[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cable as an avenger WTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: cableavenger.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
cableavenger.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Cable as an avenger WTF
>>
Thanks for the spoiler m8
>>
Oh.
Well...I'm completely indifferent.
>>
>>77387734
its a cover m8
>>
>>77387750
>its a cover
>A cover that's been solicited as HOLY SHIT, WE CAN'T SHOW YOU WHAT'S ON HERE BEFORE YOU READ IT
>>
>>77387721
I figured it would take longer than a week for those X-spoilers to get outed as fake.
>>
it's morph, the real cable is an old man.
>>
>>77387880

Dude, he's got gray hair since forever because he's always been old....

This was unexpected. Also I'm surprised he was never touched during the whole Dark Angel / Apocalypse Twins arcs.

Might be cool.
>>
>>77387721

>Stop picking on my dad!
>>
>>77388250
Nope, he was young in the 90's with the white/gray hair, much like Joseph (magneto clone)

It's not til XF (Spurrier) that we see an really aged Nathan.
>>
>>77387785
What is Rich going to do now?
>>
Is this Uncanny? I might have to actually pick this back up. I was really disappointed by that Spidey bait and switch last time, since I was looking forward to some Spidey x Torch.
>>
>>77389759
But now we get Cable x Wade again!
>>
>>77387721
YES, i want more cable in my life
>>
>>77387785
which x-spoilers? I dont remember one mentioning cable.
>>
>>77389795
but we are already getting that with the mini of Cable and deadpool
>>
>>77389816
the one where Quentin becomes a genocidal murderer
>>
>>77389632
He got beaten by CBR in posting an article based on this topic.
>>
>>77389816
Guy comes on /co/ posting a bunch of "insider info" about the x-line. Among those things, he said that the person showing up in this issue would be Morph but it turned out to be Cable, which proves the spoilers wrong.

Nonetheless, Rich Johnston made a bleedingcool article about the "spoilers" from the thread once again using /co/ as his "insider info." The thread was only like an hour old by the time he posted them.
>>
>>77387721
which avengers book is this?
>>
> Avengers letting a man that is largely considered a terrorist join

I don't think his name was ever cleared from X-Sanction or Cable and X-Force
>>
>>77390157
Uncanny. He's the surprise final member of the team.
>>
>>77389908
is it damage control?
>>
>>77390172
Didn't they patch things up in Cable and the X-force when Cable fought the Uncanny Avengers and Havok was all "you keep doing you, nephew."
>>
>>77390249
Oh. I wonder if the new Cable/Deadpool mini will have anything to do with him joining Wade's team
>>
>>77390269
He patched things up with Havok. Havok let Cable escape when he realized that he was saving the world, he didn't say anything to the rest of his team
>>
>>77390346
>Havok let Cable escape when he realized that he was saving the world, he didn't say anything to the rest of his team

>Thanks Unca Alex, you gonna patch things up with dad too?

>Don't make me change my mind..
>>
>>77390370
> I liked you better when you were dating aunt Polaris
> The Wasp is your new Aunt and you better get used to it!
>>
I know it's Cable and all, but goddamn those shoulder pads.
>>
>Cable and Deadpool together on the same team

YES
I WANTED THIS SINCE FOREVER
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 285x177
>>77387721
>On Uncanny Avengers
>With Deadpool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uvmh75xxs
>>
>Cable is an Avenger
>but Pym isn't
>>
>>77393227
Well, Pym fused with Ultron and it'd be weird to see Ultron become an Avenger.

Although in a perfect world, we would have gotten a Dark Avengers book by Remender with Pymtron and Sentry.
>>
>>77393279
bring back Mark the Ultron from West Coast, problem solved

bullshit some explanation that being stuck with Pym in the same body reverted Ultron to this state since his own thought patterns are based on Pym who keeps his dark side in check, here we are, done

Also, I'd prefer Avengers AI book with Pym, Ultron, Vision and O'Grady written by King. That'd be perfect. Waid would be acceptable too, his Pym is great.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.