[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would it be like in the mind of an autistic person ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
What would it be like in the mind of an autistic person ?
>>
>>77405844
A lot of focus and obsession with insignificant things with a heaping of confusion and frustration.
>>
>>77405844
The emotions would spend their time counting the memory orbs over and over, arranging them in order of color. Each time a new memory orb was created and sent to the racks, the emotions would flip out that the pattern was changed and then would start counting and arranging the memory orbs all over again.
>>
>>77405844

All buzzwords aside...

I think autistic people would have single emotions dominating for extended periods of time, some not being represented at all, or just the emotions not knowing when is the appropriate time to pilot.
>>
>>77405844
This is what it's like in the mind of someone who thinks they have "headmates"

Basically turning dis-associative personality disorder into hip and trendy tumblrness
>>
I don't know anything about autism except this video I got shown in psych class so it's probably something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2P4Ed6G3gw
>>
>>77405924
Nigger Pixar is OK people what can we anthropomorphize in the next movie: The Studio

There's really not much tumblr in the film.
>>
Rage.
>>
>>77405954
i ship the waitress lady and autist boy
>>
>implying Joy wasn't autistic
She had an urgent need to micromanage everything for the purpose of repeating the same day over and over again in order to make sure the memory orb shelves were a repeating gold color only, and any time things didn't go to plan she'd freak and start causing mayhem.
>>
None of the emotions speak the same language so they have to communicate through impromptu hand signs.
>>
>>77406123
That actully fits very well when you think about it
>>
>>77405911
Isn't that ADHD?
>>
File: 300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg (38 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg
38 KB, 300x225
Pic related
>>
>>77406123
Winrar

I'd love to see this turned into a movie
>>
>>77406162
That's OCD. ADHD is the complete opposite of that.
>>
The emotions are normal but nobody knows how to work the equipment. Like everything is in Spanish and they only remember a little bit of what they learned in High School
>>
All the emotions are stimming and never shutting the fuck up.
>>
>>77405844
Like browsing /co/
>>
>>77405913
So basically how the cat was represented?
>>
>>77405913
Not knowing when to pilot. that's pretty accurate tbqh.
>>
>>77406085
She didn't really cause mayhem.
Plus, she was one giant metaphor for how small children only function in pursuit of positive factors.

Notice how in the head of every adult, a different emotion was in charge?
How her mother had Sadness in charge, although as a balanced individual? How her father had Anger, who didn't actually lose his temper like her own Anger did?
>>
File: no.gif (1 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1 MB, 223x200
>>77405844
A disorganized mess. Memory orbs would pool into a giant pile in the middle of the room to get flushed out at the end of the day like an oversized dump. The Train of Thought would come at random intervals, dropping off ideas that Joy will assume total control of the console and pursue said idea until it burns out, then tossing it away, regardless if it was completed or not.

Loud noises would cause Fear to slam into the console. Stress inducing situations would have him rolling across all the buttons and switches until Anger throws him off.

The console will have a delayed response, occurring a few seconds after given input. Maybe because they think they hit it wrong the first time, or out of frustration, they may hit it again.

Islands of personality would be all over the place. The defining characteristics/interests of the person may be something trivial, but it will be the largest of the islands.

The workforce will be permanently understaffed, letting memory orbs just pile up without getting arranged in any sort of order. Meaning in certain situations, it may become difficult to retrieve a memory until long after it was needed.

At least that's what I think. Being an autistic spaz that got sent to detention for shit I regretted like the second after I did it, I've had a lot of time to wonder exactly what the hell's going on in my head.
>>
>>77406085
That's sounds more OCD, performing certain tasks to the point of obsession.

Autistics don't do it because it has to be done. They do it because it interests them for now. If they were to stop, they would gradually lose interest in doing it.
>>
>>77407251
This.

ADHD isn't an emotional problem, it's like thinking too fast for yourself to catch everything. Anger ends up in control of the keyboard a lot since he's the one who gets fed up with it the fastest.

OCD is a nervous disorder, tied into shame sometimes. It's where Fear and Sadness have the most control, with Fear ritualizing certain behaviors while Sadness executes commands.

