[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
Robot Chicken: Maybe it's just me, but I just realized I can't tell if they all reprises their roles in the Wild Thornberries sketch (minus Tim and Tom) or had good imitators.
>Paul Reuben didn't voice PeeWee
>>
>>77353583
I don't think they've used Reuben for any of their recent Pee-Wee sketches. Dude's getting that network TV money now, I can see why he wouldn't bother.
>>
>>77353649
>network TV money now,
I only know that he going to appear in Gotham.
He voiced the Riddler in the DC special. Why not record the lines there?
>>
>>77353687
That was him? I didn't catch that. I honestly don't know why they didn't kill two birds with one stone. Maybe it was money scruples.

>I only know that he going to appear in Gotham.
He's also been making appearances on that Blacklist show. So that's two things, at least.
>>
>>77353583
Did they get Flea?
>>
>>77355842
Donnie didn't have any lines.
>>
>>77353583
If they parody something it's almost always the original actor surprisingly
>>
Eliza was just Mila Kunis, don't know if that's who voiced her in the original though

Tim Curry had that stroke so they couldn't get him to do Nigel.

The mom's voice was spot on though
>>
This makes me wanna draw some Eliza and Debbie art.
>>
I believe Lacey Chabert was credited at the end. If so, she definitely reprised Eliza.
>>
>>77353583

Just watched it and I have to say, I think its actually the original VA's, save for Tim that is.
>>
https://youtu.be/MAADcaIHDig

Seems like it
>>
>>77355987
huh, ok then, scrap that thing I said about Mila Kunis then
>>
File: safasdabaahezzzt.jpg (228 KB, 1000x1503) Image search: [Google]
safasdabaahezzzt.jpg
228 KB, 1000x1503
>>77353583
Sounds like the girls are real the mom and dad sound fake.

Dad sounds like Seth Green
Real dad voice actor has a stroke soooooo.....I don't think hes voicing anything these days
>>
File: PEE-WEE 47.jpg (177 KB, 634x953) Image search: [Google]
PEE-WEE 47.jpg
177 KB, 634x953
>>77353784

Hes also doing a new Pee Wee film where he tapes behind his neck fat to look younger and thinner.
>>
File: NICKpast430ba.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
NICKpast430ba.jpg
299 KB, 1920x1200
>>77355953
>Eliza was just Mila Kunis, don't know if that's who voiced her in the original though

Eliza was voiced by this chick. She was in Mean Girls
>>
>>77359380
If it was Kunis it would be ironic.
>>
>>77359261
He's had a few roles since his stroke, actually.
>>
File: safasdabaahezzzzb.jpg (141 KB, 634x954) Image search: [Google]
safasdabaahezzzzb.jpg
141 KB, 634x954
>>77359954
That makes me happy. I hope he gets better really soon!
>>
>>77356336
Was it worth it, Seth?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.