[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nickelodeon Making An Animated Version of Kenan and Kel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Kenan_&_Kel_intertitle.jpg (11 KB, 199x202) Image search: [Google]
Kenan_&_Kel_intertitle.jpg
11 KB, 199x202
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/kenan-kel-special-could-definitely-6750111 Nickelodeon is currently developing an animated version of Kenan and Kel with the original actors reprising their roles, this will be very true to the original with some little updates, this will not be produced by Dan Schneider as he is busy with Henry Danger and Game Shakers.
>>
>>77398822
That article says nothing about an animated version.
>>
Nice can't wait
>>
>This will not be produced by Dan Schneider as he is busy with Henry Danger and Game Shakers.
More like because there aren't any underage girls involved.
>>
>>77398963
Kenan had a cute little sister that was thirsrty for Kek's bbc
>>
>>77398822
Doesn't Kenan and Kel hate each other with a passion.
>>
Cool
>>
>>77399302
Not anymore. They did a skit together last month on Jimmy Fallon and are talking about a reunion episode.
>>
File: 1384725768874.png (218 KB, 506x513) Image search: [Google]
1384725768874.png
218 KB, 506x513
>>77398822
Is this something worth or just another 90s reboot?
>>
>>77399302
that was a widely believed myth. it's funny how eager people are to believe that stuff.
>>
But it will have the onstage skit before the actual show just like little lulu?
>>
Aww here it goes!
>>
>>77399535
i hope so
even better if it's live action, like old cartoons used to have for their intro and outro skits.
>kenan? kenan I don't wanna be a cartoon! Kenan? outlines make me itch! AWWWWW HEEYIT GOES
>>
Orange soda
>>
Screw in the tuna.
>>
>>77399575
I still remember the shit they did for the Super Mario Bros Super Show
>>
>>77398822
I was born in 1997, what is this? Is it like Drake and josh?
>>
>>77399531
Kenan's wife and Kel himself spoke on it.
>>
I don't understand why Kenan is so high and mighty of himself considering how he's mostly known now for the unfunny SNL.
>>
Get something, something else, and some other thing and meet me somewhere. Come on somebody.
>>
>>77402558
i love how people add more to the story every time
it's all fake dude. fake interviews on nowhere news sites
>>
Sounds good show
>>
Fuck that where's my pete&pete toon?
>>
>nobody ITT has realized that OP is that same fucking autist who has been making threads like this about things that are completely untrue for over a year now
>>
>>77402421
I guess you could compare it to that. Imagine if if Drake and Josh were stupid wacky black kids instead of stupid wacky white kids.

>>77403889
You mean that Timbox faggot? Man, it amazes me what an enigma he is online. Like, he's not exactly Chris-Chan levels of well known but it feels like every forum I've ever been on has had people who have been unfortunate enough to encounter the cunt. For me it was Retrojunk but I've seen other people talking about him on 4chan and Toon Zone and a ton of other random sites that he's decided to shit up with his hard on for 90's Cartoon Network stuff like Dexter's Lab.
>>
>>77403889
oh god dammit
>>77404160
yeah he's fucking amazing at misdirection.. that's how you know he isnt really mentally ill, at least not beyond the usual
>>
>>77404187
>He isn't really mentally ill

Well, I wouldn't go quite that far.
>>
>>77402648
Kel talked about it on video.
>>
>>77398822
Who loves orange soda?
Who loves grape soda
>>
DON'T CLOSE THE-
>>
>>77406318
If said video existed, you would've linked it.

Wouldn't you?

What makes you exempt from reasoned argument, sir?
>>
File: oh its on.gif (989 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
oh its on.gif
989 KB, 300x191
AWWW HERE IT GO.
>>
>>77407961
for some reason i remember that thanksgiving episode really well
>>
>>77407900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUyPAzN3w04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggQtWeb6HRU
>>
File: delicious.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
delicious.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>77407961

i also had one of those hats when I was kid

>being a kid in the '90s
>>
>>77402265
I remember this episode.

They never explained why Kel put the screw in the Tuna. Was he trying to kill Kenan? Or Kenan's father?
>>
>>77399302
I think that's Drake and Josh. Once you make a movie like good burger with someone that's your friend for life
>>
>>77408454
>Last time I saw him was '07 and we had a good time
Sounds like they just went in different ways and Kenan doesn't want to be tied to Kel
>>
>>77398850
The thing is few people actually care to check the article

Many people just see the Subject or opening sentence and then make a comment based on that, even if it's total bullshit. Those who really care probably do check, but I think most people are quite passive so just assume its a thing since generally there's not some faggot OP making shit up for no reason
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.