[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/movie -did-terribly-universal-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: tumblr_moc70y8SIm1strjx7o1_500.gif (633 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moc70y8SIm1strjx7o1_500.gif
633 KB, 500x375
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/movie-did-terribly-universal-pulling-190338176.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=fb

>This movie did so terribly that Universal is pulling it from theaters after 2 weeks.

"Jem and the Holograms," the movie reboot of the popular late-1980s cartoon, opened in wide release October 23 and has done so poorly that Universal appears to be yanking it from theaters after only two weeks. Though a small number of theaters have the movie on their schedules, it has disappeared from most theaters, and Universal isn't reporting any box-office figures for it after last week.

This is an unheard of move for a movie that was in theaters nationwide."Jem" came in 15th place its opening week in theaters, taking in $1.37 million on 2,413 screens. That's $570 per screen.

Things didn't get any better for the movie its following week. In 2,417 screens, "Jem" took in $387,925. That's only $160 per screen.

Is this a worse movie then Delgo?
>>
Now I wanna see this out of curiosity
>>
File: 1400104541069.png (78 KB, 286x163) Image search: [Google]
1400104541069.png
78 KB, 286x163
I didn't even know there was a Gem movie
>>
It's only flaw is that it missed the 80s nostalgia bump by about 6 years.
>>
So a movie that has zero to do with the source material in every possible way actually did not bring in the nostalgia views?

I thought they hired focus groups to tell them these things.
>>
>>77353614
You really don't. It's fucking terrible.
>>
They could have made more money by cobbling together a film out of old episodes and throwing it into theaters for a weekend.
>>
Who is honestly surprised though
>>
>>77353582
They gave Fucking Jem to Jon Fucking Chu and there strategy was to "hold back"Fucking why
>>
File: 002_3502.jpg (81 KB, 289x450) Image search: [Google]
002_3502.jpg
81 KB, 289x450
And Josie and the Pussycats still reigns supreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSO6I5YHyY
>>
>transformers was retarded but tried to be close to the source material
>GI joe was retarded but tried to be close to the source material
>Jem was abyssmally shit because it wasn't even close to the source material
You'd think some people would finally get the message
>>
>>77353823
oh shit is that turkleton?
>>
>>77353858

Based Turk.
>>
>>77353639
It was crap. You know Josie and the Pussycats?

Imagine that, played totally straight, and featuring Hollywood's version of Youtube celebrity culture.
>>
File: josie45.jpg (222 KB, 601x555) Image search: [Google]
josie45.jpg
222 KB, 601x555
>>77353883
Josie and the Pussycats wasn't crap though. It was better then it had any right to be.
>>
>>77353955
And there's a reason for that. They played all the cliches off as jokes. It was practically a parody.

Jem played them dead serious.
>>
What a shock.

Seriously, I didn't even see any commercials for this thing until the week it came out.

Add the fact that its nothing like the show, and well, there ya go.
>>
>>77353840
i still dont get why people hate the TF movies, and yet they still make a lot of money. Maybe 2 was a bit raunchy, but im kind of immune to that
>>
I will say this, though: Pizzazz is a disgusting, annoying, trashy bitch that no one can possibly like.

So casting Kesha as her was inspired.
>>
Not using spoiler tags because who the fuck even cares:

After the post-credits sequence that teases the Misfits for a sequel that is never going to happen, I hope this ends the fad of movies saving their big guns for sequels so that they can make origin stories. This movie could have been almost halfway decent if the Misfits were the main villains - why the fuck did they skip out on that anyway?
>>
all they had to do was make it hyper-80's glam rock where the main character transforms into a pop-star with big neon hair and shit.

and put everything through a neon-80's filter like Sin City, where shit is so neon its overriding everything else.
>>
File: J2CD02.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
J2CD02.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
They first mistake was not using this Jem for the movie.
>>
File: 1444255077675.jpg (35 KB, 712x534) Image search: [Google]
1444255077675.jpg
35 KB, 712x534
time for the carebears reboot
>>
>>77354010
Everyone on /co/ hates it because they always shoehorn in some relationship/human element into it when clearly everyone just wants to see giant fucking robots beat the shit out of each other.

The movies are successful because kids love seeing giant fucking robots beat the shit out each other, and they drag their parents to the movies so that's at least another ticket or two.

Plus as pure unadulterated "popcorn flicks", the movies are kind of enjoyable.
>>
>>77353654
No, It's obejctively bad.

I mean I'm a Jemfag, I'm biased. But there are plot holes and the pacing is shit and that's the case detached from it's source material. The climax Is Jem and Rico sneaking into a building WHERE THEY WORK to steal something when they literally could have walked in and said "hey give me that thing, it's mine" and gotten it It's bad by any definition.
>>
>>77353806
Budget. Doing all the crazy shit of hte cartoon (which to be fair it sounds like John wanted to do) would have taken at least 10x the budget.
>>
>A shit cartoon turned into a shit movie
>Surprised it sells like shit
>>
>>77354010
I'd watch it on the big screen again if it was only just robots duking it out and the only good thing about TF was shia's descent into madness
>>
>>77354010
Really
Really

REALLY bad writing.

Not even B movie Sci fi original campy bad wrie,just structurally not there.

Imagine a film written totally at random with explosions and giant bots stuffed in.

that's TF
>>
>>77354060
No one cares, Boco.
>>
>>77354071
Jesus Christ I know.

Chu went on defending this tripe as Batman begins, how you have to "lead into"the series which is such Fucking bullshit.
>>
File: J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg (19 KB, 619x320) Image search: [Google]
J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg
19 KB, 619x320
>>77353582
LOL -- MFW this happens to the pastel rainbow mini horse move in 2017.
>>
>>77354441
Except it's still going to be "animated" unless they finally do something like ted then you get to doompaul everything again
>>
>>77354263
It's Jon Chu. Give him some broke as shit pro dancers who will work for food, and a bnchrof costumes, and he will sell the shit on insane lightning and dance sequences.

This dude turned Step Up into Batman and Robin.

He made a YouTube show about magic kungfu dancing warriors.

