[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/sneak-peek -rob-lowe-gets-animated-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/sneak-peek-rob-lowe-gets-animated-as-simba-in-155927580.html

Wow, Disney's just diving head first into that whole lion incest thing. This is why we lost Mercury Filmworks on Star Vs and Wander Over Yonder?
>>
>>77390777
>they changed the paw mark
Well that looks pretty out of place, but still a hundred times better than the old design.
>>
>>77390777
>lion with an undercut
when will this horrible fashion sense go away?
>>
>>77390777
Lions have harems. Not even Disney can bend well known biological facts so might as well just go with it.

Also nothing wrong with cousins fucking.
>>
>>77390777
Lion King 3
>Mentions Kiara
>Doesn't mention Kovu

Ugh, this might suck.
>>
>>77390855
It's only fair, since Simba has those weird 90's bangs that look like they're from an anime
>>
>>77390855
Thats a fucking mohawk.
>>
File: my little lionguard.jpg (50 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
my little lionguard.jpg
50 KB, 700x519
>obligatory preview video complete with grates-at-your-ears song that will be stuck in your head for days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2toXxKBg-kk
>>
>>77391047
Kovu is in Scar Youth Camp getting indoctrinated at this time. He and Kiara don't meet again after their first encounter until they're adults.
>>
>>77391234

I don't get it. Clearly Lion Guard has a huge budget compared to other cartoons on Disney right now. Why? Why spend this money on a preschool show, with the least discerning audience?

Unless, this is really just for furries. They want that MLP money.
>>
So is this going to be a show or just a movie?

Because that will mean that Disney thinks that this show is worth showing on their main Disney Channel, unlike the trash that is Gravity Falls, Star Vs., and Wander Over Yonder.
>>
>>77390777

why on Flash goddammit?
>>
So does this mean that when Kion turned into a young adult, he was driven from Simba's pride to start his own? Since this is in between lion king 1 and 2.
>>
>>77390855
Do you not know what an undercut is? That's a mohawk.
>>
My my, Rob Lowe is quite the busy bee lately.
>>
>>77391752
I think this is a Disney Channel show now, not Disney Junior
>>
>>77391802
>cartoons
>on Disney Channel

Thats funny. You're funny.
>>
>>77392813 Maybe. It's always hard to write in a character or plot arc that didn't exist in the original story. Either this series will be its own story and branch widely off from the plot of the second movie, or they all die at the end.
>>
Rob Lowe as Simba. SIMBA NOVAK
>>
That anotomy burns. Deviantart fanart is better than this.

Also which is canon, this or Simba's Pride? They may as well throw Kopa in there at the moment since they are going for the "Kiara has siblings that were never seen or referenced" thing
>>
>On the flip side, big sister Kiara (Eden Riegel) is training to be queen of the Pride Lands, and she’s taking the job very, very seriously.
Does she do it for free?
>>
>>77393123
Clearly they're putting pre-existing IP on Disney Channel while relegating original stuff to XD
>>
>>77392957

Okay, that makes a bit more sense. But I'm still kind of bummed that they forced studio changes on Star vs and Wander to revive old IP. It did not serve those two shows well, and I seriously doubt this is going to work out the way they hoped.
>>
>>77391163
>tfw I've always liked those weird 90s bangs
>>
>>77390777
god, I fucking hate the character design. Back in the heyday of tlk fanart there were edgelord faggy fan characters that were more pleasing to the eye that that.

Fucking lion cutie mark. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
>>
>>77395334
They are an ooold fetish of mine.
>>
>>77390777
Reminds me of Ben and Gwen. It's funny that Kiara asks her brother what he's going to do when he grows up. He's probably going to be ejected from the pride assuming he even survives to adulthood.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.