[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show me your true power level! When I was 13 I got my first phone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 24
File: scouter-dbz.jpg (38 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
scouter-dbz.jpg
38 KB, 480x362
Show me your true power level!
When I was 13 I got my first phone. While i was entering the information for my mother, I decided to put in My Tallest as her name cause invader zim was huge at the time.

Cut to 11 years later. I've gone through 6 phones, yet in every one i type in my tallest for my mother's name. I don't even think about it anymore. I'm gonna end up getting into an accident and the paramedics aren't going to know who the fuck to call.
>>
>>77368084
Never show people your power level. 14 years later, I'm still the Naruto guy who's supposedly has a thing for Asian chicks.
>>
>>77368145
My power level is a sign of greater status between my animation classmates.
>>
>>77368084

I don't know anymore, nerd shit is pretty mainstream now. The muscle chads at my gym all wear DBZ and superhero shirts.
>>
>>77368556

That's always been a thing.

Are you guys really this socially unaware?
>>
>>77369098
They really are.
>>
>>77368084
I don't show my powerlevels. My parents do though. They got Peanuts and Schoolhouse Rock shirts this year.
>>
>>77368556
>nerd shit is pretty mainstream now.
That doesn't mean BEING a nerd is mainstream though. the criteria for a normie to call him/herself a nerd is usually "I watched the Harry Potter movies," or some other thing that millions of people are in to.

They just self-apply the term in order to
>Defuse any criticism by pre-empting it
>align themselves with a style/cohort that they feel like they can "look good" in
Nerd is the new "punk." It's anything BUT what it claims to be.
>>
>>77368084
Wrote a buttload of Sonadow fanfics.
>>
I'm 25 and I've never been hugged or held hands. 5 more years until unlimited power.
>>
>>77368084
that's pretty kawaii senpai desu
>>
>>77369098
It's been a thing for as long as nerd culture has been a mainstream thing which is 10 years or so. Maybe you're just too young to appreciate the difference.
>>
File: 1403831431916.gif (144 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1403831431916.gif
144 KB, 126x126
>>77369313
I'm rooting for ya.
>>
>>77369313
Nice bro, I've got a bit over 6 myself. One day, the magic will be mine.
>>
I'm currently watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes and reading Cerebus. I used to collect Figuarts, Figmas, Super Action Statues and the like. Still get a couple. My favorite game developer is Platinum, and Metal Gear is my favorite game series. I've seen almost every Godzilla movie, but my favorite films are Oldboy and Chasing Amy. I can't carry on a relationship with a girl for more than a month, and I'm here daily.
>>
>>77369313
I'm 29 and rolling for ravenclaw
>>
>>77368084
I was born in 1997, what is this?
>>
>>77369512
>Chasing Amy
I'm not sure why but this feels like a red flag to me
>>
>>77368084
>invader zim shit on your phone.
That's not power level. That's cringe.
my smartphone's wallpaper is a Mother Box.

THAT'S power level.
>>
>>77369313
Today's my 24th birthday and still no kiss.

I can't wait to learn how to fly.
>>
>>77369098
>Are you guys really this socially unaware?
Where the fuck do you think you are, wise guy?
>>
>Have a ton of legos, specifically marvel stuff and some star wars, arranged in a diorama in my apartment
>also recently bought a couple of lewd(ish) japanese figures and have them on display

>draw rule34 and make lewd sfm animations/posters
everything gets hidden when I have guests and I talk to no one of them. It will all come crashing down one day
>>
>>77369313
Ten months left.
>>
>>77369313
>I've never been hugged or held hands.
Not even with your mother?
>>
>>77368556
Doing that and being a nerd is as far apart as slapping a guy's ass for a joke and sucking cock. If you can't tell the difference, you have autism.

Don't let pop culture fool you. Just because Zimbabwe Man is a popular show with normies, it doesn't mean real nerds are any more accepted.
>>
>>77369769
In fact, the entire premise of that show seems to be "It's it SO FUNNY that women tolerate this losers"
>>
I hide my powerlevel by looking like a normalfag. Then girls talk to me and the only things I can make small talk about are comics, star wars, vidya, and magic cards.
>>
>>77369749
>draw r34
Are you any good? Which series specifically? Anything of yours on paheal?
>>
>>77369762
My mom kept telling me she didn't know me that well.
>>
Dad prefers 80's - 90's anime, but he's been getting into newer stuff like SnK. He fucking adores Gendy Tartakovsky's work, especially Dexter's Lab.

