[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Season 3 of anything is the best!" is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: s3len.jpg (244 KB, 1498x843) Image search: [Google]
s3len.jpg
244 KB, 1498x843
"Season 3 of anything is the best!"

is he right?
>>
>>77387354
In shows that are longer than 4 seasons he is right if less its shit.
>>
>>77387354
It definitely tends to be a sweet spot.
>>
>Arrow S3
No
>>
>>77387354
No. Season 3 was the worst in Forbidden Horse Show
>>
>>77387354

>>77387446
This.
>>
>>77387393
Came here to say this

And forbidden horse show
>>
File: 213.jpg (75 KB, 434x434) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
75 KB, 434x434
>>77387354
Very few animated series (especially in modern times) manage to carry season 1 quality to season 3. Most drop the ball hard sometime during s1-s2. There are exceptions however, to the point of show improving after disastrous/mediocre first season
>>
The Walking Dead season 3 was an improvement over season 2, but was still overall shit.
>>
>>77387354
>Chowder S3
>Regular Show S3
>TAWOG S3
>PPG S3
>South Park S3
>Adventure Time S3

Eh, not really.
>>
>>77387556
>Season 1 as the best
>the season where they are still figuring things out, likely havent defined thier characters, or without the classic characters usually added in the second or so season
>the season where it is broader and more safe to stay on air before getting more nuanced later

nah son, nah
>>
>>77387850
Adventure Time and Gumball season 3 WAS the best though.

I'd also say Fairly Odd Parents seasons 3 and 6 are my favourites
>>
>>77387556
>There are exceptions however, to the point of show improving after disastrous/mediocre first season

Gotham comes to mind here.
>>
>>77387354
>Digimon:Tamers
Yes
>>
>>77387354

Why are they being so 'lel so self aware' this season?

Also season 3 of horse was the worst one
>>
>>77387908
>season 3 Gumbo better than season 2

Yea nah. It started off strong but nosedived after The Joy.
>>
>>77387993
Clone wars too - there was generally less silly, and more dark as the show went on. Rebels might also fall into this category
>>
>>77387354
>"Season 3 of anything is the best!"
No, Justified Season 2 was the best of its run, altho all if it's seasons were damn good at the very worst.
>>
Season 2 of anything that's not a long term show is usually the best
It's after they've had a chance to find their feet but before they've lost their way and/or run everything into the ground
>>
what was the best season of The Shield?
>>
season 4 is.
>>
In theory I feel like it should be,

>Season 1: They are just throwing that they think the audience will like at them
>Season 2: They change it up a bit in one way or another
>Season 3: Can easily gauge how the audiences enjoyed the various aspects of the first two seasons and can make changes accordingly.

Or at least it should be better than the first two. It feels like at that point you should have characters hammered out and have a big enough sample size to find out what people like watching.
>>
File: justified_pepe.jpg (23 KB, 402x391) Image search: [Google]
justified_pepe.jpg
23 KB, 402x391
>>77388075
>>
>>77387354
Actually , I know a show that had season 3 as it's all time low , I can't say the name of the show because:
>Muh GR 15
>>
>>77387354
I don't know. Season 3 of Walking Dead was easily the worst, and it took half of Season 4 to fix 3's mistakes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.