[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember The Animals of Farthing Wood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 9.jpg (603 KB, 1600x1158) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
603 KB, 1600x1158
Remember The Animals of Farthing Wood.
>>
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
Sometimes I wish somebody dared to make a kids shows with lots of death:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ
>>
Christ. Who builds a motorway next to a nature preserve. Those poor hedgehogs.
>>
>>77397762
The motorway wasn't near the nature reserve, they just had to cross it to get there.
>>
>>77397658
This fucked me up as a kid, this and watership down.
>>
They still show it on TV really early in the morning here, Bold's story always bums me out
>>
>>77397608
Dun dun dadun!
Dunda dunda dunda dun dun dadun!

I remember the badger had a cute mole.
>>
>>77397970
Then mole died or something but badger had Alzheimer's and forced mole's son to take his place
>>
>>77397970
mole dies, badger later dies of old age at which point he's so senile he believes the mole's kid is his old friend and can't even remember all the other characters or where he is
>>
Did any character on this show actually end up happy? I don't know if I ever saw the last episode
>>
Needs more rule 34.
>>
>>77398092
all characters had their moments of sadness and happiness because you were following their lives, in some character's cases even the majority of it
Take Fox, he started out as the young leader, and over the course of the series fell in love, had kids and had grandchildren which also grew up.
Remember the characters are all animals
>>
>>77397926
calm down city boy
>>
show or movie?
>>
>>77398231
I live in a village actually.
>>
>>77398243
What movie?
>>
>>77398092
Toad was in a perpetual good mood the majority of the time, and nothing bad really happens to him apart from the homing instinct stuff. Closest he ever gets to being hurt or injured is when a carp half swallowed him.
>>
>>77398420
In the books he's killed during what in the show is the third season
third season was heavily altered thanks to parents complaining, its why its quality is so much lower
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.