[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'll kill the avatar and get my honor back!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: zuko.jpg (10 KB, 287x219) Image search: [Google]
zuko.jpg
10 KB, 287x219
"I'll kill the avatar and get my honor back!"

What did he mean by this
>>
>>77362069
Zuko came to life and wrote for Legend of Korra, thus killing the Avatar. The honor of the first series is now seen as being better due to the contrast of quality.
>>
Somebody call the Batman it's a goddamn riddle!!!
>>
He was humiliated and banished by his father, saying that he had to find the Avatar before he could return home.

Its what it says on the tin. No more Avatar, Zuko can return home a hero and his previous disgrace would be forgiven.
>>
Cracker still couldn't kill the avatar after all that time

BAKA
>>
>>77362179
Well I ment BAKA but that ok, you got this autocorrect
>>
I think 4chan is auto correcting this BAKA
>>
>>77362179
>>77362204
>>77362216
how new r u baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1429432654888.jpg (20 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
1429432654888.jpg
20 KB, 200x243
>>77362113
>>
He was never supposed to kill the Avatar. He was supposed to capture him so they could keep him in a cage and not have to chase down his reincarnation. What a faggot you are for getting this wrong.
>>
>>77362149
I always tought his father never wanted to see him again since he gave him an impossible task. Nobody saw the avatar for more than a hundred years.
>>
>>77362456
You were correct, but it turned out not to be impossible which gave Zuko an opening.
>>
>>77362456
Yep, this was it, the Avatar was basically a myth at this point.
>>
>>77362456
It was probably just as much about getting rid of Iroh as it was about getting rid of Zuko.
>>
>What did ____ mean by this?

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>77362069
That guys got a some awesome facepaint on his face
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.