[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We come up with false solicits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: hulks.jpg (415 KB, 699x1001) Image search: [Google]
hulks.jpg
415 KB, 699x1001
>THE INCREDIBLE HULK #1
>GEOFF JOHNS (W) • STEVE MCNIVEN (A/C)
>VARIANT COVER BY IVAN REIS
>VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
>DEADPOOL VARIANT COVER BY ROB LIEFELD
>SPIDER-GWEN VARIANT COVER BY ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
>GWENPOOL VARIANT COVER BY FRANK CHO
>ACTION FIGURE VARIANT BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
>STAR WARS VARIANT BY STUART IMMONEN
>DISNEY VARIANT BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU
>IT'S A BRAND NEW ERA FOR THE JADE GIANT!
>Bruce Banner thought he knew everything there was to know about the destructive entity known as the Hulk, but he won't be ready for what he finds out next! All sorts of different Hulks have started to appear across the globe following disastrous gamma-related accidents! Blue Hulk! Yellow Hulk! Orange Hulk! And all-new Grey and Red Hulks! But what is the secret of these new Hulks, and will the world survive their might?! Superstar writer GEOFF JOHNS (Green Lantern, Justice League) and acclaimed artist STEVE MCNIVEN (CIVIL WAR, UNCANNY INHUMANS) present the next Marvel epic that is sure to become an unforgettable classic!
>40 PGS./Rated T ...$4.99
>>
>>77365928
Nobody is going to put all that detail in for a joke op.
>>
>>77365928
I don't even know half of those people
>>
>>77365928
>INHUMANS VS X-MEN
>Cover by Erica Henderson
>Variant covers(22) by Rob LIefeld
>Variant cover (4) by Greg Land
>Shit happens, the universe is in danger, the Watcher decides to TALK. The Watcher reveals that the Mutants are the product of an evil cosmic force, the Vixen, messing with the Celestials' work. Mutants will bring about the end of all that is. Only the Inhumans, powered by the benevolent MIce-power can stop them and set things right.
>>
>>77366326
>Mutants = danger
Not
>Mutants are Inhumans
Im disappointed anon.
>>
>>77365928
>SPIDER-GWEN VARIANT COVER BY ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
>GWENPOOL VARIANT COVER BY FRANK CHO
I'd buy it.
>>
>>77367057
mutants are inhuman twised by the Vixen.
With the Mouse power they get turned finally into inhumans
>>
File: space.jpg (40 KB, 600x881) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
40 KB, 600x881
>>77365928
>SPACE #1
>SOME WOLVERINE WRITER (W) • SOME GIRL WE FOUND ON DA (A/C)
>VARIANT COVER BY ANOTHER GIRL WE FOUND ON DA
>An all-new sci-fi epic from Image Comics by Some Wolverine Writer (Wolverine) and Some Girl We Found On DA (To Sir With Love: A Yaoi Yiff-fest). What is a star? What does it mean to be free? One word title? Hey look over there, what's that guy? Hey how vague can one solicit be?
>25 pages/Sci-Fi/Rated M. $3.99
>>
>>77367974
Now thats science,
good work, anon.
Nice
>>
>>77365928
Looks like Rainbow Hulk's taking it in the ass in panel 5. He ain't kidding around!
>>
ALL-NEW THUNDERBOLTS #1
ZEB WELLS (W) · JUAN GEDEON (A) · LEINIL FRANCIS YU (CA)
VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
VARIANT COVER BY NICK BRADSHAW
ACTION FIGURE VARIANT BY JOHN TYLER CHIRSTOPHER
YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY TBA
BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
Citizen V, or so he is, assembles a new team of reformed villains and violent anti-heroes consisting of the Punisher, Elektra, Techno, Volcania, and someone you thought to be away for so long! The bigger mystery is what lies inside the Citizen V persona and his ties to Thunderbolt Ross. Will the All-New Thunderbolts undergo their first adventure successfully in the face of all problems within and without?
40 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$4.99
>>
SOMEWHAT QUIRKY LEGACY CHARACTER #1
NICK SPENCER (W) SOMEONE GENERIC BUT A BIT CARTOONY (A)
VARIANT COVER BY TALENTED EASTERN HORROR ARTIST WHO ISN'T SURE WHAT'S GOING ON
NOSTALGIA BAIT COVER WITH CHARACTERS NOT APPEARING IN HERE BY SEMI-DECENT DC ARTIST

Here he is! Your all-new favorite, relaunched only 3 times this year - the quirky and somewhat morally ambiguous Legacy Character and his unique supporting cast of zany c-listers! That one funny guy from the movies is here too! You like the funny guy from the movies, right?
>>
>>77366326
I can't wait until there really is an Inhumans vs X-Men ft Avengers, Spidergwen, and GOTG event
>>
>>77373952
It hurts how true this is.
>>
>>77365928
>Not calling the storyline, "War of Might"

You fucked up
>>
>>77373165
>and his ties to Thunderbolt Ross
Oh god I can see that happening.
>>
>>77373952
>TALENTED EASTERN HORROR ARTIST WHO ISN'T SURE WHAT'S GOING ON