The one director and pepper that could sell Sin City Spees Racer style and they blew it.

Fuck, they could have just done the whole thing as a string of connexted 80s style music videos
>>
>>77354426

But the Misfits are pretty important to their origin story... The Stingers would be your sequel hook...
>>
>>77354012
Oh what the heck niggers. I actually went to see this thing, so I'll give you the summary (with bitching)

Jerrica Benson and her sister Kimber have lived for years with too poor to keep this up Aunt-Molly Shannon (underused in this thing) in a house with her two adopted kids, unimportant to the story-Shana, now an almost-white Negro (supposed to be fashion girl but they forget about this after the opening and she loses anything unique and asian post-juvie still-kleptomaniac (seriously no idea why they added this to her characterization, she steals Jem some famous people glasses which is okay I guess?) hacker girl. They can all sing but Jerrica never wants to do it with them

Jerrica ends up singing to Kimber's camera in a pink wig Kimber convinced her to wear the one time they almost got her to join in and actually have fun. She tries to delete it but fucks up so her sister decides to upload it to the internet as JEM.

The next day it's gone super-viral and Jerrica is pissed as all hell until it gets the attention of Rule-63'd Erica Raymond, head of Starlight records (and I'll say this, Julliette Lewis is at least trying to chew up the scenery to save this abortion but there's no Raul Julia'ing this turd) who wants to find this mysterious new singer. Jerrica contacts her and she wants a contract but Jerrica insists on bringing her sisters along. (Since they've done absolutely nothing public yet Erica isn't even being a bitch when she clearly doesn't give a shit about them).

Erica shows up to the house and is kinda a cunt. In the worst contract ever, she will play them only after the do three performances. The girls are all still teenagers (and considering that Aja at one point talks about possibly being sent back to Juvie, at least one of them is still underage) but their Aunt is okay with them going all by themselves to LA with somebody she clearly doesn't like.
>>
>>77354515
What? My point was they "held back"on all the actually Jem stuff and gave us a generic turd.

http://www.craveonline.com/culture/915009-b-movies-podcast-jon-m-chu-secrets-jem

Listen to this bullshit.

You took possibly the one director who does silver age Pop music insanity, give him the most bullshit silver age pop art madness IP ever, and then you tell me you give me this?

Pitch Perfect 2 was more Jem than Jem
>>
>>77354242
Dat some Disney Channel movie level stuff.
>>
>>77354479

Yeah, but animated how?

Do it in flash like the show and you lose the masses. Alter it into CGI and you can alienate the crazy fanboys who made it popular (and also risk doing bad CGI)

OR, make it some element of the plot where magic alters the looks of reality and try a few animation styles and you risk all of the above + it just being even cheesier than it already is. LOL
>>
>>77354580
Worse.

At least those have the tendency to.become live action cartoons this was just dull and stupid
>>
>>77354594
It's still flash did you forgot they already made three spin off movies?
>>
>>77354594
>alienate the masses

Bullshit, the masses will buy anything if it's made and sold well.
>>
>>77354577
> Jon M. Chu's original, expensive, more faithful pitch forJem and the Holograms
>Guitar motorcycles, whichwere available, but didn't make it into the movie.
>How close we came to a Channing Tatum cameo, and possibly a crossover betweenJemandStep Up.
Fucking Universal, I hope he can go I told you so and get an Incredible Hulk tier Requel
>>
>>77354577
>Make a film based on an IP revolving around ridiculous pop music dance insanity
>Hire a director with an entire ouvere about ridiculous pop music dance insanity

>Tell him to tone the pitch down to zero

Fucking why?
>>
>>77354426
I'm 99% sure Nolan just WANTED to do a story about Batman's origins more than he wanted to do a story about Batman fighting his most famous enemies. And then either got good ideas for a second or was just pushed by Warner Bros.

But yeah, forcing origins and saving material for future movies just comes off as desperate. I'm pretty sure superhero stuff has more than enough material to work with and I'm pretty sure most people are quite familiar with how in medias res works.
>>
File: Heidi_preparing.jpg (134 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Heidi_preparing.jpg
134 KB, 1366x768
>>77354594
I'd say something along the way of Titmouse and how they did 9th grade ninja.

I think that or similar style could work and they did music numbers and battles pretty well.
>>
File: Jem021.jpg (710 KB, 630x956) Image search: [Google]
Jem021.jpg
710 KB, 630x956
Wonder how long it'll be before the comic series is canned
>>
>>77354770
The anology fails because Begins was still Batman doing Batman shit, not Bruce Wayne Fucking around for 2.5 hours and a ghul shoulding up in the stinger
>>
>>77354550
Erica declares that Jem is something rare in these internet times: A mystery. They are going to keep her that way. No real names, the girls under nondisclosure contracts (because nobody from their town would see this super viral star and say "hey wait a minute, that's Jerrica Benson in a wig! Yeah that's her, with her THREE FUCKING SISTERS WHO AREN'T EVEN IN WIGS AND ARE USING THEIR NAMES"). The girls are given a handler, hot college intern Rico who doesn't give a shit. The girls looks, choreography, everything is chosen for them, and also Jem's star shaped earrings given to her by her dad (more on that later) she's told not to wear cause they are the wrong look. For some reason, Erica takes the earrings and puts them in her personal safe, rather then Jerrica, you know, just taking them off and putting them in her purse or something. Cause important family heirlooms are something you just let people take from you I guess.

Jerrica took with her a broken robot her inventor dad was working on that was never quite finished. Turns out it had GPS in it and brinigng it to LA where they used to live makes it start working. It communicates using music though this goes nowhere. It's a blatant poor man's R2D2 right down to the hologram projector and is only there because Jem fans would have been pissed if it wasn't. The Robot isn't even Synergy, it's 51N3RG.Y Anyway, it leads them on a scavenger hunt showing them locations where the rest of it's pieces are located while Jerrica and Rio start to actually bond but then they hit a dead end. They still have their first show (meanwhile it's been like, less then a weeek, that's some fast fucking prep) has a power outage by they go a-capella and the crowd loves it.
>>
>>77354819
Wasn't really trying to make it an analogy, I was just pointing out how it's all the more ridiculous to blindly copy Nolan's origin-escalation-climax trilogy when I'm pretty sure it was never done for the sake of the trilogy, but just done for each individual story's sake.
>>
>>77354931
Meanwhile, the poor Aunt gets poorer. She's going to lose the house, which means she's going to lose the kids. Which means all of the sisters will be separated (which proves that at least 3 of them are underage, otherwise why?) Jerrica asks Erica for an advance which she'll only agree to if Jerrica goes solo. If Jerrica wants out, fuck you bitch, Erica already owns all the rights to "Jem" who doesn't actually exist so she'll swap her out if she gets too demanding.

