[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BOBBY: Better honk, Dad. It won't feel like Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1447205260803.jpg (25 KB, 472x353) Image search: [Google]
1447205260803.jpg
25 KB, 472x353
>BOBBY: Better honk, Dad. It won't feel like Christmas Day if we miss the Little Drummer Boy.
>HANK: I'm doing the best I can, and -- wait a minute, you're being sarcastic. You have no interest at all in seeing that little boy play his heart out, do you?
>BOBBY: Nope.
Why was Bobby such a bad son?
>>
I thought a big thing of the series was Hank's inability to really connect with his family, so I just assumed he couldn't teach him.

Also, kids are pretty terrible in general. Especially right when they start puberty.
>>
File: image.png (357 KB, 650x469) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 650x469
Bobby will fuck you up man.
>>
>>77376841

>Little Drummer Boy
Who the hell want to watch that anyway?
>>
>>77378407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJLo4x-tk
>>
>>77376841
hank expected bobby to be a carbon copy of himself and put little to no effort into relating to him unless it was via an interest that hank had, which he promptly domineered. who wants to spend time with that? the boy ain't right because he doesn't want to put the effort in. he just wants hank2: the propane-ning.
>>
>>77376841
Is this from Hajime no Bobby?
>>
>>77377056
she shouldnt have stole his purse
>>
>>77380406
but he did know her.
>>
I DON'T KNOW YOU THAT'S MY PURSE
>>
bobby inherited the worst of peggy and hank, while also lacking none of their drive to do anything
>>
>>77380796
I'm sorry but that's just bullshit. Bobby was a lazy kid sometimes, but when it came to things he was actually, y'know, interested in, he had plenty of drive.

If you mean by "the worst of Peggy and Hank" you mean that he managed to maintain a healthy level of self-esteem despite himself and he had a strong moral center, then yeah, I guess he inherited the worst of them. But his self esteem wasn't desperately narcissistic like his mother and he wasn't closed-minded like his father.

I'm not saying he was a perfect kid, but especially near the end of the series he was more often than not a voice of reason in his house. At some point they just started doing adventures with him and his mom with him being the rational one and her being the crazy instigator.
>>
>>77380530
What if one of YOUR friends stole your purse, anon?
Wouln't you pull a backbreaker?
I know I would
>>
>>77383522
No, I would kick them in the naaaaaaaaaadesseh.
>>
>>77376841
Bobby is great. Peggy sucked shit desu senpai baka
>>
>>77376841
>I wish I had a son to kick me in the nuts.
>>
Hey, Bobby and Hank bonded over grilling in the series finale.
>>
>>77384534
it seems so obvious now that it's over, like, of course they would bond over grilling
>>
File: YOUR SPIRIT, OR YOUR BOBBY.jpg (93 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
YOUR SPIRIT, OR YOUR BOBBY.jpg
93 KB, 500x659
>>77377056
>>
>>77380262
>not Hank 2: Propane Boogaloo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.