[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Anton Zek and Ivan Steranko were introduced, how many of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Bebop&Rocksteady.jpg (40 KB, 671x497) Image search: [Google]
Bebop&Rocksteady.jpg
40 KB, 671x497
When Anton Zek and Ivan Steranko were introduced, how many of you were able to theorize that they would become Bebop and Rocksteady?

I was not, and felt stupid after their mutations.

Also, I have not given the outer space arc a shot, is it at all worth it?
>>
>>77396164

I had no idea. So I guess I'm a moron. Am I the only one who thinks Rocksteady is a bit gay for Bebop? Maybe he's just lonely.

The space arc has been good fun so far.
>>
>>77396219
I think Rocksteady has just become sillyer since mutating. Before he treated Anton like a bitch, which I thought was hilarious
>>
>>77396238

I think he's grown dependent on his only friend.
>>
When Steranko first showed up Season 1, no idea. After Zeck was introduced, yes.

Zeck was obvious. A black guy with a purple mohawk and visor in a series that loves doing callbacks to the original cartoon? Totally going to be Bebop.
>>
>>77396380
That's exactly why I felt stupid

>>77396283
That's kinda sad, but touching

<3 Rocksteady
>>
Haven't watched the new TMNT series but from what I saw I don't hate it

Is that really what Bebop looks like? That huge head on a scrawny body looks weird as fuck.
>>
>>77396380

What he said. The visor was a dead giveaway.
>>
File: Bebop-and-Rocksteady.jpg (105 KB, 575x524) Image search: [Google]
Bebop-and-Rocksteady.jpg
105 KB, 575x524
I thought it wouldn't be as good as IDW

and I was right
>>
>>77396164
As soon as I saw him close to that Rhino trophy I knew it.

TMNT tends to always turn villainous humans into mutants eventually, with just a very few exceptions.
>>
>>77396509
My mutant.
>>
>>77396164
I knew Zek would be Bebop when they first introduced in season 2, but I didn't know Ivan would be Rocksteady.
>>
>>77396164
I automatically new Anton would become Bebop because of the purple mohawk but Ivan as Rocksteady was a surprise since he was initially Anton's employer that hated him with a passion.
>>
>>77396164
Anton Zek was fucking easy, it was a little too obvious. Ivan Steranko was a little weird, but I remember anons theorizing abiut him way-way back then and him becoming Rocksteady was theorized.
>>
>>77396164
I saw Zek coming because he was a black guy with a purple mohawk. Didn't see Steranko coming though.
>>
>>77396164
Anton was obvious, Ivan less so since his first appearance in season 1. they probably just reused his model.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.