[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotham Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (744 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
file.png
744 KB, 1334x750
>you will never marry CrazyBabs

Suffering.

Lee a shit. CAN'T QUEAN THE KEAN
>>
>I used to be a lesbian

Am i an interesting character yet?
>>
>>77365302
She got Shreked and became Best Girl at the end of last season
>>
>/co/ hates Gotham

Why
>>
>>77366415
Last night's talkback thread is still up, idiot.
>>
>>77366415
most of /co/ hates fun
>>
>>77366415
People watch like 4 episodes of a show and if they don't like it they forever shit on it even like 3 seasons later. Those who actually finished a full season of it see it become better and continue to watch it. The others still call it shit but who cares when you know most of their criticisms have been dealt with and they clearly don't know what they're talking about? As long as you can have threads about it then it is fine.
>>
>>77366415
I know, usually they're all about trite, lazily-written garbage!
>>
File: gotham penguin help me.png (688 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gotham penguin help me.png
688 KB, 1280x720
>>77365289
>help me
>>
>>77365289
>Penguin will never be the minister at your wedding

What's even the point?
>>
>>77368953
bitch

>>77368849
I just watched the whole series, and I kinda liked it from the first for how over the top it was. As the show went on it changed a lot, and it became really apparent how much they cared about their source material.

The first episode is kind of weak, but it sets everything up. The next few have Penguin carrying the show right up to the Balloon Man episode. At the start of that episode I thought it was going to be dumb, but its a really good episode that sort of kicks off the tone of the rest of the season.

It's genuinely probably the best show on TV. Much better than Arrow, by a long shot.
>>
>>77365289
Firefly>Catgirl>Crazy Barbara>Lee>Tigress>Lesbian Pedo Barbara>>>Shit>Silver>Normal Barbara
>>
Boy, that "the chief fires Bullock" plotline sure went somewhere, didn't it?
>>
> was "not Jim Gordon's first wife"
> now is "not Harley Quinn"
>>
>>77373150
Can't starve the Harv.
>>
>>77368849

This. Same with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. desu senpai.
>>
>>77373110
Where does Ivy go in that list?>>77373157
Why do people think she's gonna be Harley Quinn?
>>
>>77373977
I forgot Ivy exists. That's indicative of where she rates on the list.
>>
>>77365289
She's quite cute
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.