I'm still surprised Marvel managed to get Q Hayashida to do a cover for a shitty "just like superior foes but with the funny MCU guy!" book. Seemed way below her league.
I'd love to see her take on Pymtron though
>>
>SAGA OF THE SWAMP THING
>KELLY-SUE DECONNICK (W) ERICA HENDERSON (A)
>CLARK KENT VARIANT BY FRANCIS MANAPUL
>Alec Holland has gone to rest, and now it's time for mother nature to take her rightful place in the swamp! Pamela Isley is the new avatar of the Green, and one thing's for sure; things are going to be done a little differently from here on out. A brand new SAGA OF THE SWAMP THING begins here!
>18 PGS/Rated Feminism 5.99
>>
>>77375135
Jokes aside, Poison Ivy would be an ok Earth-3 Swamp Thing.
>>
HARLEY QUINN & POISON IVY #1
Written by TOM TAYLOR
Art by BRUNO REDONDO
Cover by ED BENES
Variant cover by BRUCE TIMM
32 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
After the shocking conclusion of last month HARLEY QUINN, in comes a time for the partners-in-crime Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn to test their friendship, but first a look at the past and a shocking conclusion that'll leave you asking for more. All this for the creative team of TOM TAYLOR (EARTH 2, SUPERIOR IRON MAN) and BRUNO REDONDO (HUMAN TARGET)
>>
>>77365928
Gonna pitch this one out there, you guys tell me who should write it.
>THIS SUMMER, A NEW, UNIVERSE-SPANNING CROSSOVER EVENT!
>From out of the deepest recesses of space, an ancient alien warlord approaches. He has crushed the Skrulls and the Kree beneath his feet, single-handedly beaten back Galactus and his heralds, and now sets his sights up Earth!
>As the Avengers prepare themselves for combat however, this strange foe announces that he has come to Earth to face the one opponent that can possibly defeat him:
>Himself
>He has chosen Earth as the battlefield in which he will conduct his epic battle against himself! What can the heroes of the Marvel Universe do to halt the suicidal rampage of an immortal superbeing? And what will remain in the ruins after he is gone?
>Find out this summer, in The Suicide King!
>>
>>77375135
>18 pages for 6 bucks

This is the funniest thing in this thread because it hits the closest to home, ultimately
>>
>>77365928
>THE GOD SLAYERS #1
>JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • FRANK CHO (A/C)
>VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
>VARIANT COVER BY ESAD RIBIC
>The Sentry is back! And just as evil as ever. Today it's u to the most powerful, violent, and fun loving beings in The Marvel Universe to save the day! Can The Odinson lead Thor, Hyperion, Beta Ray Bill, Hercules, and The Total Awesome Hulk to victory against the most horrible things the universe has to offer? What did Odinson see in the Bleed between worlds, what the secret he's keeping from Jane Foster, and just how much bad guy ass can these guys kick!?
>>
>>77376892
I love it
>>
>>77376308
Kek
>>
ALL-STAR BIZARRO #1
Frank Quitely (W) · Grant Morrison (A)
Variant cover by Jonathan Hickman

"Bizarro am not Earth's greatest hero!" Following hot on the heels of the award-winning ALL-STAR SUPERMAN, the all-star team of Quitely and Morrison returns -- in suitably Bizarro fashion! See the unbelievable events that lead to Bizarro becoming a superhero beloved by the masses, and sets up a new ongoing saga for the world's unlikeliest champion. Hello!

32 PGS./Rated T ...$4.99
>>
>>77377818
Holy shit, yes!
>>
>TOTEM TRILOGY #1 (of #6)
>BUSIEK/MORRISON/JONES (W) - ARRON KUDER (A/C)
>Buddy Baker is the avatar of the Red, Alec Holland is the avatar of the Green, but Brother Power is the avatar of something in between! The 3 estranged "heroes" of horror find themselves linked in a murder mystery beyond comparison! When the Totem-Force that binds them all together starts to bleed through the Earth, only the Black survives. But can their combined effort find the killer of the Totem? What exactly IS a Totem anyway?
>>
I've got a bunch of ideas for events in general. Here's 2 of the best ones I've got
>SUPER FOR-A-DAY
>Superman goes missing in space and the rest of the world has to pick up the slack while Superman's toughest rogues break out of prison and go on the biggest rampage Metropolis has ever seen. Every major hero and even some villains bare the Crest of El for 1 day, all of them pitching in to stop the likes of Luthor, Doomsday, Brainiac, Parasite, and whatever else the world-without-superman throws at them
>D.I.A.L.
>Robby Reed, the guardian of the mystic Dial, has died. In hopes of finding a suitable new host, the Dial has sent out a cosmic shockwave over the Earth, changing everybody into a brand new hero. The newly transformed Justice League don't have time to adjust to their new powers, however, as they are all now on the hunt for the Dial's new guardian so that the world can return to normal again
>>
>>77377818
I want this, no, NEED this to happen!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.