir. At least I won't die a virgin.
>>
>>77406177
Said it before, say it every time pick Cap.
Not because he'll protect you but because you'll have a comic book "death" that's clearly made to be overwhelming to convince the audience and then come back with a sweet metal arm and when they need a revenge arc for him to angst over failing you.

You'll be the Cold Climate Commando.
>>
Shego. She obliterates stuff and is nigh-indestructable.
>>
>>77406177
Megaman. He's got a lot of experience fighting dudes who show up on 3x3 panels.
>>
>>77409638
noice
>>
>>77408216
Mega Man dies instantly when he gets poked by pointy spikes you retard.
>>
>>77409294
welp, you beat me to it

my life has no meaning now
>>
>>77409115
>>77409660

Nope, the pointy spikes have to be static objects that have been there a while, so just dropping a tack wouldn't work. If it did then he would die right away getting hit by Needle Man, but he doesn't.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>77406177
If this version of the Shredder wanted to protect someone, he could. With his alien tech he could make one or several convincing robot copies of me that the others on this list could kill.
>>
>>77406177
That depends on how far my choice will go to protect me. Ruel could probably take them all out without breaking a sweat, but it'd cost him.
>>
>Tai lung
strong as fuck and can onlt be beaten by a martial arts master, even then, he wont be 100% defeated
>ruel
will protect you with his lofe for a few schmekels
>2003 shredder
literally wont die unless you erase him from the multiverse, at the very least he can be imprisoned until you die a natural death, but he still has henchmen, and odds are karai will finish the job.(goes both ways)
also if he dies then he will live in cyperspace and hack your stuff/opponents stuff. will porbably kill you for making him protect you.
>cap
you now have the entire avengers team to protect you. or trying to catch/dispose you
>chat noir
you wont die a virgin, and if he teams up with ladybug, which has probability manipulation (luck) they will probably not fail. i mean, good and bad luck inducement and also power to erase what happened during battle, including time rips. think about it. one gives opponent bad luck, the other has good luck.
>the rest
i dont know much, someone fill in
>>
>>77406177
Not Mega Man. I think the cartoon had the whole "robots can't directly harm humans" things, but IDK. He'd be barely useful.
>>
Chat Noir. Watching him fail would be the cutest thing ever. I'm ready to pay the price.
>>
>>77406177
robin plot armor
>>
File: ds.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>77406177
Shego's got a pretty good track record as a bodyguard. I'd go with her.
>>
>>77406177
If Megaman has the weapons he got from other Robot Masters it's not even close.
Black Hole Bomb and Gravity Hold would probably take care of all of them.
>>
>No one picked le broken 90's girl.

I guess I understand, she'd need voles in order to keep fighting effectively. Totally forgot her name but she is from a show called Cyber Six. One of the most underrated shows back, imo
>>
>>77406177
Robin because he has cool friends that would help
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.