[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This one was the most hype shit I have ever seen in any comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Zoom fucks shit up.png (962 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Zoom fucks shit up.png
962 KB, 1920x1080
This one was the most hype shit I have ever seen in any comic book live action shit. Including movies. jesus christ.
>>
>>77389360
I put it up there with Wells using the ring to pop out his reverse flash costume
>>
>>77389360
Nice jacket
>>
it was weak.

if zoom was serious he would have killed barry on the spot along with the rest, but it's only the 7th episode so let's stall like an idiot so someone will get a shot on me and I will eventually have to leave the scene.
>>
I agree Zoom and Reverse Flash are pretty much on par now with TDK Joker as the best live-action comicbook villains.
>>
File: 1426429583140.gif (767 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
1426429583140.gif
767 KB, 298x298
>he threw back a lightning bolt as if its solid
>>
>>77389360
An anon last night likened it to Achilles dragging Hector's corpse with his chariot. We never saw a hero get BTFO so brutally like that and in full display to the media and cops.

Bane did this to Batman in the Knightfall arc. Except Zoom is a thousand times more vicious than Bane is.
>>
>>77389444

Welcome to comic books and TV tropes faggot.
>>
>>77389444
He was literally about to kill him but cisco stopped him.
>>
>>77389500
It's still shit.

>>77389521
Yeah, because he decided it was a good idea to visit every single one of Barry's friends before killing him
>>
>>77389481
Yeah, he's a big guy.
>>
>>77389444
Zoom was toying with Barry because he crippled him and humiliated him to the public. It's like Superman being displayed as a trophy by Darkseid in the 2-parter Apokolips Now!

Why kill the hero so soon when you've utterly wrecked him? Zoom was gonna deliver the coup de grace before Cisco nailed him. But only after breaking Barry physically AND mentally.
>>
>>77389360
So zoom is also physically very strong, like deathstroke level right? i mean speedforce or not he is lifting someone with one hand and no effort.
>>
>>77389585
Why not kill him first , then brag?

Why do you defend bad writing?
>>
>>77389608
Because it's a fucking tv show. Yes he's gonna snap barrys neck and thats it. Shows over. That's why you're not a writer you stupid fuck.

What we got was glorious and fantastic writing.
>>
>>77389608
>character displays human trait like arrogance
>bad writing
>>
>>77389545

then Stop watching if you don't like the expected to happen, what the hell did you think would happen in NOT EVEN MID FUCKING SEASON to a main character, bad guys gloat and flaunt take the time to monologue and stick it to Hero characters distracting them selves in the victory enough for a secondary character to do something.

This isn't fucking Reality anon it's fantasy, don't expect logic to happen.
>>
Lol Flashfags are delusional as fuck
>>
File: speedforce.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
speedforce.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>77389455
>>
>>77389569
For you
>>
>>77389545
The whole point of that was showing that the hero is useless and that he rules the school. It kills morale and diminishes hope.
>>
>>77389870
I think you should go back to masturbating to Felishitty's tears, Ollie.
>>
>>77390037
Hey now, to be fair Arrow is shit also.
>>
File: 1132398-jla3253.jpg (246 KB, 958x1503) Image search: [Google]
1132398-jla3253.jpg
246 KB, 958x1503
>>
>Zoom followed by Grodd followed by Vandal Savage

Poor Barry can't catch a break.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.