[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL- NEW ALL DIFF MARVEL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: all new all diff.jpg (120 KB, 550x843) Image search: [Google]
all new all diff.jpg
120 KB, 550x843
/co/ is boring for Marvel fans right now. What's everyone think about the first wave so far? I havent read anything that I hate so far. Extraordinary X-Men might be cool once Cyclops gets involved.
Uncanny Avengers was nice.
Dr. Strange was eh
Cap's great.
Howling Commandos of S.H.I.E.L.D. rules.

How about Bendis' ending to Uncanny X-Men? I liked it.
>>
Black cap
thor with tits
brown ms marvel
kid from ultimate spider-man
mini nova

Holt shit, I was only gone a year.
>>
>>77360759
Falcon cap's comic is alright so far
Mini nova is OK (if you liked rich ryder you'll probably hate this though)

Amazing Spider-Man is OK so far.

Excited about Spidey and Web-Warriors.
>>
Extraordinary X-Men led me to give up on the core books until at least the next flagship title. It was so dumb. Writers gotta stop sucking Jean Grey's dick.

It also hurts my butt that the flagship book isn't called Uncanny X-Men. And that UXM is now the Brotherhood book. When I'm reading Uncanny I want the real X-Men not their offbeat spinoff.
>>
>>77360787
I couldn't care less about Spidey right now. Slott's been on that shit for too long. Everything else seems to be on an upswing except for Spiderman.

The Avengers might not be boring for once
And The X-Men won't just suck balls completely.
>>
>>77360935
Is UXM a thing at all anymore? I haven't seen anything about that or the "All-New X-Men" or whatever they are going to call the book containing the timestuck-O5.

I liked EXM personally.
>>
>>77360957
I hear you, I would've rather had more Scarlet Spider.

Sorta looking forward to Venom: SpaceKnight but not a fan of Venom's new design whatsoever.

Slott is like 60% shit. Like I enjoyed Superior Spider-Man for the most part, he just doesn't know how to actually handle progression other than killing people. Or how to make people react naturally to things.
>>
I really like Vision and New Avengers, but not much else.
>>
>>77360984

O5 have their own comic minus jean plus x-23

uncanny is mahneto's group
>>
>>77361031
source?
>>
>>77360984
http://comicsalliance.com/all-new-all-different-marvel-your-guide-to-the-x-books/
>>
The Vision by Tom King
one of the best right now AND I'm really excited for more plus it's good to know Marvel is trying its best to support something so strange
>>
File: ANAD_Marvel_20151110.jpg (4 MB, 1277x6500) Image search: [Google]
ANAD_Marvel_20151110.jpg
4 MB, 1277x6500
>>77361081
Also note that since the article's publication, Marvel announced three more X-books:
>Deadpool & Cable: Split Second (miniseries, digital first, but print issue #1 is delayed; see pic related)
>X-Men '92 (ongoing, alternate reality)
>X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever (miniseries, digital first starting in December, print version starting in February, alternate reality)

>>77361149
This.
>>
>>77360957
From all the new comics I've read, I liked Amazing Spider-Man the best.
It was like regular ol' spider-man only... worse. Far, far worse than I remember it ever was. But that's to say what sorry state the rest of them are.

Uncanny X-Men comics are completely unreadable garbage to me right now, it's a pity when they used to be my favorite, like... over 20 years ago.
I have no love for Extraordinary X-Men either. I think I'll just be avoiding any X-Men title from now on.
I think since Marvel doesn't have the rights to X-Men movies, they should just break them apart like they did with F4 cause they don't seem to know how to make good X-Men comics anymore.

I thought Hercules was ok, a little bit gay but alright. Vision left me completely indifferent, I couldn't care enough to dislike it even.
I picked up Contest of Champions too, only because of Ares but... well... Marvel sucks. I think that is the only universal, undeniable fact now.
>>
>>77361407

I liked X-men until Schism. Didnt like that Wolverine was the 2nd leader besides Cyclops. Should've been Storm, Rogue, or Kitty Pryde. Then after all the buildup, the freaking avengers do the resolution to hope's story.
>>
>>77360787
>Falcon cap's comic is alright so far
>introduce FalconCap
>Invert him and turn into Flying Fascist
Pottery
>>
>>77361214
>All-New Hawkeye
Is Clint that old dude on cover?
>>
>>77361602
Yes. I checked the preview to confirm it. Time travel shenanigans.
>>
is it true human torch is fucking medusa? read that in one of the comments in the marvel website.
>>
>>77361668
Fucking time travel.
>>77361686
Yes.
>>
>>77361689

what does Blackbolt have to say about that (i see him on the cover). Has to be awkward with crystal and blackbolt around though.
>>
>>77361214

Max Bemis is writing a book, that's pretty cool.
>>
>>77361714
Medusa and Johnny were kissing, BB appeared, "oh, sorry man, hehe *awkward look*" and that's it. Apparently BB isn't king anymore and he tries to find Kang to get back his kid.
>>
Is this a mutant/inhuman race war, with the humans hoping both sides wipe each other out?

Do humans accept inhumans or do they treat them like mutants?
>>
>>77361748
Treat them like mutants. And they invite Medusa to talk-shows and shit. They're loved and hated.
>>
I still like x-men. Its like a soap opera i cant quit.

Spider-man I havent read since ultimatum (ult spiderman) and One more day.
>>
>>77360569
>/co/ is boring for Marvel fans right now. What's everyone think about the first wave so far?
the first wave is boring for Marvel fans right now.
>>
are there even any DC fans left. I pretty much gave up on the new.

Arrow and Flash dont count though. They do their own thing.
>>
Liked: Vision, hercules, New Avengers.
Contest of Champions got good with second issue, first was meh. Ares makes everything better.

I want Hopeless to go away.
>>
>>77361579
Go shitpost another thread
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.