Jerrica loves her family so she agrees and her sisters all get super cunty and emo at her doing what was objectively the right thing for the family at the time, acting like power corrupted her or something even though they know the entire story and there's no misunderstanding. They all storm off and Jem goes all Lady Gaga-chic emo for her solo performance.

Jerrica has one more show and she's about to say "fuck it" and tell the world who she is, but she goes back to her old house first and her sisters find her there, already sorry and ready to forgive her like, six hours later (in fairness this is a realistic depiction of teenage girls). somehow during this Jerrica realizes her earings are the last piece of the robot so even though nobody would question her and rio walking into the record company they work at, they sneak in and out in a elaborate scheme involving car theft and hacking security cams with youtube vidoes (Oh look, hacker Aja has something to do). A quick aside on the youtube vidoes; they literally are just thrown into the movie. Scenes actually have youtube videos intercut in for whatever reason the guy who did House of the Dead decided his horror needed to show clips from the actual game. Also there's a lot of Jem testimonials to show how much people like her that are edited clips of the "feedback" the director asked for at the beginning of this project.
[/spoiler]
>>
>>77353978

I wanted a Jem movie that was a direct continuation of the cartoon but taking place in present day, so the entire band would be 40, fat, saggy tits, and wasted. It would be an hour long training montage as they try to get the band together, while the remaining 20 minutes would be golf cart chases with bad physics.

I think my script would have done better.
>>
>>77354801
I thought those were birds from the thumbnail, teh fuck is this shitty art?
>>
>>77353582
All they had to do was just put a spin on s1m0ne.
>>
>>77355148
fuck me, no spoilers on the last one.

Jerrica completes the robot and a hologram of her dad pops out telling her how special and wonderful she is and how much he loves her and his proud of her for doing his bullshit scavenger hunt. At the very end he remembers he has another daughter too (Way to leave her nothing shitlord).

The girls decided instead of Jerrica telling everybody who she is, they will "Show" the world who she is, by doing the last concert together. Erica is all like "um no" but it turns out when they stole the earings from her safe that Rico found his dad's will. Turns out he owned the Record company and in the worst will ever, he could take it from his cunty mom Erica whenever he wanted! He wants to. Now he's in charge and Erica is dragged out by what was once her security.

Jem watches some edited youtube vidoes (some of which even have people wearing cartoon merch or PLAYING THE FUCKING SHOW IN THE BACK) about how people love her and then gets up on stage and makes a bullshit speech about BE TRUE TO YOURSELF and WE ARE ALL JEM (Yes bitch, that's a real good motivational coming form somebody who is still consciously hiding their identity) and then she sings some more. Also in public she kisses Rio (Underage girl and college age boy who is NOW HER BOSS. Okay). Rio names the group "Jem and the Holograms" encapsulating that in this movie, the cartoons pro-feminist business woman/superstart now is a dumb teen who got her name, her band's name, and her agency from men, ensuring that tumblr hated this too.

During credits, in the only scene remotedly like Jem, Erica goes to find her formally cast off band, the Misfits, appealing to Ke$ha/Pizzaz's petty jealously that this teeny bopper is fucking her man Rio to destroy the new monster she's created. It works, and "Our songs are better. We're gonna get her!" is the last line for what would be a better sequel (we'll never get) that should have been the first movie. The end
>>
>>77353582
>Is this a worse movie then Delgo?
Jem at least broke 2 million. Delgo couldn't even break 700 thousand.

But Jem IS, according to Box Office Mojo, the third worst grossing (wide-release) film of all time right behind Oogieloves (#2) and Delgo (#1).
>>
>>77353614
You don't.
>>
Did anyone actually believe this movie was going to be even slightly successful?
>>
>>77354182
Wasn't there a new TV show? What happened to that?
>>
>>77353582
Will this be worse than TLA/Jack & Jill financially?
>>
>>77355602
It never had any chances when they decided to attract the nostalgiafags with only the brand name
>>
>>77354594
They are using Toonboom, apparently.
>>
>>77355602
Execs. There was literally no reason for this movie.

>>77355718
>Jack & Jill
That abomination actually didn't bomb as much as it should have.
>>
>>77355602
Not after the first trailer.
>>
File: 407219.jpg (33 KB, 624x467) Image search: [Google]
407219.jpg
33 KB, 624x467
>>77353582
I bet Eric Raymond is behind this!
>>
>>77354400
>Imagine a film written totally at random with explosions and giant bots stuffed in.

It's nearly the same origin story all Transformers fiction has.

>>77355662
>Wasn't there a new TV show? What happened to that?

It was bland generic CGI crap that nobody watched. Much like Strawberry Shortcake which is oddly enough still running...
>>
>>77354594
They haven't fucked up the human movies badly enough. I doubt the horse movie will be bad.
>>
>>77354594
the first equestria girls movie came out in select theaters and people went to see that, and only a fraction of the fandom is really even into that....i really doubt a full blown pony movie will fail too badly....it will probably be as successful as the pokemon and digimon movies were...so, mildly successful because of little kids and the older fanbase, nobody expects it to be disney level or anything
>>
File: 1429743614239.jpg (316 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429743614239.jpg
316 KB, 900x1000
>>77353582
Hasbro dropped the ball on this. I doubt it was the worst movie of the year, but it just look like it had such a bad marketing scheme. It was so poorly advertised, and nobody cared to see it.
>>
File: 1426258957367.jpg (21 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
1426258957367.jpg
21 KB, 356x356
>came into thread looking for hilarious Jem clips
>no hilarious Jem clips
>>
>>77353582
Daily reminder they got the director of THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kuUbRhQgoc

To do this bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYWUg4p18DQ
>>
>>77357032
Is this a fucking anime?
>>
>>77354010
>raunchy
What? Explain.
>>
>>77355497
Anon. You just wasted 10 minutes or more of your life typing this shit out, and you're worried about spoiling the movie?
>>
>>77356839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03aAUSyH3e0

Here you go.