Mom likes anime, but mainly only watches when we watch as a family. One Piece, Naruto and such. She really likes Pokemon and Team Rocket because they look fabulous

Sister is pretty high. Anime apparels. Started an anime club. Favourite cartoons and comics are Teen Titans related. Loves Dick's Gayson. Refuses she's fujoshit. Whatever. I still love her.

I download and rewatch series I watched as a kid just to make sure I've seen every episode. I've got a couple TB external drives for archiving purposes. When I go outside the only way I express my power level is through t-shirts. If someone recognizes it, we usually carry a short conversation and then move on. I reveal my level one level at a time as a conversation goes on until the person shows disinterest. Never start high. Always start low and build your way up.
>>
>>77369903
You seriously, fuck you. I have never hated someone this much. how come you get a great family?
>>
File: Rub it in.jpg (65 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
Rub it in.jpg
65 KB, 400x449
>>77369961
>>
I show my power level by refusing to participate in bullying bullshit and it makes some normies REALLY uncomfortable.

The college I went to had "cube" style dorms with 4 double rooms and a single room per bathroom/hallway. My cube was full of the type of people that get out boxing gloves when they drink.

The single room was occupied by a guy that everyone called Techno Charlie. Techno Charlie was the only person to ever be banned from the campus anime club. Charlie would come out and participate in the parties when he heard commotion in the hallway. Except he'd come out in full samurai kimono and replica sword and try to talk to everyone about his favorite anime.

Everyone else would refuse to make eye contact and literally just ignore him. I, on the other hand, would stand there smoking a joint and listen to Charlie rant about cutsey anime bullshit and I loved every minute of it. The looks I'd get from girls that were visiting and other normies TO THIS DAY makes me smile ear to ear.

Not only am I NOT going to run him off, I'm gonna pull up a chair and wallow in it. Suck on it assholes.
>>
I'm 20 and still live with my dad. I have a shitty job since I watched anime instead of doing school work in high school, I was barely able to graduate. I haven't had friends since middle school and no girl has ever shown interest in me. I'm pretty close to my sister though, she's always telling me to stop hiding my power level and be myself. She drives me to the comic shop since I'm too autistic to get my license.
>>
>>77369630
It's about an affable comic creator who finds the love of his life (which happens to be a pretty crazy chick) and loses it all due to his massive sexual insecurity. I can see the red flags fairly clearly.
>>
>people in this thread
There's a reason I only talk about this shit online: I never ever want to meet you sad fucks in real life.
>>
I don't have a high power level but my wife does. My wife has seen Lion King so much that she has the entire movie memorized. Occasionally I'll throw out a random line and she'll follow up until I gave up.

I guess it's not just her because her best friend from college also has the movie memorized so they could go back and forth trading lines from start to finish if they want.

How's that for power level?
>>
File: S-CRY-ed.jpg (44 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
S-CRY-ed.jpg
44 KB, 481x360
>Get sent to boarding school
>Decide to be more social at first, go around meeting people
>Turns out other guys like comics, anime & vidya
>Once we've found each other, we hang out inside dorms playing DotA, watching cartoons
>New kid comes to school
>He's a muscle dude-brah
>Shows up to where we meet up one day
>"Hey are you the anime/cartoon guys?"
>We're not assholes, so we say yeah, all thinking he's some casual normie
>"Sweet, what kind of shows are you guys into? I really dig Fist of the North Star and Gurren Lagann."
>Immediately hit it off
>Turns out he became a muscle-chad to be like his DBZ, JoJo heroes
>Whenever he's not with us he's at the gym getting swole
>Eventually we're all with him in our down time
>Still, none of us got GFs throughout highschool
>mfw boarding school was the best time of my life and I can never go back
>>
>>77370112
>>77369630
It's still the best kevin smith movie tho.
>>
File: 1446658376080.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446658376080.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
When im not playing vidya or reading comic books, im designing vintage styled posters while listening to the old shadow radio shows. I am 23, living in europe and am surrounded by the highest level of normies only. End my misery.
>>
I attend an art school. (yes. i know).

