[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone interested in talking about the best comic movie of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Anyone interested in talking about the best comic movie of the year?

I just saw it myself. The pop music was cringeworthy but everything else was wonderful.
>>
Shame they never revealed the Little Red Haired Girl's name was Heather at the end. People can probably find out its Heather, but it'd be cool for the more casual fans of Peanuts.
>>
>>77380305
You can google it in seconds. I'm sure casual fans are not that lazy they cannot use their fucking phones to find out.
>>
>>77378791
>The pop music was cringeworthy but everything else was wonderful.

This is what is stopping me from watching it on the theater, I really hate pop music inserts.
>>
>>77378791
I am but I don't any money to go see it. I have $8 for rest of the month and I might need that for food.
>>
>>77384156
I sure hope you live in the third world
>>
>>77380305
I knew a girl with red hair named Heather, but I sure had no secret crush on her. The exact opposite.
>>
Are you people kidding me
Peanuts has always been unfunny shit
>>
>>77384374
2deep4u
>>
>>77384307

I live off $70 a month for food after rent and car payments and I live in the US.

Thought about cancelling my internet but I realized that if I did I would just end up budgeting in a gun to kill myself.
>>
>>77384402

Good grief...
>>
IS THERE A CAMRIP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what are you gonna do with 8 dollarydoos?
>>
>>77384479
Yeah is there a CAMRIP YET!
>>
IS THERE A CAMRIP YETI
I'M READY TO YETI
>>
CAMRIP
A
M
R
I
P
>>
>>77384402
Ouch. You should look into finding out if a grocery store near you sells meat/cheese ends. They're pretty cheap and you can get a few nice sandwiches out of them.
>>
>>77387765
>bumping the thread and desperately trying to join the discussion
>"hurr gtfo"
>>
>>77378791
>tfw The Peanuts Movie wins Best Animated Film Oscar
meh
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.