[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Deadpool co-creator Rob Liefeld will work alongside Chri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: pool-cover-ce39b.jpg (352 KB, 800x1189) Image search: [Google]
pool-cover-ce39b.jpg
352 KB, 800x1189
>Deadpool co-creator Rob Liefeld will work alongside Chris Sims and Chad Bowers to bring a new "Deadpool: Bad Blood" graphic novel to Marvel Comics (via ComicBook.com).

lol
>>
>>77392309

>8 Deadpool books at the same time
>>
>>77392309
Does Liefield even have a grasp on what makes Deadpool a good character? I feel like he just went for "Not Deathstroke" when he created him.
>>
>another Deadpool book
Is he Marvel's Batman?
>>
>>77392351
Gotta milk that Fox movie cow.
>>
>>77392309
Can someone point out all the mistakes on that cover?
>>
>>77392355
I'm sort of interested to see what he does with the character given that Deadpool was such a blank slate when Liefeld made him.

>>77392390
Only mistake I see is no visible pouches on Cable, Liefeld's off his game.
>>
I'm putting money down on at least five references to the song or Taylor Swift herself. No less than five, no more than ten.

Also, nice of Marvel to announce "Deadpool: Bad Blood" so soon after DC announced the upcoming "Batman: Bad Blood" movie.
>>
>Sims and Bowers teaming up with the ROB

I'm actually pumped for this, assuming all 5 issues come out
>>
>>77392309
Oh shit I'm unironically hyped for this. Between this, the Cable reveal, and yesterday's Mercs for Money announcement, it's a good time to be a 90s Marvel fan.

Now just bring back Nate.
>>
File: too late.gif (618 KB, 324x258) Image search: [Google]
too late.gif
618 KB, 324x258
>>77392309
>8 books
>bad blood
confirmed for marvel'>>77392385
fuck
>>
Marvel riding this 90s nostalgia hard.
>>
>>77392488
GOOD. I'd rather they pander to 90s nostalgiafags than SJWs.
>>
>>77392390
The faces look weird, but I suppose that's Liefeld's style. Also Deadpool's torso is bent in a weird way.
>>
>>77392513
Sims comes from Comics Alliance, he kinda does both.
>>
>>77392309
>alongside Chris Sims and Chad Bowers
Boo, I want Rob pure and unfiltered
>>
>>77392309
CUZ BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD
>>
I don't get Liefeld... his rendering is good and at first glance this comic cover looks great but then you start to see the weird tightness, awkward proportions and perspectives, laziness on the weapons and hands, etc.

It's like he's simultaneously good and bad.
>>
> Sims
> Liefeld
> Deadpool

Oh, fuck no.
>>
>>77392553
isn't simms the guy that was harrassing that one chick who wrote a punisher thing? sure he's an sjw? lol
>>
>>77392437
It's a GN, bro
>>
>>77392765
They're all harassers or former harassers.
>>
>>77392351
>>8 Deadpool books at the same time
And none of them is any good...
>>
>>77393343
>And none of them is any good...
>More Dugganpool
>Return of Kellypool
>Return of Cable & Deadpool
>Duggan writing C&D in UA
Nah son. Your opinions are as shitty as your greentext.
>>
>>77393392
Well, its not easy being green.
>>
>>77392431
And the OGN will be 10x better than the movie
>>
>>77392309
EVEN MORE DEADPOOL!
>>
>>77392456
What's the Cable reveal?
>>
>>77392355
>Does Liefield even have a grasp on what makes Deadpool a good character?

Not really. But nevertheless he is a huge fan, pretty fucking self-aware, and his interpretation of Deadpool doesn't even come close to being as shit as Way's.
>>
>more OGN news

yes, death to floppies
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.