My teachers are so into old comics that in their mind, anything with horror or fantasy elements is for kids. When I let out my power level and mentioned books like Hellboy or Scott Pilgrim with supernatural and vidya elements that were read by adults, my teacher said "they're retarded?"

He admitted only reading funny books and not understanding anything about what I just described. (had to explain the concept of a level in a video game among other things).

I'm starting to wonder what i'm doing there.
>>
>>77370193
>How's that for power level?
>my wife has more intimacy with her college boyfriend than with me
Sounds low, man.
>>
>>77370813
what old comics are you talking about? like daily newspaper strips or political cartoons?
>>
>>77369313
30 here. I just mastered how to resurrect the dead last week. Brb Lincoln is calling me over for Ghandi's housewarming party.
>>
>>77370918
Good on you bro.

keep practicing, 30 more years until warlock, but you can do it
>>
File: Untitled.gif (281 KB, 999x940) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
281 KB, 999x940
>>77369313
>>
>>77370193
>How's that for power level?
That's Yamcha tier, bro.
>>
>>77370908
Depends on the teachers, but mostly stuff like something akin to newspaper strips for this guy.

Then you have the one who hasn't read a comic in years, and when i mentioned wanting a story with a witch in it, I was thinking HB, and he was thinking a story for five years old so he said no.

Then the one who can mainly into realistic stuff.

So now they're pushing me to do a parody of the old testament in a crude humor style (rude and gross jokes with god being a drunken idiot), while I want to do short stories with supernatural elements.
>>
File: 01.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1537
My final paper for my college English class is based on...
Well, pic related.
>>
>>77371130
The parody or the actual thing?
>>
>>77371231
The one that will let me get away with a line talking about Saddam Hitler.
The professor has given me the green light, I'm making charts based on each chapter (they are better than what Iron man came up with), and nothing can stop me!

This is also the highest I'm going to let my power level get to.
>>
>>77371347
I'm proud. Have there been people who did reports on the Hypercrisis? I vaguely remember something about that, but it escapes me at the moment.
>>
File: hlm2_mask_screen_biker.png (539 KB, 1283x1260) Image search: [Google]
hlm2_mask_screen_biker.png
539 KB, 1283x1260
>>77369607
IWASBORNINTHEUSA , what is this?
>>
>>77371386
I don't know, but I doubt I could get away with a Hypercrisis paper.
However, I would be willing to watch a 2 hour Hypercrisis documentary.
>>
I'm 23 and have almost the whole Super Battle Collection of figures in my room. I've been building Gundam and Zoids models since I was in 5th grade. I buy comics and manga. I finally found a group to play D&D last year. I tell my friends I want a body pillow as a joke, but I actually really want one.
>>
>>77369769
Back to Reddit
>>
>my normalfag brother calls himself a "nerd :3"
>he only watched superhero movies and played the batman games
>>
>>77371889
Call him a casual for not even knowing who D.A.V.E. is.
>>
File: IMG_20151027_051528.jpg (228 KB, 752x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151027_051528.jpg
228 KB, 752x1024
>>77368556
>>77369243
>chad
>normie
>>
>>77370322
Oh no absolutely, I love it to pieces. Some of his best dialogue and most relatable characters he's done.
>>
>>77370984
FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1442851470818.gif (327 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1442851470818.gif
327 KB, 640x472
>>77372129
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1136x640
>been watching anime since i was little
>masturbation master, at least twice a day recently
>im really ashamed of some of the things i've spanked the monkey to
>have a normie gf to hide my powerlevel from my parents
>she's one of those normie nerds
>only knows a fraction of my power level
>have multiple anime buttons and pins (soul eater and kill la kill)
>played vidya since i was little
>watch only cartoons and anime
>still talk shit about amc and hbo shows even though i dont watch them
>have cartoon, anime, and vidya posters around my room
there's so much more but this thread's probably dead soon
>>
Was a huge weeb when I was younger. I know Japanese and have studied on my own for the past 16 years. My email is still the weeb email I made when I was 15 years old. I can recognize probably 30 or so languages by sight but only 15 or so by ear. I grew up watching Godzilla films and was a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fanatic as a kid.

