[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have always dreamed, of a far off place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: best movie.jpg (56 KB, 287x475) Image search: [Google]
best movie.jpg
56 KB, 287x475
Name a better cartoon movie

Protip: you can't
>>
>>77363232
Tangled
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Wreck-it Ralph
Sleeping Beauty
Any movie by Pixar that isn't a Cars movie
HTTYD
HTTYD 2
Despicable Me
Rango
Secret of Kells
Most movies by Ghibli
I could go on...
>>
File: Disneys_hercules-show.jpg (82 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Disneys_hercules-show.jpg
82 KB, 333x250
>>77363232
I really liked the TV show.
>>
>>77363271
>HTTYD 2
Jesus fuck you can't be serious. I mean half of the list is dubious but holy shit, how can you be so wrong?
>>
>>77363232

Agree with about half of this post:

>>77363271

But also
Transformers: The Movie
When the Wind Blows
Brother Bear (I have a soft spot, but I know this could be a contentious choice)
Mulan
Anastasia
Megamind
It's Such a Beautiful Day
Waltz With Bashir
The Princess And The Frog
>>
>>77363271
Why do people hate Cars so much? Tho second sucked yeah, but the first was absolutely amazing.
>>
>>77363520

I never got the hate for Cars either.
>>
I don't think it's the best but it is definitely in the top tier. The musical numbers are great and Meg a qt :3
>>
>>77363520
Nobody wants to fuck a car.
>>
>>77363652
Speak for yourself, mechanophobe scum.
>>
Are you fucking serious, it's a 7/10 at best, there's a wealth of superior animated movies. What is the deal with /co/ praising all these run of the mill movies to high heavens.
>>
>>77363232
The Land Before Time.
>>
>>77363232
Loved it, shame the songs are all over the place tonally, would have preferred them all to stay closer to the style of I can go the distance
>>77363520
Because its fucking boring
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.