[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: rick and morty finale.jpg (63 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty finale.jpg
63 KB, 786x393
So are we all in agreement that this season finale was fucking epic?
The whole first season I thought it was just kind of a silly weird type of show. Not a huge involved plot, just kind of fun to watch. This season was mostly more of the same. Some of the episodes were good but still just a fun show.

But that finale, damn. I think it's setting the tone for next season too. Probably bumped this up to one of my fave shows now.
>>
>epic

It's not 2011 anymore, anon
>>
the song was cringe
>>
>>77379428
LMAO it was totally epic! The way squanchy pwned that undercover gurl was major awesomeness xD
>>
literally Reddit: The Show
>>
>>77379428
>average Rick and Morty fag
>>
>>77380340
says the faggot on 4chan.
>>
>>77379428
as much as reading that made me want to kill myself, i am excited to see where they go with a more overarching plot.
>>
Haha any other /stoner/ bros from reddit here? Man I love smoking a joint and watching my favorite show rick and *burp* (that's a meme from the show) morty. it's pretty epic. weed lmao
>>
>>77379428
>So are we all in agreement that this season finale was fucking epic?
>epic
>we
get out.
>>
File: NORMIESPLEASEGO.jpg (325 KB, 1220x772) Image search: [Google]
NORMIESPLEASEGO.jpg
325 KB, 1220x772
>>77379428
>>
>>Ok Justin, we just need to go over some of the material for season 2.
>>Great, fire away.
>>So this character, Mr. Poopy Butthole, what's his deal?
>>I don't understand.
>>Well, is it setting up a toilet humor bit? Does he have tourettes? What's the joke?
>>His name is Mr. Poopy Butthole.
>>Ok, but why?
>>....his NAME is MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE. For fuck's sake, it has POOP and BUTTHOLE in it! That's two jokes at once. Don't you idiots know comedy?
>>
File: IMG_20151109_230840.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_230840.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
i think it is a decent show.

also rate my rick
>>
>>77379428
I think Morty's not gonna take Rick being in prison and neither is Summer and Beth. Probably gonna take some of Rick's weapons and gizmo, take the saucer and do the jail break of a lifetime

Oh, and Jerry is going to screw them over because he like the new world order
>>
>>77381438
Jerry is going to do great in the Federation. Its made for mundane self assured morons like Jerry. Its the Applebees of Governments, they try and please everyone, so the only people who really enjoy it are mass consumers like Jerry. Its same reason Titanic gets Jerry's dick rock hard. Its an average movie pretending its high art.

That way when Rick comes back and destroys the federation's hold on earth it will be all the more hilarious to watch Jerry's new successful life fall apart at the hands of Rick.

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!
>>
>>77379994
It's not? Then what year is it?

>>77380340
literally whiny, socially inept teenager: The Comment
You realize the creator of Rick and Morty even came onto 4chan to talk about Rick and Morty right? Name one other show whose creator admitted to going on 4chan for reviews.

>>77381438
I'm thinking maybe they get Rick's from other dimensions in on this
>>
>>77380360
Whats your point?
>>
File: wnIaRyJ.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
wnIaRyJ.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>77380340
If a show doesn't appeal to SJWs or tumblr, it's a reddit show. Jesus Christ, you just can't win.
>>
>>77383502
>No you can't.
>>
>>77383502
Well, you could win
By making a good show.
>>
It was good but they should have used the johnny cash version of hurt instead of NIN
>>
>one year and a half ... Or more
We survive one month
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.