I used to have a custom-made Sonic the Hedgehog painting someone did for me hanging in my bedroom for years. I got rid of it when I felt I was too old to have something like that up on my wall. Doesn't really matter now since I have posters of Godzilla, Ultraman, and a dinosaur poster from the Museum of Natural History circa 1995 hanging on my walls.

I've got more DVDs than I know what to do with. 80% Japanese, 95% animation in general. Used to have nearly every video game console made between 1985 and 2003 until I had to sell all my old games and toys during the recession.

My bedroom is like 8x10 feet. I haven't left this bedroom too much in the past decade.

I lost my virginity a decade ago.
>>
>>77368145
Idk man. My pals know I'm the capefag who likes dickgirls, and they still think I'm the intellectual one.
>>
>>77368084
Closest I get is Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" as my ring tone.
>>
>>77371386
I remember reading one academic paper about the hypercrisis that someone did like 3-4 years ago. It was pretty good. Lemme see if I can dig it up.
>>
>>77369783
>losers
But they're incredibly successful compared to most real nerds. They have very successful careers, all have girlfriends (2 being married) and have a pretty high powerlevel.
>>
>>77372336
Ah, yeah, it was called /Co/operation and /Co/mmunity in /Co/mics: 4chan’s Hypercrisis and was published in 2013 an issue of the Journal of Transformative Works and Cultures that was focused on comic books.

Can't seem to find the actual article though, unfortunately. Too bad, it was well done.
>>
Only revealed power level when i was an edgy teenager who wanted people to like me through my hobbies
Then i grew up and now only reveal it when i'm drunk as fuck and someone starts to talk about comics
God bless college
>>77368145
My family thinks that
furk
>>
File: background.png (4 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
background.png
4 MB, 1600x900
I have a collection of action figures and collectible nerd shit, I browse /co/ almost daily, most of the shows I watch are for children, I've masturbated to pictures of voice actors, and this is my desktop. At least I've had sex I guess.
>>
File: science.png (488 KB, 1360x800) Image search: [Google]
science.png
488 KB, 1360x800
>>77368084
When I was in high school I started studying science because part of me hoped that if I was ever in a lab accident I might get superpowers like The Flash or The Hulk.

... that was 10 years ago. I'm a physics PhD candidate now.
>>
I was an administrator on one of the biggest Sonic sites in the 00s (it was a site based on research/hacking).
>>
>>77372263
>telling actual live people who you personally know about your sexual fetishes
Are you legitimately autistic/ an asperger's sufferer?
>>
>>77372886
he's referencing Linkara, are YOU autistic?
>>
>>77368145
I'm into Asian chicks because of Kamen Rider.
>>
>>77372886
>not telling your wife about your fetish
>not coming home to your wife with an 18 inch strap on.
>>
>>77372336
>>77372416
I've read that too and was also looking for it. It was less about the Hypercrisis itself and more about its formation as a collection of fan theories and how the collective speculation formed into a steady community of its own. It never actually talked about specific Hypercrisis ideas other than citing them to show how different people would build upon what others have brought up using information from countless different stories.
>>
>>77372886
>not sharing your weird kinks over a bottle of whiskey
How can you say you love your friends when you don't know even that much about them?
>>
>>77368084
I've marathoned Archie's Sonic before the Marathon.
>>
>mfw I really really really like the MCU and is always hyped by their movies
>sometimes I go full hype and turn autistic I would make fail spoilers for you guys
>mfw people have screencapped it
>Mfw none of it make it through the final movie
>mfw it feels good
>>
>>77371979
I love how over the past few years more people on /co/ have been talking positively about The Batman. When I first came here liking it as much as I do was practically a sin.
>>
Mentioned I like gundam once and now I'm everyone in my circle of friends go to weebshit guy.
>>
File: 1427334003653.gif (935 KB, 285x235) Image search: [Google]
1427334003653.gif
935 KB, 285x235
>>77369817
>My mom kept telling me she didn't know me that well.