Even Eric knows that's a reason to be scared.
>>
File: kimbercry.gif (606 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
kimbercry.gif
606 KB, 500x369
mfw christy marx already wrote a script for an actually decent jem movie but hasbro kept denying her.
>>
>>77357435
... yeah you got me there.
>>
>>77357469
YOU LET PIZZAZ LOSE WITH A LASER GUN?!

That's the kinda shit this movie needed.
>>
>>77357032
why is chu so based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=299&v=DtyfiPIHsIg
>>
>>77358054
mispost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtyfiPIHsIg&feature=iv&src_vid=kO8Z3Us2SlQ&annotation_id=annotation_537998791
>>
THIS IS
THE PART WHERE I GET AN ABORTION
MY BABY'S GONNA DROP TO THE FLOOR
MY FETUS CAME OUT OF MY PUSSY
AND NOW I DON'T NEED IT NO MORE
>>
>>77356433
>>77355662
It got embarrassed into cancellation when one of the producers tried to push 'belly bros' for the fandom name.
>>
>>77355497
Well, then it is shit.
>>
>>77358498
I remember in the show they used "anybear" and "everybear" since "everypony/anypony" seemed to catch on with pone fans, that was stupid

>>77357373
>What? Explain.

Do you not remember Devastators giant swinging robot testicles? Or Bumblebee pissing on a guy? Or Bumblebee jizzing on the hot robot girl?
>>
Apparently a Hungry Hungry Hippos movie is in the works....
>>
>>77353823

Josie was actually a pretty awesome movie, not great art for pretty damn funny for what it was.
>>
>>77353582
Well that's pretty satisfying. Some concepts worked in the 80s and should stay there. They will never work in modern times.
>>
>>77359867

I don't know if an actual Jem film would work, but that's irrelevant to this movie, which wasn't actually a Jem film.

It was just some cookie cutter Hannah Montana crap.

Jem was more of an action adventure story complete with cartoony moustache twirling supervillains. This had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>77354716
Jon Chu is a name dropping little shit trying to save that tiny piece of crap he calls a career. None of things were going to happen.

The truth is this: Jon Chu promised a movie on a budget of $5 million. He had COMPLETE and TOTAL SAY over the ENTIRE movie. No studio interference, no Hasbro rules, and no requirements of stars or faithfulness to the original product. Chu promised a megahit on a shit idea he came up with and is now backpeddling on all the details to save his own ass.
>>
>>77359764
>Apparently a Hungry Hungry Hippos movie is in the works....
Hasbro is selling movie rights to any of their IPs for the money as the company bleeds out every year with low sales. They cut staff heavily and it didn't help them. They cut costs like articulation and QC and it still didn't help them.
>>
>>77360070
I don't understand how Hasbro could be in any financial trouble....the Transformers movies are huge (love or hate them), the Transformers toyline is easily the biggest action figure line popular with young boys, the only competition they have in that regard is Ninja Turtles, MLP probably the biggest for young girls or at least one of the biggest not to mention tons of grown fucks buy all that shit too, they own some crap that will sell forever like Monopoly....

How could they be losing money?
>>
>>77353582
The most irritating thing about this is that you know the lesson Hollywood will take away from this is "Welp, there's no money in girl-focused IP's" instead of "Maybe we should give girl-focused IP's the same attention to detail we give boy-focused ones"
>>
>>77357032
I haven't seen Step UP or any of the other dancing movies, and I did wonder why they kept churning out more, but I understand the appeal now.

That water thing was pretty cool.
>>
>>77360258
Solid gold houses I'd guess.
>>
>>77360486

It's the best movie of the franchise. The rest aren't really worthwhile.
>>
>>77357517
Is there a place I can read it?
>>
>>77353582
>implying for the overseas release Jem would be released instead on VOD
>>
>>77360620

>tfw Blackhat did so horribly in America it didn't even get a theatrical release in Straya

It could happen again.
>>
>>77353582
It's a Hasbro movie that's objectively worse than four live-action Transformers films, two G.I. Joe films, three "ponies go to high school" films and motherfucking Battleship.

This movie goes WAY beyond standard bad film making.
>>
That means Fant4stic did better than something!
>>
>>77360777

Tranktastic wasn't even close to the biggest bomb of 2015

>Pan
>Tomorrowland
>Jupiter Ascending
>>
File: aged_wb20141120045448307117.png (213 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
aged_wb20141120045448307117.png
213 KB, 361x361
So I wasn't the only one who thought they were lunatics for trying to make gold out of some low-budget, UPA-tainted cartoon cranked out in the 1980's? How does an idea this fucking bad get past so many people? It always happens, everywhere, with movies, cartoons, games, computers, legislature, why the fuck should this shit ever be possible?
>Is this a worse movie then Delgo?
At least Delgo, despite being the next Hitler, made any fucking attempt at being new and creative. Instead of blowing their load on flashy backgrounds and rendering fascinating new worlds with huge networks of workhorse computers, Jem just seems to have taken a nostalgia-fueled shit idea and run with it. This is like spending millions of dollars to bring back floppy drives as the standard for removable media. Fucking why?!
>>
>>77360956
Ever since Bayformers ended up being a goldmine Hasbro has been more liberal with letting people use their old properties to make new stuff....sometimes it works out in their favor sometimes it clearly doesn't
>>
Their mistake was trying to appeal to a young audience. Jem should have been a totally rad pastiche comedy homage to the 80s
>>
>>77361798
If it doesn't move plastic it doesn't matter, this is Hasbro we're talking about. Catering to the nostalgia audience is useless if it also doesn't mean they can sell a new line of Jem dolls.
>>
>>77358287
LET ONE BABY LIVE!!!!
>>
File: realgold.jpg (270 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
realgold.jpg
270 KB, 1280x688
>>77360515

Or this...
>>
is there a clip of the Post Credits with Pizzazz?
>>
>>77353582
"What a shocker!" said no one.
>>
>>77355148
>A quick aside on the youtube vidoes; they literally are just thrown into the movie.