A sociopath would be like...well, the metaphor is that the emotions aren't in control. They exist, to varying degrees. But they don't really interact properly with the rest of the system or their power over anything is minimal.

Bipolar disorder would be an imbalance, not sure exactly the metaphor. Possibly Sadness, Joy, and Anger taking turns being the only one at the controls with Fear and Disgust as backup?

What other ones are there worth mention?
>>
The same, but the movie would be animated by UPA.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2truxhcBko
>>
Question: what memory orbs would involve each of the 5 emotions?

I'd imagine your first orgasm, murdering someone out of vengeance and going to a really weird art show would fit.
>>
>>77407475
In real life, your capacity for emotion is exponentially increasing until adulthood when they start blending and become interconnected. In theory.

In their original script, there was a LOT of other emotions who were their underlings.

I took some psychology courses, developmental psychology is like learning a language. It's fascinating, never ends if you really want to pursue it, although unlike a language it'll never really do much for you unless you actually become a psychologist.

Here's some good links.
http://psychology.jrank.org/pages/212/Emotional-Development.html

http://www.child-encyclopedia.com/emotions/according-experts/emotional-development-childhood
>>
>>77407583
Got any more info from the other drafts?
>>
>>77405877
This, pretty much. Sucks.
>>
>>77407422
>A sociopath would be like...well, the metaphor is that the emotions aren't in control. They exist, to varying degrees. But they don't really interact properly with the rest of the system or their power over anything is minimal.
Sociopaths don't lack emotion, just empathy. They can be as happy, sad, angry, or fearful as anyone else.
>>
>>77408269
Pretty much the console has a broken lever that nobody's been able to fix
>>
>>77405844
I think the biggest difference would be there is no leader. If you think it through without Joy being the leader the other emotions didn't really know what to do. Sadness just ruined everything despite she was told not to, Disgust, Fear and Anger pushed buttons randomly and hoped for the best. Joy was the only one who had some direction where to go and what to do.
>>
Hitting that puberty button must be like changing the OS on the computer
>>
>>77405877
A thread about autism, and you're the most retarded.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1200
>>77405844
>>
>>77408576
I'd assume it'd be more like changing the OS on a mac, but you have to rewrite the disk by hand.
With a toothpick.
>>
>>77407818
Naw, they just mention it in the DVD making of.
There's probably full deleted scenes, but I haven't watched those yet.

But TVTropes seems to have some.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/InsideOut
>Brain with a Manual Control: The five emotions operate Riley via a console inside a control room. Curiously, they don't seem to have full control over Riley's actions, and instead can only suggest what her reaction should be, with Riley interpreting the input in her own way. Also subverted in that according to the Word of God, they don't actually reside inside Riley's physical brain, but instead in a Pocket Dimension linked to Riley's head.

>When Riley first encounters the cool girls, Disgust insists that they have to make friends with them because one of them is wearing eye shadow. In the closing credits, that girl's head is seen, which (and the memory rack) is dominated by her Fear insisting that everyone will realise she's a fraud. The cool girl's Anger insists that this is impossible because "we're wearing eye shadow." Also, her Joy seems to stand in the back, implying her status is much like Riley's Sadness used to be.

>At the beginning of the movie, the car is stuck in the San Francisco traffic, and Anger remarks that all the honking drivers are "[his] kind of people". The closing credits show the mind of a bus driver, whose emotions are all Anger clones in different colors, and who has an all red memory rack.

>In the beginning of the movie, Riley jumps from armchair to armchair, pretending it's lava between them. Later, the emotions have to cross that very lava with armchairs floating in it.

>Charlie Brown Baldness: Fear appears to have a single, long strand of hair on his head. As his design is patterned after a neuron, it's his axon.
>>
“When you see an object, it seems that you see it as an entire thing first, and only afterwards do its details follow on. But for people with autism, the details jump straight out at us first of all, and then only gradually, detail by detail, does the whole image float up into focus.”
― Naoki Higashida, The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism

“Criticizing people, winding them up, making idiots of them or fooling them doesn't make people with autism laugh. What makes us smile from the inside is seeing something beautiful, or a memory makes us laugh. This generally happens when there's nobody watching us. And at night, on our own, we might burst out laughing underneath the duvet, or roar with later in an empty room ... When we don't need to think about other people or anything else, that's when we wear our aural expressions.”
― Naoki Higashida, The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism

“I think that people with autism are born outside the regime of civilization. Sure, this is just my own made-up theory, but I think that, as a result of all the killings in the world and the selfish planet-wrecking that humanity has committed, a deep sense of crisis exists. Autism has somehow arisen out of this. Although people with autism look like other people physically, we are in fact very different in many ways. We are more like travelers from the distant, distant past. And if, by our being here, we could help the people of the world remember what truly matters for the Earth, that would give us a quiet pleasure.”

Copy pasting some quotes. The kid is just as retarded as you guys.

You can express yourself socially (maybe). He can only express himself with a keyboard.

Most of you could literally learn from an autist.
>>
File: 2305823085023802.png (394 KB, 871x453) Image search: [Google]
2305823085023802.png
394 KB, 871x453
>>77405954
Can you not do anything around these little fuckers? I mean shit. Those were just day to day noises.
>>
>>77405844
The panel has inverse controls, and the buttons get stuck all the time.
>>
>>77408915
It's less the kind of noises and just how much stimuli there is. Not just the sounds, but the sights, scent and feel of things.

its why you get a lot of shut ins and wallflowers who are autistic.
>>
>>77408862
<Sadness consoling Bing Bong after his wagon is dumped hints what role Sadness really plays in Riley's mind.

>Sadness messing with the emotions associated with Riley's memories in the beginning of the film. Turns out she was doing her job and seemed to know it, but just didn't have the confidence to stand up to Joy and the others.

>Around midway through the film, we see the Andersens sit down to dinner. Inside Riley's head, her emotions are taking turns pushing her, and Anger isn't particularly interested in Fear's opinion when he gets control. But in her parents' heads, the emotions all discuss things and work together to formulate responses.

> Crosses the Line Twice: In-Universe, possibly unintentional, take on this phenomenon. When Riley sees the broccoli pizza, Disgust is so taken aback by it that she throws up her hands and walks away from the control panel, meaning no disgust was actually registered and Riley must have had some other kind of reaction to it.
>>
>>77409276
>Freeze-Frame Bonus:

>Anger's newspapers not only have funny headlines ("No Dessert!") but the subheadings are worth catching as well ("Experts Agree Dessert is Good.")
>During Riley and Bing Bong's tag game, you can see an abacus with beads in the same colors as memory orbs.
>The card house in the Imagination Land has a King card, which looks like Riley's dad, a Queen card that looks like her mom... and a Riley card (R) that looks like Riley herself.
>The boxcar they climb into after waking Riley up has abbreviations for the various personality islands stamped on it (HKI = Hockey Island, etc.) Overlaps a bit with Genius Bonus for the railfans in the room.
>>
>>77408623

Autism is not mental retardation.
>>
>>77406523
Wrong-o
ADHD is, at least now, more catch all for a particular kind of issue, (fucked part of your head that's supposed to keep focus and motivation working right), so one guy may have OCD type shit on top of fidgety type problems and such, or be mentally bombarded by thoughts at a constant high rate, so that a conversation evolves and transitions faster than the flu in December (my issue). At least that's how I understood the current state of things.
Which I think may undo the point of my post.
Fuck
>>
>>77408527
In the movie the other emotion did exactly what they needed to do. When something dangerous is about to happen Fear took over the control immediately to make Riley go careful over the power cord. When an unknown green thing was offered Disgust took over the controls. When denied a good thing Anger was ready to take control and when what once a happy memory becomes a distant memory from things that she lost Sadness stepped up and turned it blue as she is supposed to. Joy scolding Sadness and trying to stop her was a representation of Riley trying to suppress her own sad feeling but suppressing your feelings is not healthy and it resulted in all the movie plot.

It baffles how after all this time and so many threads people still fail to realize these things. You might want to check these other posts too.
>>77345816
>>77346269
>>77346316
>>77346384
>>77346468
>>
>>77405844

In my experience Fear is in charge a lot of the time.

Anger is weak and impotent. Sadness is too, really.

Joy is quirky and unpredictable.