Haven't laughed this hard all week.
>>
>>77374885
I was in one of the threads that seemed to help win people over.
Sure most of the episodes are kind of dull, but it had some really good stuff.
The redesigned look for Freeze was great and he would have been GOAT if he kept the story from BTAS.
Also, It is hard to find someone who honestly hates D.A.V.E.
>>
>>77372263
Are you Linkara?
>>
>>77371130
I'm doing a paper on lolicon/shota
>>
>>77372694
I'm really proud of you anon.
>>
>>77369817
10/10
>>
>>77369313
26 bro, ive got the hugging and hand holding down but never made it past that
>>
File: 1443974163218.jpg (39 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
1443974163218.jpg
39 KB, 440x293
Friday nights were RP nights with the exgf, a good number of times it was ATLA roleplaying. It was her idea tho
>>
My power level: I AM the DM
>been into comics since I was a kid
>my marine corps dad brought jap manga from Japan
>watch shitty cult horror films with dad
>mom gave me sandman, hellboy, and tons of comics based on Oscar Wilde plays growing up
>I wrote and drew comics with my friend until age 15
>collect figures, collect comics
>play magic
>design board games
>binge watch mst3k
>quote shitty sci-fi with Gf
>watch classic cinema and modern films with Gf spend hours deconstring them together
>all my friend are geeks/nerds/weebs
>in high school we were allowed to create our own learning projects and make them meet school criteria anyway we saw fit for credit.
> I built a fresh dnd campaign in a new world, and drew tons of maps with 500+ NPCs and like 1500 quests
>it took 3 months
>it was the orth enough credit to graduate a year early
I'm not even a neckbeard
>>
>>77369512
I was about to ask if you were Matt McMuscles until the last bit.
>>
I buy comics
from more than two companies
some that don't have superheroes, or fights
and I read them
>>
>>77377459
Ok, I'm going to have to ask you to post proof that this is real.
I may be writing a paper on Illuminated, but that is on a whole other level.
>>
File: DSC00355.jpg (499 KB, 2892x1184) Image search: [Google]
DSC00355.jpg
499 KB, 2892x1184
>>77379278
Sorry for crap quality. This was just part of forming the thesis.
>>
>>77369817
that's going in the memory bank. also, are you pre-krabappel skinner?
>>
>>77370534
>old shadow radio shows
i listen to otr too, i like x minus 1 and the price of fear. god bless the internet archive.
>>
>>77372659
>that desktop
i'm going to be sick, are you being funny or do you really utilize this unironically?
>>
File: 1439778942132.jpg (46 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
1439778942132.jpg
46 KB, 400x458
>>77368145
People I know during high school still kinda think this. I'm in my mid-20s now and I haven't talked to a lot of them, and for some reason I'm worried they still think of me as "that anime person".

>mfw 10 years after high school, a boy who liked me back then sent me a long ass letter and a naruto plushie
>I haven't liked or thought of naruto (the show) in 10 years
>>
>>77369903
I want to be your friend for your archives
>>
>>77381363
damn, that last part is depressing. I'm sorry.
>>
I don't have that great of a power level, just 4chan/video games/anime/cartoons/some other things that I don't necessarily consider power but should still be considered. I always kept my power level hidden, except around my friends, who were all of similar power (sense of humor, interests, etc).
>>
File: lolzilla.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lolzilla.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
Back in high school my school had a weird quiz thing and the topic was superheroes. Just about all the questions were movie related so there were easy as shit I decided to be smarmy asshole throughout the whole quiz game.
The questions were shit like "What is Green Lantern's secret identity?" i would ask back "Are you asking for golden age, silver age, or bronze age?"
I did this through all the game, eventually everyone else because quit because I followed every question with "Re-Crisis or Post Crisis?"
It was fun day, I won a $20 visa giftcard which I used to buy gunpla.
>>
File: Happening.png (142 KB, 512x342) Image search: [Google]
Happening.png
142 KB, 512x342
>>77380687
Well, this is real.
I must now kneel at your feet for you're power level is much greater than my own.
>>
-I wrote a 68 page research paper about comic book creator rights with an emphasis on the period of 1980-1995.

-I have spent more on action figures this year than the blue book value of my car.

