[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does beast boy suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-41-51.png (428 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-41-51.png
428 KB, 1080x1920
Why does beast boy only transform into a gorilla, a cat, or a bird in teen titans go?
>>
File: Tyrannosaurus_Rex_Beast_Boy.png (1013 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tyrannosaurus_Rex_Beast_Boy.png
1013 KB, 1280x720
>>77353244
>>
He had a pretty small set of go-to animals in the original, too.

Gorilla, T-Rex, Whale, Turtle. And then something for a visual gag.
>>
Because animators aren't experienced in drawing various different types of animals in motion. So characters that transform tend to end up having standardized shapes that the animators can know well enough to meet deadlines.

To expand on this further, this is why in Digimon and other monster battle anime and cartoons as Digimon reach higher levels the majority end up just being humanoid, because it makes things easier for the animators.
>>
>>77353337
Nah, that's because humanoids are the highest form of evolution on Earth.

Besides, Digimon were designed separately from having the animation in mind. Same with Pokémon or Medabots. Humanoids are just "the shit". Imagine if the "God" monster was just a dog.
>>
Is it really so hard to save the image from your fucking browser and uploading that instead of a screenshot of your phone you fucking mongoloid?
>>
>>77353244
the whole show sucks
>>
>>77353501
I only pretended to be retarded
>>
>>77353337
Not true birds are not humanoids
>>
>>77353448
> Humanoids are just "the shit". Imagine if the "God" monster was just a dog.
"Mneh mneh mneh I'm human I walk on two legs mneh mneh mneh that makes me soooooo cool I'm human mneh mneh mneh" - you
>>
>>77354143
Ugly ass legendaries, fuck them in their unknown gender holes.
>>
because the show sucks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.