...Thinking of Disgust: where is Curiosity in this equation?
>>
>>77409359
ADHD can have a better focus than normal people. They just can't control it. Check hyperfocus.
>>
>>77409398
I would say that curiosity is Joy field as empathy is Sadness field and socialization is Disgust field.
>>
>>77408886
I...wow.

What pretension. Apparently being autistic won't stop you from being arrogant or patronizing.
>>
>>77409791
I think if you're autistic you wouldn't know how reword it to tone it down.
>>
>>77409397
Sadness was the only emotion that actually knew Riley and by extension other people (which allowed her to empathise) because Sadness has better theory of mind thanks to her reading the mind manuals.

Sadness knowing the best course of action in every situation was because she had matured earlier than the other emotions.
>>
Which one of the islands in your head is each emotion's favorite?
>>
>>77410615
Family Island. No other island makes me equal parts disgusted, fearful, angry, sad, or happy.
>>
>>77405844
I'm still trying to understand the minds of non-autistic people.
>>
>>77410908
That feel
>>
>>77410908
picture four brains in communication that mistakenly believe they are only one brain
>>
>>77405844
>What would it be like in the mind of an autistic person ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMt-xqtw744
>>
I was fapping today and lost my boner because I thought "What if I did have a bunch of emotions like Inside Out and they're all watching me. Sadness is sad because I'm an alone permavirgin that has to fap to get sexual release, Joy is herself masturbating, Disgust is horrified by the sight of a dick and is gagging, Fear is rocking himself in the corner because woman are scary, and Anger is mad for the same reasons Sadness is forlorn, but they're all watching me."

Fuck.
>>
Like a maze, where they can't get shit done because there's too much Transformers, TMNT, and demon girl shit taking up space.
>>
>>77409154

This. All of this.

I carry a mild aspergers syndrome and yeah, most of the time I'm peachy, but my friend took me to a party full of students types where there was just shitloads of beer, drinking games and really loud music and I basically just shuffled off into the corner and drank coke for an hour before I racked up enough corage to have a go on their Xbox.

At the end, I felt pretty good and sticking next to my friend made everything better, but yeah, walking into that house was like being faced with the social equivalent of the fucking Eiger.

Not trying to turn this into a big cuddles thread or anything, but just saying I can relate to that pretty strongly.
>>
>>77405844
Joy would only work when they were doing a very specific activity, and Anger would grab the controls at random times.
>>
>>77408886
>Criticizing people, winding them up, making idiots of them or fooling them doesn't make people with autism laugh.
Wrong, I'm autistic for real and I love Nathan for You.
>>
>>77406204
I want some one to make a fan animation of Inside Out: Chris Chan Edition.
>>
>>77411372
He's just a pseudo-intellectual idealist who thinks his opinion is fact and thus, like, totally has it all figured out, man
>>
There wouldn't be any emotions because autistic people aren't human
>>
>>77408886
>Criticizing people, winding them up, making idiots of them or fooling them doesn't make people with autism laugh.

This is blatantly wrong, plenty of gold star autists on 4chan love doing these things. Also that 3rd quote is just blatant autistic mind superiority complex. Although I suppose this arrogance should be expected when coming from someone who is both 13 years old and autistic.
>>
>>77410957
What's with the red and green 3D effect?
>>
What about Pink Floyd? For example:

>Pink finds out his wife is cheating on while he's on tour in America, take a guess who takes over?
>>
>>77407224
You. I like you.
>>
>>77408482
or the lever wasn't there to begin with.
>>
>>77411319
>coke
I hope you were designated and not just a pussy.
>>
File: pic2015-11-09-21h27m57s973.png (917 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pic2015-11-09-21h27m57s973.png
917 KB, 1280x720
>>77411384
"MAKE SONIC'S ARMS BLUE HUH SEGA? WELL TAKE THIS GAMESTOP!"
>>
>>77412000
[audible tubular bell sound]
"It's Sonic's arms!"
"But they're blue..."
>>
I think Autism would be the emotions not sitting at the control panel. Instead, they sit in the middle of the room discussing various emotion-related matters. Every once in a while one of them gets up, pushes a few buttons on the control panel, then returns to the meeting.
>>
>>77412099
WAY TO GO, SEGA, YOU RUINED SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
>>
>>77412099
Anger: I tell you what this is... this addition to Sonic has been a bust.
Fear: That's what I've been telling you guys. There're at least 37 things for Chris to be scared of right now.
Disgust: The arms alone are enough to make him gag.
Anger: I can't believe Sega and Gamestop did this to me.
Joy: Look. I get it. You guys have concerns. But we've been through worse. Tell you what. Let's make a list of all the things Chris should be happy about.
Anger: Fine. Let's see. This game stinks. The cartoon stinks.
Disgust: The bandages are weird.
Sadness: We still have a dick.
Fear: And all our stuff is in the burning house!
Joy: Oh, come on. It could be worse.
Disgust: Yeah, Joy. We could be lying on a glittery floor, in an envelope.
Joy: Okay, I admit it. We had a rough start. But think of all the good things that...
Anger: No, Joy. There is absolutely no reason for Chris to be happy right now. Let us handle this... And now for a few well-placed obloquious blogs!"
>>
>>77412443
I don't know what is more autistic - CWC and his works or the fact that there is an entire wiki dedicated for his life.
>>
>>77412443
We require more 'behind-the-console' moments like this
>>
File: Pepe boots.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe boots.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>77412443
TFW I know some dude that makes CWC tier vlogs but he will never be famous beacause he's spanish
>>
>>77412573
Fear: Almost finished with the potential disasters. Worst scenario is either his belly goes blue, we get another Preliminary Protective Order, OR we have to give an interview over the phone. As long as none of those happens...
[phone rings, CWC answers] Male Voice: Morning Chris, we have an interview with you today.
Fear: Are you kidding me?! Out of the days! This is not happening!
Male Voice: Chris, would you like to tell us why you're so mad about the blue arms?
Fear: No! Pretend we can't speak English.
Joy: Don't worry, I got this.
Chris: Okay. My name is Christian Weston Chandler. I'm a Sonic fan, and his arms are NOT blue.
>>
>>77407224
Guess I should also add:

>Disgust
Priorities totally changed. Rather than being disgusted by the usual things(hygiene, appearance, etc) she just hangs around Joy, hovering over her shoulder as Joy goes over the current interest of the day, and Disgust will leap in the moment that interest lapses into something that is different or out of place.

For example, CWC's overreaction to Sonic's arms being blue is Disgust leaping at the console, pushing Joy away, screaming hysterically that this is all wrong.

>Anger
Spends way too much time reading the latest headlines, slow to add input unless he overhears Disgust going ballistic, or Fear taking something too far. At which time, he will push the emotion aside, see what set them off, then start smashing the console as well, turning disgust into revulsion, and fear into frustration.
>>
>>77412766
As a sufferer of assburgers myself, I've wondered what my Sadness would be doing, since I don't really get sad, and I don't need to externalize my sadness to get help from others. The movie shows that Sadness is also an emotion that is primarily responsible for empathy, and since I don't really feel that, what the fuck does my Sadness do?
>>
>ITT: Psychology.
>>
>Disgust has DELICIOUS CHILD-BEARING HIPS
As if she wasn't already best girl
>>
>>77412766
My guess it loaf around. The part of the console she's responsible for is unresponsive, with sticky notes plastered all over it "Broken, needs fixing".