Oh wow, don't remind me of how absolutely cheap it was. And it wasn't just Youtube vids...if we're to believe Pan Pizza's review.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bo2wwip_w , from 3:23 to 6:41)
>>
The sad thing is they had so much to work with. In the cartoon she's a goddamn schizophrenic sociopath who spends her time sabotaging her own life and getting chased around by a band of murderers.
>>
>>77363623
>goddamn schizophrenic sociopath who spends her time sabotaging her own life and getting chased around by a band of murderers.

That could be said about a lot bands.

Also what is the computer hologram thing from the cartoon about? Was it alien tech?
>>
>>77363656
Her father was a mad scientist or something.
>>
>>77355497
So it's only saving grace is that tumblrwhales get to cry more delicious tears. I can live with that.
>>
>>77354577
>how this new 'Jem' is leading into the version fans love.
It's fucking NOOOOOOOOOOOT, THIS SHIT WILL NOT GET A SEQUEL!
>>
>>77363775
Sup cancer
>>
>>77353883
So badically a movie about lindsey stirling?
>>
>>77363830
>getting triggered by an anti-tumblr comment on 4chan

>>>/trash/
>>
>>77353823
I went in expecting nothing and ended up enjoying the film and I noticed all the adverts and thought it was just adverts until they actually made it a plot point.
>>
>>77363839
>getting mad
LOL
>>
>>77354010
Well if you bought a movie ticket and sat through it, it fosen't matter if the movie sucjed, they made their money, it's like video game pre orders.

Look I'm not saying yhis to stir the pot, but Fallout 4 is not going to be a great game, it will be fun, but ultimately just be skyrim with guns and still have stiffly animated and poorly written voice acted characters and not have some features that were popular in Fallout Vegas (largely just to spite Obsidian)

But you know what?

It will get game of the year

It will sell millions of copies

And even it's buggy as hell and crashes an hour into playing it, it dosent matter, because all of the media hype months prior and publicity, even bad publiticty will keep Fallout 4 in our minds.
>>
>>77363877
>coming from the person who immediately took offense despite not even being spoken to

kek
>>
>>77363878
>because all of the media hype months prior and publicity, even bad publiticty will keep Fallout 4 in our minds

You just described why Trump's gonna be president.
>>
File: 6jBdGCh.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
6jBdGCh.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>77360867
>Tomorrowland Bombed so hard Tron 3 got canned
>Bruce said he'd never do Tron again.
>>
>>77353582
They misunderstood the meaning of "Tryly Outrageous".
>>
File: _74387214_moyes.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_74387214_moyes.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
Damn. Now I wish I had seen it when I had the chance. Bootleg when?
>>
File: CBAC.png (630 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
CBAC.png
630 KB, 720x575
>>77354182

already happened and they have a second season that is on netflix called care bears and cousins

go check it out its cool
>>
>>77353680
Focus groups are hit or miss affairs. For all we know, focus groups are exactly why this movie ended up like this.
>>
>>77353680
>>77365623
Focus groups are total bullshit, it is impossible to simulate the reaction to a film as mass as this with any sort of accuracy.

Although, I am shocked ANYONE liked this.
>>
>>77360020
That doesn't make sense.

He pitched Jem 11 years ago, and thr company came back recently and asked for a super toned doen version.

It's a true shame
>>
>>77360258
Transformers sales have stagnated for years, especially the movie line. That's one reason why we switched so many characters from TF3 to TF4 because no one was really buying the same handful each movie with a new deco. TF4 sales were also depressing.

Now let me point out, movie toys still sell better than the main line... but there is a certain formula to show how a line was successful. If a movie does a billion easy like Avengers, AoU, TF4, and Jurassic World have all done.. .and you only had lukewarm sales for the tie-in toy merch, then it's a bomb. Hasbro has mastered having shitty sales numbers for movie properties it grabs ahold of. Meanwhile LEGO makes money hand over fist for anything they touch for movies. That's why LEGO has expanded their movie lines over original lines so much.

Now back to my original comment, Hasbro puts no money into its movies. None. They license the property out, they get a very small return for it in the end no matter how big the movie was. I want to say the payout for TF3 (which did a billion) was still under $50 million. And they were THRILLED to have that $50 million. The toy sales get split between Hasbro and the studio, Paramount. Why?

The movie title, character specific look, actors, plotline, etc are all related to the creation of Paramount. Hasbro gives a chunk of that money to Paramount for each figure sold in bulk. Hasbro makes a slim profit afterwards on the figures sold and then loses some when they have to buy back unsold merch or dump merch onto discount chains. The unsold stuff from WM/Target these days is sold directly to Ross and others skipping over Hasbro any more. It's faster and WM/Target get more money back for that unsold merch than what Hasbro pays. Hasbro also dumps its leftover stock, typically on another discount chain. This money rarely covers the full cost and Paramount still gets another cut when Hasbro does the selling.
>>
>>77365704
>He pitched Jem 11 years ago, and thr company came back recently and asked for a super toned doen version.
Jon Chu claims he picthed a movie. He told someone, they didn't care. No different than a fan pitched a movie idea to Marvel and then claiming that he was the reason Hulk has stretchy pants or something. Chu hadn't made a single theatrical run film yet and here he is claiming he pitched JEM to Hasbro.. before he had been picked to make Step up 2 or anything else.
>>
>>77365704
>>77365890
why would they want him to suddenly direct jem when he just finished gi joe retaliation and they were wanting him to move quickly into production of gi joe 3 before paramount stopped caring?
>>
>>77365912
You literally just explained it. They already had him , and when one project shut down, they shifted him to a low budget pick up.

