[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, we disscus about today's episode of Regular Show. After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So, we disscus about today's episode of Regular Show. After read the synopsis of "Just Friends", it is almost certain that Mordecai tries to win Margaret's heart again after that wedding fiasco and break-up with CJ (CJ will not return in S7).

Is that means that everything's gonna be fine? Will the MordecaiXMargaret shipping reborn?
>>
>>77394021
http://animeflavor.me/regular-show-season-7-episode-14-just-friends
>>
Everything will be fine when this romance plot finally comes to an end.
>>
File: 1446939038241.jpg (16 KB, 222x167) Image search: [Google]
1446939038241.jpg
16 KB, 222x167
>>77394021
>No CJ
BOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Please no more romance, this season has been great so far without any of that shit fucking it up.
>>
Why would I care about a show without best girl?

CJ and Mordo were perfect together. Mordo will only drag Margaret down.
>>
>>77395076
It worked when it was as a joke(Have you met my new boyfriend lol), but as soon as the bitch drama started it dragged the show down hard
>>
Yeah it leaked early and it was pretty stupid.

But hopefully this is the end of it already.

They actually did something interesting with he and CJ's relationship and then they fucked it all up.
>>
Created a proper talkback thread here: >>77396661
>>
>>77394021

Margaret writing down all the weird coincidences was funny. But I'm glad we're done with the relationship stuff.

Source for CJ not returning? She was not the problem in my opinion, it's all the DRAMA around every relationship with Mordecai.
>>
>>77396831
That thread is entirely unnecessary.
>>
>>77396922
Easier to find than this one. I think.
>>
>>77396922
Then let it just fizzle out.
>>
>>77394021
That's not what happens fuckwad. If you want to hate on the series, get your ideas in check man.
>>
Who wants spoilers for The Eileen Plan?
>>
>>77397228

I would rather get a link
>>
>>77397258
It's on KAT.
>>
Okay, here's spoiler's for The Eileen Plan.

Mordecai, Rigby, Margaret and Eileen discuss embarrassing things from their school days. Eileen brings up a manifesto from sixth grade where she wrote she'd be president at 25, and having married someone brilliant. This makes Rigby insecure since he knows he isn't smart.

He enrolls in High School. To pass, he has to pass one science, one language, and one phys ed. The science is an easy geology class.

He attends class, and after an easy test that everyone passes (not on screen) they have to go spelunking to get through. He lies to Eileen who has been preparing a date for that day, telling her he is sick. She finds out, goes to the cave, confronts him, and runs into the cave, falling down a hole. Rigby goes after her, explains everything, and gets them out of the cave with geology. He thinks it felt good to know this, and wants to get his diploma for both her and him. She says he is okay the way he is.
>>
>>77397639
This was my favorite episode of this season, very heartwarming and I liked the development for Rigby. I hope everyone who thinks the shows is atleast decent likes it as well.

For those who are wondering, this isn't bad like Mordecai's love plots, this was development on Rigby's character pretty much, and he even says he's still going to try to get his diploma at the end, like it might be a recurring thing

10/10 for character development and a good start to a new plot (hopefully)
>>
>>77398814
It will be a recurring thing.

It's a first step for Rigby, because he says he also wants the diploma for himself.

Rigby generally only ever goes beyond his limits because he realizes or thinks he is about to lose something. Which is the reason why he wanted the diploma. Saying he wants it also for himself instead of just dropping it since Eileen likes him the way he is (on which I call bullshit) shows that he is getting more independent.

And peolpe shit on Mordecai a lot, but I think Just Friends also had some development for him, as he pretty much made a relationship decision without hesitating, and didn't even want his hang out time with Margaret to be romantic. It just that this will not be seen as development because Mordecai doesn't have as far to go as Rigby.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.