[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GOAT Penguin >Eddie Spaghetti >no eyebrows Zsasz >Based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: gotham riddleman and penguin.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gotham riddleman and penguin.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>GOAT Penguin
>Eddie Spaghetti
>no eyebrows Zsasz
>Based Alfred (he punches children all the time too)
>live-action Bruce Wayne that does actual detective work
>jailbait Catgirl who has the hots for Brucie
>Gordon's crazy hot bisexual ex-gf
>Gordon's hot doctor gf
>Jim Gordon and Harvey Bullock, the loose cannon cops who play by their own rules
>Nathaniel 'THE LAW' Barnes, Jim and Harvey's new tough boss

So what's your excuse for not watching Gotham?

super hyped for the penguin riddler team up next week 2bh
>>
File: 1447155582060.jpg (33 KB, 480x693) Image search: [Google]
1447155582060.jpg
33 KB, 480x693
>>77402799
>team-up

you mean homosex?
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
But I already watch it. And it's awesomely insane.
>>
Anyone catch Ed's license plate?

>Gordon's crazy hot bisexual ex-gf

I liked crazy Barb to begin with but now she just kinda comes off like she's just pretending to be crazy, like it's just some badgirl act or something.
>>
>>77402799
>So what's your excuse for not watching Gotham?

I stopped because the scheduling was weird, but if Penguin and Eddie are gonna start dating then I think I'll pick it up again.
>>
>>77403110

in all seriousness they're just probably gonna partner up for a while. Ed just strangled, dismembered and boxed up his gf so he's probably not ready for a new relationship so soon.
>>
>>77403342
>penguin in his pjs
>promo pics of pengu in his bed

pengu is riddle's rebound and soulmate confirmed
>>
First season was kind of a mess.

It seems like this season they learned from their mistakes and learned to fully embrace the insanity.
>>
>>77403393
But Penguin has a long time crush on Jim, he's not just gonna drop those feelings instantly for Riddles.
>>
>>77403425
Fish was the fucking problem.
>>
Ignore me and i will lay flat
Rub me and i will turn into stone
Suck me and i will spray milk in your face

What am i?
>>
>>77403648
A fat suicidal neet with big man titties who fears getting hurt again so he closes himself off and turns away from all romantic advances?
>>
>>77403648
The Riddler.
>>
File: tumblr_nxii7olOCW1ul3htro1_1280.png (352 KB, 897x689) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxii7olOCW1ul3htro1_1280.png
352 KB, 897x689
>>
>>77402873
Since RLT is gay IRL, will they make Penguin openly full homo on the show at some point?
>>
>>77405070
It's basically canon at this point, I mean his one sided relationship with Jim Gordon can't be read as "heterbro"
>>
File: idiot '90.png (608 KB, 589x442) Image search: [Google]
idiot '90.png
608 KB, 589x442
>>77402799
Because I dropped it last year after a slow start and I've never found the freetime to binge watch it, so now I'm kicking myself for not sticking with it.

I told myself I'd stick with any new /co/ shows for at least the first season before dropping, so I'm now trying to stick with Supergirl in the vain hope that maybe it'll get good too and it's killing me.
>>
>>77405200
Will there ever be a heartfelt confession scene where be admits he loves Jim?
>>
>>77405232
Just pick it up again bro, nothing's stopping you.
>>
>>77403510
Yeah, just like Circe in GoT.
Characters who think they are smarter than they really are, tend to be really boring, Because you know they are going to lose.
>>
>>77403510
>tfw I actually liked Fish
>>
>Eddie and Oswald kidnap someone
hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bfOpoWb8h4
>>
>>77407609
I liked her too, I think they just went overboard towards the end of her storyline.
>>
I'm so happy. Ossie and Eddie bro'ing it up was all I've ever wanted from this show.
>>
>>77408990
I thought the end was right when she started to have some potential, as she began to become strange enough to seem like a Batman villain.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.