[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you create /co/-related characters in vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4876525-negan_lucille.jpg (151 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
4876525-negan_lucille.jpg
151 KB, 1152x768
hey senpaitachi I'm getting Fallout 4 tmorrow and am experiencing quite the conundrum: Should I make my character a self-insert or should I make Negan and go to town on Wasteland fucking shits?

My plan was to have him be:
Strength: 8
Perception: 1
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 1
Luck: 6

Eventually want to get him the Big Leagues, Ladykiller, Bloody Mess, and Intimidation perks. Also definitely gonna arm him with bats throughout the game,

My other question was: How often do you all create characters from /co/ related materials instead of self-inserts or OC Donut Steels? I've only done it once before in Fable 2 when I made a really good medieval Deathstroke. I had him be a Might/Finesse mostly villainous hero, dyed his hair blonde, gave him and eyepatch, gave him a goatee, and colored his armor like pre-New 52 Deathstroke's costume. I even named his son and daughter Rose and Jericho. It was pretty fun.
>>
Not really ever. I always base my toons on hentai characters.
>>
>intelligence: 1

wut, negan was pretty smart, I gett you dont have a lot of points to spend but still, he knows what hes doing.

I also plan to make negan on fallout 4.
>>
My entire squad in XCOM was Green Lanterns.
>>
>>77390094
He is fucking stupid sometimes
>I like to rub my dick on my baseball bat
>Shit shit shit you are right Rick you convince me with something that was obvious from the start
>>
>>77390094
Yeah that's where I'm stuck. Like to me his main strengths where that he can beat the shit out of you with a bat and he's charismatic as fuck. And he's smart, but he's not book/computer smart which is what Intelligence in Fallout corresponds to... I made him Lucky as fuck because of shit like his open jailcell door after he was captured.
>>
>>77390127
>this guy doesn't rub his dick on baseball bats

And it wasn't obvious from the start in fact it took a lot of the group to realise that there was still hope, and negan finally did too.
>>
>>77389791
I'm more /vr/ than /co/ and somewhat /v/, but I literally never do this.
>>
It's a tradition of mine to buy a WWE game every year, and to create an incredible amount of /co/ characters. Last years Wrestlemania event was Punisher and Starscream.
On the topic of Negan, he was the Heavyweight champ for the past 3 games. Maybe someone'll beat him this year.
>>
>>77390151
well at least give him some, intelligence of 1 basically means they're retarded, dialogue is only four buttons so it doesn't really matter though
>>
>>77389791
You can buy Lucille in Diamond city btw, Theres a baseball wares seller
>>
>>77390701
I mean there are a lot of bats that you can put barbed wire on and the World Series 2076 Bat is also basically Lucille. Is the bat in Diamond City actually named Lucille?
>>
>>77390204
This. I haven't plaid any newer WWE games but I have always made a ton of comic characters in rasslin' games. Hulk and Spidey are always first, to test how far I can go with power moves and flippy shit in the movesets.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.