-I have M.U.S.C.L.E. figurines displayed near my TV, and use them as a conversational ice breaker whenever I get visitors. Turns out most males age 25-40 (or a close family member) owned at least a few.
>>
>>77368084
Let's see uh

>Was the kid that told all the other weeb nerds "GO ON NARUTOXXX.COM TO SEE TSUNADE NAKED" 10 years ago in 5th grade
>I could recite some of those shitty flash vidya parodies on Newgrounds word by word, especially the Mario ones. They used to be fucking hilarious, used to.
>Was gifted the Yen Press edition of Azumanga Daioh
>Own about 19 of the Berserk tankobons
>Also own a Berserk longsleeve that looks pretty sick and hides powerlevel somewhat (have long hair, people mistake it for a heavy metal shirt)\
>To this day can recall the plot of every single Spongebob (up until the movie), Ed Edd n' Eddy (up till the school episodes) and Fosters episode
>My first waifu was Jenny Wakeman when I was 8
>Constantly daydreamed about new characters and storylines from my favorite cartoons. Can't do it anymore 'cause too jaded and it feels autistic to me.
>My lewd folder contains near everything short of NTR, guro and scat. Used to be 60GB at one point, had to cut down to 10 due to HD constraints.

Bit more of a music nerd nowadays.
>>
>>77382204
sound like a true bro
>>
>>77382080
Having confidence in key. In a few weeks I will present to normies.
>>
>>77382053
I would have liked to witness this
>>
>>77368145
But are you a FIGTHTING DREAMER?
>>
>>77369313
>tfw 31 and currently dating a woman who is craving sex because I'm just not ready to lose my virginity yet
>tfw she's literally begging for me to have sex with her
>tfw I realize the simple fact that I'm not prude is why I have no powers

Like I've done a lot, just never had sex. But it's the mere fact I've done anything which must be why I'm powerless...right?
>>
>>77381363
>28
>mid 20s

Now when I think of myself as college aged because I'm still about the age most graduate students are, I won't feel old anymore when I think of you claiming to be "mid-20s" at 28
>>
>>77374217
>>77377080
You know, that wasn't intentional. Now I feel bad.
>>
>>77385117
quit being an idiot. Virginity means nothing. Have a nice romantic evening, light a few candles, and fuck while hugging and kissing. Do it before you lose her forever!
>>
>>77385688
Dude made a shitty joke on the wizards meme, it isn't that deep tard.
>>77385117
>>77369313
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>77369313
I got all the way to getting a girlfriend who wanted my d before realizing I was bordering on asexual and I was doing most of it out of what was expected socially and breaking things off. It takes you all years of denial to become wizards and I was born a fucking sorcerer. Disregarding women and acquiring currency is magnificent. 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>77369313
there is no unlimited power here bro, it's a lie
>>
>>77385798
still, Even asexual people have relationships. it's about more than just sex.
>>
>>77370991
Create your own vision and fulfill it anon, your teachers are there to guide you but there is a reason they're teaching and not doing.

I'm a teacher btw.
>>
File: no, it is.jpg (100 KB, 693x388) Image search: [Google]
no, it is.jpg
100 KB, 693x388
>>77382884
The only thing better is if this was about futa.
>>
>>77372221
>still talk shit about amc and hbo shows even though i dont watch them
Are you saying that you think those shows are bad? Because stuff like The Wire, Mad Men, The Sopranos, and Treme are far better than any cartoon/anime I've ever watched. I feel like only Moral Orel gets close to them.
>>
File: snow.gif (151 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
snow.gif
151 KB, 300x225
I can't find a job I'll ever like, I feel like I will never move out of my parent's house because retail and a bullshit degree are all I have for experience. I only look forward to 4chan these days.
>>
>>77386886
Futa won't get him on the sexual predator watchlist as surely as this will. Why do you think no one fixed the retarded law that treats drawings like actual pictures? Just hinting at doing that makes people label you a child rapist who simply wasn't caught or didn't have the chance to rape yet but should be judged and convicted preemptively.
>>
File: gqc96uG.gif (582 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
gqc96uG.gif
582 KB, 500x271
>>77369817
>>77380687
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.