[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gumball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-10-25 00.39.26.png (317 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-25 00.39.26.png
317 KB, 1280x1024
Why do they never show the characters at more than one view?
>>
It requires money and manpower
>>
They used to.
>>
Who cares
>>
>>77403711
People who want to talk about cartoon aesthetics on the comics and cartoons board?
>>
>>77403633
it's a theatrical thing

you dont have characters not facing the audience
>>
>>77403633

Profile shots tend to be avoided in all film and television, Anon.
>>
>>77403633
They do occasionally.

I forget what it's called and I can't find it on google but there's a rule in theater where when two characters talk to each other, they actually face halfway between the character they're talking to and the audience, because it would look awkward if they didn't.
>>
File: 1436499227246.jpg (41 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1436499227246.jpg
41 KB, 460x500
>>77403633
>>
>>77403633
i think Bob Burgers is the only modern cartoon that can handle all the profiles and views without totally turning into a different desing

mayb
>>
>>77403633

I find it interesting, especially when there are full 3D characters in the show, I think they do it to accentuate the 2D features of the main cast
>>
Speaking of Gumball
http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/japan-nintendo-3ds-themes-of-the-week-nov-11/
>>
Count down 3, 2, 1, 0.

The thread will derail again. I have already given up any hope to discuss the show anymore.
>>
>>77405186
Will they come to the US? I really want them.
>>
>>77403633
Bump
>>
>>77403633
because that's not how that art style works
>>
>>77405186

this just makes me want a Gumball MMO

image that you can create any type of cartoon character you want and have them in the world... I don't know what they would be doing but I like games with a lot of customization
>>
>>77407697
So, like animal crossing?
>>
>>77407710

as in gameplay? that would be cool
>>
>>77408384
Yeah, like, customize your own main character and interact with the characters in Gumball universe.
>>
>>77408474
>Sexually harrass cat boy with thunder thighs
>>
>>77408752
Totally remind me of laser heart costume. Yep, various costumes that referencing various episodes will be great. Other items referencing the shows will be awesome as well.

Richard's wand: just a regular wand.
Carrie's ghost potion: become ghost temporarily.
Anton's clone: food item.
Bobert: high-tech robots purchases from Bobert store.
Sarah's comics: random comics collection.
Penny's old shell: hide identity.

Some missions could be cool too.

Help Ms Simians on her date with principal Brown.
Help Tina to become more feminine.
Join Sussie's birthday.
Spend time with Banana Joe.
Resolve Teri's fear on germs.
>>
>>77408474
Living dildos
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.