>>77365890
After When the Kids Are Away got him buzz from Spielberg, he was working in Hollywood as a developer, it was Weisman's old job. He would take concepts, pitches and ideas amd flesh them out for studios before passing them along, he actually was working on the Bye Bye Birdy renake before Sony ran out of Dosh.
Jem was just one of countless ideas he fielded in those foir years or so.

He actually was offeree SU2 as a direct to dvd sequel, and then he gt bougie about it and said he didn't do that. His mom then called him out on being a snob despite not having a theatric film.in, and how an artist can work in any medium.

So he resolved to make the best Direct to dvd dance film ever and was told he had to do it in 8 months, they dug it enough to go theatrical
>>
>>77365831
Should ave had Marvel Legends AoE Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver tbdesu
>>
>>77358986
>Or Bumblebee jizzing on the hot robot girl?
no
>>
>>77353582
Did anyone ever ask for a Jem reboot?
>>
>>77354010
>i still dont get why people hate the TF movies, and yet they still make a lot of money. Maybe 2 was a bit raunchy, but im kind of immune to that

Because none of them were ever as good as the Animated Movie.

Because they ruined one of the greatest heroes of the 80's.
>>
Jem is one of those IPs that should have stayed in the 80's
>>
>>77358986
>Do you not remember Devastators giant swinging robot testicles? Or Bumblebee pissing on a guy? Or Bumblebee jizzing on the hot robot girl?

No.

Why must Hasbro ruin everything I loved in life?
>>
>>77365831
Hasbro should make expensive G1 versions of Transformers and sell them as models instead of toys.
>>
>>77353858
Just Turk sir.
>>
>>77366842
i'm pretty sure that one wasn't real.

I would have remembered
>inb4 someone post proof and i kill myself.
>>
>>77367774
TakaraTomy already did that. It's called Masterpiece
>>
>>77353639
There was a thread about it half a year ago to discuss the trailer.
Basically they fucked EVERYTHING up.
It failed to rad as fuck.
>>
>>77366852
Yes. But not this shit.
>>
>>77367914
>TakaraTomy already did that. It's called Masterpiece

Hasbro needs to start selling those toys here.
>>
File: 11498171254_a2c3c994e2_b.jpg (407 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
11498171254_a2c3c994e2_b.jpg
407 KB, 1024x680
>>77367774
They've been doing that for almost 13 years.
>>
File: MP10H_.jpg (53 KB, 432x249) Image search: [Google]
MP10H_.jpg
53 KB, 432x249
>>77368142
>>77368157
And, they have been, for almost just as long.
>>
>>77354060
It's Ke$ha.
>>
>>77354060
>Pizzazz is a disgusting, annoying, trashy bitch that no one can possibly like.
The character development Jem had was amazing.
>>
>>77354010
It's a hipster/am I cool yet thing.
>>
>>77353582
Maybe if these bastards had made a proper faithful movie on gem and the holograms they wouldent have to lose money. this movie the plot they chose making it a complete reboot was never a good idea it was doomed to fail from the start.
>>
File: Get-a-brain-morans-freeman.jpg (41 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
Get-a-brain-morans-freeman.jpg
41 KB, 600x421
>>77368400

>gem

ITS JEM! JEM JEM JEM JEM JEM JEM
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP CALLING HER GEM! ITS JEM GODDAMNIT SHIT

J
E
M

GET IT RIGHT! FUCKING SHIT SON!
>>
>>77353582
first Pixels, then Fan4sthick, now this! holy fuck!
>>
>>77363844

It was a good satire of pop culture at the time. Du Jour, Total Request Dead, etc.

"I I thank God every day that I remembered the words to Enter Sandman!"
>>
>>77353582
I knew the situation was going to be bad, but this...this is on a whole different level.
>>
The movie had nothing to do with the product it was based on. It was bound to fail right from the start.
>>
>>77367882
>i'm pretty sure that one wasn't real.

Well it wasn't really jizz, but he like sprayed....fluid on her from the dashboard after bumping her around in the seat because he could sense she was a Decepticon or some crap
>>
>>77353614
I saw it at 10:20 at night with two friends.
We were the only 3 people in the entire theater.

It was one of the worst movies I've ever paid to see, but one of the best theatergoing experiences I've ever had.

I can't imagine sitting through it without the ability to yell shitty jokes at the screen. It's just really terrible.

The best scene is after the credits.
>>
>only 5 million on the production
>zero name actors
>barely any promotion
Why'd they even give it such a wide release?

Wait, why'd they even make it in the first place?
>>
>>77370281

Tax write off and kill any fandom demanding more remakes of less popular 80s franchises. A smear canpaign and loss write off in one package. I work in glendale and execs do this quite a bit.
>>
The movie is so bad that the comic is cancelled and Campbell was forced to get their penis reattached
>>
>>77370340
Too bad. Glam Rock is fetishy as fuck.
>>
>>77370364
>so bad the comic is cancelled

That's bullshit but I believe it
>>
80s kids BTFO.
>>
>>77353614
That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>77363555
I saw the last two before this movie and can confirm them, sure the first is true as well.
>>
>>77370364
the movie was made bad so that they'd have an excuse to cancel the comic
>>
>>77360020
Way I heard it, he had to make it this youtube-heavy biber story (I hear it was a generic script handed to him that he got to swap names on) to get anything.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>77360745
>This movie goes WAY beyond standard bad film making.
and then this:
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/dungeons-dragons-movie-in-works-at-warner-bros-as-lawsuit-ends-1201555394/
>>
>>77353582
>the movie reboot of the popular late-1980s cartoon
I mean was it popular? I didn't watch it because I thought it was a girls show but was it really popular? Shows like He-Man GI Joe and Transformers have been alive in one form or another pretty much the whole time but didn't Jem just straight up die.
>>
>>77355241
Honestly they should have gone the Speed Racer route and made it look just like the source material but story wise made it self aware. Set it in the 80's with all the pastel glitz and glam shit, have the alien/computer thing Synergy, crime fighting/rock music thing they had going on and for the love of fuck have The Misfits!
>>
>>77355497
>During credits, in the only scene remotedly like Jem, Erica goes to find her formally cast off band, the Misfits, appealing to Ke$ha/Pizzaz's petty jealously that this teeny bopper is fucking her man Rio to destroy the new monster she's created. It works, and "Our songs are better. We're gonna get her!" is the last line for what would be a better sequel (we'll never get) that should have been the first movie. The end