And the repair guy never shows up...
>>
>>77412595
Quiero que me muestres quien es ese usuario
>>
>>77412825
Maybe you lack her or she is not very responsive. Or maybe she is too weak and meek, too small to reach the controls properly, etc.
>>
>>77413923
Or maybe she fell into the memory dump.
>>
This movie is an awful analogy for the mind so I don't really care but basically I imagine fear in charge.
>>
>>77413932
I do get sad sometimes. I've become numb to it most of the time because you tend, after a while, stop crying when it doesn't help you not be a friendless target of the entire school's bullying and realized how the school librarian hated seeing you every break time when she whispers to her colleage, "No wonder he doesn't have friends if he's always that miserable."
>>
>>77413932
That would means the he had one normal and functional once and that he could recover her eventually when none of those are possible.
>>
>>77414049
That's why irresponsible/weak/meek/small
She can do something but it is not easy nor something that she can do often.
>>
>>77414046
To be fair, the mind is way too complex to make a proper analogy for. This movie just plays the most basic concepts for kids to understand, kind of.
>>
>>77414133
It would be pretty ironic if she were my lead emotion, then.
"Sadness, what should we do? Anon isn't making eye-contact and the interviewer looks confused."
"I-I don't know."
"But Anon is being asked what his future plans are! He can't say nothing or he'll fail the interview. We're detecting increased pressures in the release valves. They can't maintain these levels of operation!"
"I said I don't know!"
"Sadness please, do something! Core temperature is reaching dangerous levels. We're gonna have a meltdown!"
"Activate the failsafes. Shut everything down!"
System shut down engaged. Console lockout in 3... 2... 1... Console Lockout complete. System shut down complete.
"Is that a new memory island?"
"What's it called?"
"Looks like... Jobless Island. Great. Now we're gonna be a neet forever!"
>>
>>77413254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZFfDxMFAVQ
Disfruta de su let's play de underteis
>>
Bamp
>>
>>77416787

so, I just finally got round to having movie night. it was a complete success.

pics will follow
>>
>>77417902

damn. phone keeps spitting out images at too big a filesize for 4chan to take

I'll compress them a bit then re-upload, see what that does.
>>
>>77405844
Sonic recolors.
>>
File: 20151112_184719.jpg (1 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151112_184719.jpg
1 MB, 5312x2988
>>77418015

alright, compressed files ahoy.

Here's what I knocked up for Joy. Mango and Pineapple with rum
>>
File: 20151112_185846.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151112_185846.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>77418172

here's Disgust.

Lime juice, lime zest, honey, rum, shaken not stirred.
>>
>>77418172
>no blueberry liqueur top to mimic her blue hair
It's shit, family
>>
File: 20151112_190320.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151112_190320.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>77418196

And here's fear.

good lord was this one hell of a drink.

Vodka and Red bull with vimto and lemon juice.
>>
File: 20151112_191005.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151112_191005.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>77418226

and finally, here's the full set. Anger was just neat Welsh whisky.

>>77418222

I used blue curacao for Sadness
>>
The same characters except they have no idea which one calls for which situation. They pretty much just guess who should do what.
>>
>>77414191
And still a bunch of grown ups failed to understand the main message of the movie.
>>
Joy and disgust are tied up in chains forbidden to act and anger and fear are in complete control.
>>
>>77418287
Most people need metaphors spoonfed to them or they start expatiating that Sadness is the only reason things went south for Riley, for example.
>>
>>77413010
Is there any good Disgust art?
>>
>>77418253
Joy is the only emotion with contrasting hair color, so you need a layered beverage. A nice blueberry liqueur would do it, or just froth some vodka cream mixed with blue food coloring to make a float
>>
Autistic people don't actually have emotions
>>
>>77418470
How are you able to type through that torrent of dribble
>>
>>77418520
>dribble
>drivel

found the autist
>>
>>77418398
No.. it's all Disgusting
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 261x193
>>77405844
>>
File: 54.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>>77405844
>>
>>77405844
I don't know if there's "the mind of an autictic person".

As a person with having autism and living between big groups of people with autism for years, I found out they were very different from eachother in many ways. Some are more timide, some are extremely noisy, etc.

Some people think they still know what it means to have autism, because they have seen Rainman, but the filmcharacter was a combination of plus minus 5 different autists and an idiot-savant which doesn't have to be doing anything with autism.
I also read the family of the real person complained because it was made in the movie more extreme than it was in real life.

I also think that more and more people are found out they have autism because the western civilisation asked for more and more higher standards. Where 50 years ago people with a light form of autism stil could work in normal society, nowadays it's more difficult, because everything must be more fast And precise. You must work together all the time. You must be flexible. And you must be good at social networking.
Most people with autism go from one failed job to another, until they are diagnosed.
Then is the problem that most employees only want young healthy labourers, because they're cheap, but they must have the experience of an old labourer.
I heard once of a company which sought someone around the age of 18 years old with 20 years workexperience.

I think every inside out mind group of people with autism would be different.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.