[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was it just pure coincidence that Totally Spies had so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
So was it just pure coincidence that Totally Spies had so much fetish fuel?

Hell, entire episodes were just focused on a particular fetish
>>
>>77388384
Transformations are just a sci-fi cartoon plot maguffin. It's really your own malfunction if you are fapping to it.
>>
Tons of other fetishes covered, yet no tickling at all...
>>
>>77388419

Have you ever actually watched this show?
>>
It was coincidence. All thst stuff you think is fetishistic was cartoony physical comedy and/or simple plot progression.

Heck, on the greatest accomplishments of Totally Spies is that it never resorted to fanservice or pandering ONCE!
>>
>>77388384
> Sam is a hot little fucker.

> I'd fetish her good and proper.
>>
>>77388384
Supergirl could learn a thing or two from this show.
>>
It helped that there wasn't a prominent male character to waste all of the remotely fetishized subject matter on like most shows do now. Anything that happened had to happen to the 3 girls.
>>
>>77388384
>A fetish every episode

>tfw there was never a spanking episode

it's not fair /co/
>>
File: 1235465184123_zpsb596ed69.jpg (91 KB, 686x479) Image search: [Google]
1235465184123_zpsb596ed69.jpg
91 KB, 686x479
>>77388419
the problem is that its not just transformations though
>>
You have a fetish for everything, though.
>>
File: TS-ReturnOfGeraldine41.jpg (142 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TS-ReturnOfGeraldine41.jpg
142 KB, 640x480
>they had my favorite fetish three times
Suck it nerds, elasticity is best. :^)
>>
>>77388384

Honestly, TTG is the sequel to this in terms of fetish fuel
>>
>>77392138
Makes sense, one of their next shows had a stretchy main character.
>>
>>77388384
So let me get this straight:

From one ep. that I actually watched, the green redhead is the leader and smart(er) one.

The red blonde is th vivacious sloot.

The yellow latino/magreb/halfcaste whatever is the clutz/brawn.

Is this right?

This is some weird AU powerpuff shit.
>>
>>77392160
TTG's comedy is hit or miss, and when it misses god does it miss, but its fetish fuel and wider DC universe references and cameos are great.
>>
>>77392561
I personally find the style hurts the fetish fuel a bit, at least the bits I've seen caps of here on /co/. Even FOP steps away from the angularity a bit when they do muscle growth.
>>
>>77388384
Nope.

The same writers from this show did that new George of the Jungle reboot which had a shitload of fat fetishes jammed into it.
>>
>>77392771
What show?
>>
File: tumblr_m2qgywkZic1ru642no1_500.jpg (36 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2qgywkZic1ru642no1_500.jpg
36 KB, 500x295
>>77393370
This show.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.