This shit pisses me off more than anything. The mother fucking Misfits relegated to after credits scene to set op a sequel that will never happen. It's like The Last Airbender "Azula" scene all over again
>>
https://youtu.be/umHEax4N29o

Aubrey Peeples a qt tho
>>
>>77373070
This is what I've been wondering. It kinda reminds me of Tron where it's true people really like it but there's a big gap between the 80s and the 00s where nobody gave much of a shit. But then a bit of buzz starts brewing and a ton of people claim to have been diehard fans who never wavered in their support.
>>
>>77354010

Transformers movies are actually getting less revune from America each time a new one comes out, it's the chinks and japs that keep those shitty films alive.
>>
>>77354756

What is wrong with Hollywood and the animation industry. What the fuck is legitimately their problem? What the fuck. Do they not know the internet? It's mindboggling.
>>
Did they ever make any toys for this movie?
>>
Sometimes reboots work, sometimes not. They did a lot of 60s reboots in the 90s...Homeward Bound was great, that pathetic CGI Rocky & Bullwinkle movie wasn't.
>>
>>77376519
Most reviews I read of HB said it was stupid and not comparable with the original 1963 film.
>>
>>77353614
It's not even stupid and dumb fun. It's just really boring.
>>
>>77376583
Those reviews were written by nostalgic baby boomers. They don't count.
>>
>>77376256
They thought that Lone Ranger flick was a good idea

They thought Ghostbusters with fat sassy feminist women was a good idea

They thought reviving the Muppets was a good idea

They thought anyone gives a flaming damn about Steve Jobs

They thought...
>>
>>77376724
I haven't actually watched the new Muppets, is it doing that bad?
>>
>>77377206
The show on ABC? It's that bad. Who thought that making the Muppets a bunch of neurotic middle aged yuppie office drones was a good idea.
>>
>>77368604
>I'm Carson Daly
>Stop telling people that!
>>
>>77377245
I thought the modern family demographic would've eaten up that garbage like nothing
>>
The guy that produced it was a close associate of Jim Henson. You'd he would have some basic understanding of how the characters work, but...
>>
>>77377245
I heard from a reviewer it was the show of the season.
>>
>>77376724
Ghostbusters isn't out yet, too soon to say if it'll flop or not.
>>
>>77360867

I heard Pan was money laundering scheme anyway.
>>
>>77377245
I honest to god love it.
>>
File: 5443245.gif (172 KB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
5443245.gif
172 KB, 320x314
>>77377488
I am just now finding out those Ghostbuster hospital pics weren't photoshopped.
>>
>>77376519
>that pathetic CGI Rocky & Bullwinkle movie wasn't.
That was great pleb
>>
>>77376519
I mean, Hawaii Five-Oh is great because they actually put effort into it. But then it's also not something that was so rooted in the 70s that it couldn't work today.
>>
>>77377579
It flat-out sucked and was about as cynical as it gets. Nothing but a cheap way to milk boomer nostalgia
>>
>>77377642
>"Hey! What about our faces?"
>"Yeah, yeah, and I'm John Goodman"

>"You mean like in Roger Rabbit?"
>"NO THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!"

>sucked
>>
They purchased a script for a generic early 00s Disney Channel original movie and slapped the Jem name on it.

I refuse to believe anything else.
>>
>>77378176
So how is it compared to Pixel Perfect?
>>
>featuring the new song Young Bloods
>>
>>77353654
pretty sure the universal consensus was it missed the 80s nostalgia bump by cutting everything fans of the original series wanted and turning it into a generic rise to fame story
>>
>>77353823
>it was only a few short years ago that record companies still had enough clout to be movie villains
>>
>>77378540
Hasbro's aim is to move action figures. 35 year old women who saw the original show back then aren't going to buy a Jem action figure. Well, I guess technically they could buy it for their kid, but she doesn't give a shit about Jem anyway.
>>
>>77372167
who is this semen demon?
>>
Idk you guys seems like Jem to me....only switch hologram sentient computer for robot, grown women for teenage girls, and yeah
>>
I've seen quite a few 80s cartoons, but not this one and I used to think it wasn't even a real show, but a /co/ meme.
>>
>>77378784
Some kids watched Jem on The Hub. I know my nieces liked the cartoon.
>>
>>77353823
>Space Channel 5
This movie is old as fuck.
>>
1. It didn't appeal to nostalgiafags in any way
2. 10 year old girls of today have likely never seen the old cartoon and don't even know what it is
>>
If they wanted to to sell they would have made it so that Jem was Jerrica's persona that she summons by shooting herself in the head.
>>
>>77353806

And to think he chose THIS to do before or instead of another GI Joe movie
>>
>>77355288
It kind of makes sense for that cover because in the Annual they were doing a bunch of parodies, and one of them was Muppet Babies. So you had Jem and the Holograms, the Misfits, and Rio as babies.
>>
>>77378986

My 9 year old cousin loved it when the hub was airing it. Bought her the DVDs it's own of her favorite cartoons and my aunt really likes that they can watch a show she grew up on together.

Hasbro's problem is they should have attempted an animated relaunch first.
>>
>>77353840

GI Joe didn't really try particularly hard to be close to the source material
>>
>>77354242

While it was bad, using "objectively" doesn't make your opinion a fact
>>
>>77354241
>Everyone on /co/ hates it because they always shoehorn in some relationship/human element into it when clearly everyone just wants to see giant fucking robots beat the shit out of each other.

Because no Transformer story set on Earth EVER featured humans, amirite?

