[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think this is leading to something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: dammit leslie.gif (4 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
dammit leslie.gif
4 MB, 500x275
Do you think this is leading to something?
>>
Leslie is also a crab person and they're communicating in code.
>>
>>77391791
Well it certainly isn't leading to Leslie keeping her damn pie-hole shut.
>>
>>77391791
No. It's probably funnier that way.
>>
>>77391791
This is my favorite part of the new season.
>>
Zoe Quinn comes in as a kaiju and eats him.
>>
>>77391791
when he gets revealed as a crab person, I hope Leslie is the one to kill him.
>>
Speaking of foreshadowing I am wondering about something. Everytime it's a gender/sexuality episode Stan gets really confused during it. It happened during the cissy and again during tweek x craig. Do you think it's just because he's the main character or do you think Matt and Trey are planning something with that? If it was him and the other guys getting confused then it would be understandable but they're devoting extra time to his reactions.
>>
>>77391791
All this time Leslie was talking to plan the assassination of PC principal at the season finale.
>>
>>77392593
Did Matt and Trey say forever ago that if one of the four boys were to be gay, it'd be Stan? They could possibly lead up to that.
>>
>>77392593
I'm guessing because he's the straightman and because Randy is pretty important in SP and fad-of-the-week episodes right now.
But I wouldn't necessarily put it past them.
>>
>>77392647
Yeah, they did. I wouldn't really take much of what they say about "lore" in interviews too seriously though.
Probably just meant Trey sucked dick at some point.
>>
>>77392715
Well I mean they did make out with each other in one movie. They've probably experimented in the past.
>>
File: 141562254634.gif (2 MB, 338x300) Image search: [Google]
141562254634.gif
2 MB, 338x300
Anyone else think there could be a headmates episode after the whole thing with Cartman and cupid me?
>>
>>77392898
Headmates or otherkin could be hilarious. Cartman could claim that on the inside he is actually an animal and just wants to be himself. When asked, "What animal?" He would respond with a Muslim, Jew, etc and proceed to act like an ethnic stereotype. PC principal responds to complaints about him with "Why can't you let this brave boy be who he truly is?"
>>
>>77392593
Stan is always the easily-swayed third party always considering both sides and never laying root. Like in the Ancient Aliens episode. He has his dad's gullibility, but not his wild abandon.
>>
>>77392982
correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there at some point an otherkin episode with Gerald wanting to be a dolphin?
>>
>>77391791
Anticlimax.
>>
>>77393273

I think that was more a transgender metaphor, since it tied in with Kyle wanting to be transblack, and Garrison wanting to be transwoman.

Or it tied into cosmetic surgery. I honestly don't know.
>>
>>77393307
This.
When South Park builds up something, it's well known the punchline is going to be a disappointment, sometimes intentionally.
>>
>>77392593
>>77392687
Might also be because he has to shoulder the burden of questioning everything since if Kyle speaks up against anything than he'll be accused of giving a speech.
>>
>>77391791
Leslie interrupting Kyle.
>>
File: 1435782124901.gif (813 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1435782124901.gif
813 KB, 303x303
>>77392519
This anon gets it
>>
File: 1446948297858.webm (449 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446948297858.webm
449 KB, 1280x720
>yfw Reality is revived in the finale
>>
>>77392593
Stan is that way because it's important to show that you can be confused by these things without being a hateful asshole, at least that's what I'm getting from it.

>>77391791
she kills herself, PC Principal resigns/is fired for "bullying."
>>
>>77391791
Leslie will fuck PC up somehow.
>>
Hopefully it'll lead to her SHUTTING HER PIE HOLE IT'S A FUCKING SCHOOL MEETING LESLIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>77392482
>>77395141
I wouldn't blame her, she isn't even always talking. In the 3rd episode she was literally sitting there. I'd stop keeping quiet if he's gonna do that shit anyway.
>>
>>77392742
Wasn't "2 guys naked in a hot tub" about Matt and Trey?
>>
>>77395632
>thinking she was just sitting there.
>>
>>77392593
It's just the fact that he's the most sympathetic and the main character. Besides making him gay or even bicurious wouldn't really do much for the show since there are no interesting plots that could come from it. If Matt and Trey make any of the main four a homo it's going to be Cartman as that would lead to more hilarious situations.
>>
>>77394631
I actually predict that he's just gonna appear in the next episode and everyone's like
> But, we killed you!
> Fools, you CAN'T kill Reality!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.