Even Beast Wars had prehistoric hominids
>>
>>77379613
Pfffft, I knew Yogi Bear, Top Cat, and things that my mom saw as a kid.
>>
>>77379738
But they suck at the relationships.
>>
>>77370081
>Watched a bad movie
>Only you and two friends in the theater
>Hurling insults and jokes at the screen
How's it going, Mike?
>>
>>77379756
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>77379743
goddamn your mom is old as fuck. mine was born in 1972.
>>
File: 1436900186063.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1436900186063.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>hasbro sees this and decides to stop doing movies
>horse movie gets scrapped
>mfw
>>
>>77379828
Nah, they would scrap the Magic:the Gathering movie.
>>
>>77379880
Or Hungry Hungry Hippos the movie
>>
>>77356059

Some guy did a Jem / Doctor Who crossover comic (6th Doctor) where almost all of Eric's douchery was actually committed by a Zygon taking his place and Tech Rat was actually a Timelord
>>
>>77356781

This would have been the perfect opportunity for Hasbro to release a series of dolls (Both classic and movie style)
>>
>>77380108
That is free money. Just a generic 3DCG children's cartoon.
>>
>>77353582
Im laughing in real life
>>
>>77360258
>the Transformers toyline is easily the biggest action figure line popular with young boys,

Hasbro has been heavily cutting corners on quality while still hiking up the price
>>
>>77360070
>They cut costs like articulation and QC and it still didn't help them.

If anything that's been driving fans AWAY. Who wants to pay more for getting less?
>>
>>77361998

But they didn't even TRY to make dolls based on the movie. They shouldve just gone with the pastiche.
>>
>>77363151

Or Brian Goldner's habit of snorting coke off the ass crack of a tranny prostitute.

Though all tthese layoffs and cost cutting measures, Im willing to bet Hasbro execs themselves didn't take any cuts in pay. In fact Im willing to believe they likely all got raises
>>
>>77380385
>>77380438
That matters to older collectors, not little kids. 7 year olds don't know anything about points of articulation or paint apps
>>
>>77357032
>instead of having an all girl horrorcore band called the Misfits trying to kill unpstart indie glam rock qt3.14s Jem and The Hologram

>we got this
its not even hard
>>
>>77360258
Hasbro is surviving (very comfortably) on ponies, monopoly and magic: the gathering.
They're action figures have gone to shit and therefore sell like shit, although they'll say it's the other way around.
>>
>>77364005
Was tomorrowland at least any good?
>>
File: 1776609.jpg (25 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
1776609.jpg
25 KB, 300x296
>>77380689
>all girl horrorcore band called the Misfits

I don't think you know what that term means my fellow anon
>>
>>77368184
Actually in some recent stuff she's been going as Kesha
>>
>>77373070
>was it really popular?

People still talk about it, what do you think?

Idiot
>>
>>77380906
Rip yo ass out with my knives and drink the blood
Oh oh

-LaPizzazah, 2015
>>
>>77380987
Idk man Jem has remained fairly obscure up until recently, with people being introduced to it through the comics, news of this film coming out, and to a lesser few reruns on The Hub/Discovery Family 2010 and onward (I say lesser because from what I've seen on this board, Hub viewers seem to be a minority)

But really, until recently not many people who weren't older could even recall it considering it never got a reboot of any kind through the years, at the most people here would know it cause they watched a crappy Nostalgia Chick review or some shit
>>
>>77380685

When I was 7 I noticed that my Star Wars Death Star Commander and cantina alien figures looked nothing like they did in the movie.

So yeah, kids can and DO notice discrepancies with toys
>>
>>77381103
Sure they notice them, doesn't mean they don't buy them. I had plenty of dissapointing Transformers in my youth just because I wanted them all...

That being said this was before the internet was like it is now, but I don't know somehow I'd be surprised if like nine year olds were busy watching like TJ Omega or Baltmatrix reviews or something
>>
>>77381073
And it doesn't seem like they ever reran it after the original run ended.
>>
>>77358986
I fucking hated that movie, but that part where the guy said he was "under the enemy's scrotum" was hilarious.
>>
>>77381307
Yeah it was pretty awful, even by these movies standards...I don't hate them all and accept them for the popcorn shlock they are...honestly not much worse than half the shit Marvel churns out. But TF2 was really kind of low in a lot of different ways
>>
>>77373070
I dunno... the toys and merchandise were everywhere. It didn't last long, but really, a lot of beloved fads didn't last long. 3 seasons is an eternity, in cartoon land. I mean, not counting absurd shit like Johnny Test and The Simpsons.
>>
>>77379828
Horse movie might be the only thing that redeems that bastardized franchise, after three movies about human high school and popularity.
>>
>>77379648
the first one barely bothered. they had learned from the TF movies that you can just write anything and slap the names on random characters. The second movie tried a lot harder to recreate the characters of the show, while still working within the boundaries set by the first movie.

I thought the first movie was fun camp. retarded as hell, but a good ride. The second had almost zero camp, aside from that ninja mountain fight, and was more like a normal action movie. it wasn't as much fun as the first, but was still pretty decent. It needed more retarded camp.
>>
>>77380685
no... I could tell the difference between dollar store toys and my GI Joes. I was also bitterly disappointed at almost every Transformer I ever got, because they never had any more articulation than their elbows bending. I was, apparently, one of the few kids pissing themselves with joy when Action Masters came out.
>>
>>77381539
Nah, S4 and 5 being really great has "redeemed" it in any way it needed to be after the somewhat mediocre 3rd season. Also...

EG1 - plot about a villainous horse stealing an element of harmony in an attempt to dominate Equestria

EG2 - plot about a banished group of siren sea demons attempting to use Equestrian magic to take over the world

EG3 - plot about the further effects of Equestrian magic leaking into another dimension and Twilight turning evil

Yeah idk brah...all sounds like shit that would have happened in the show. Throw in your obligatory friendship lessons, replace hooves with shoes and oats with sandwiches and that's about it, the human gimmick is literally just so they can sell dolls that compete with Monster High and Ever After High, other than that the subject matter is relatively...the same thing
>>
>>77353582
That one Fifa movie still did worse
>>
>>77353858
Dr. Turtlehead
>>
>>77380906
>not wanting pizzaz talking about how she'll slice you and dice you then drink your blood with some ice too

you were right but now I like that idea even better.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.