[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 2795490.jpg (152 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
2795490.jpg
152 KB, 500x477
This short film was awesome and needs to be a series. Anyone else think so?
>>
>>77351119
Where to watch?
>>
>>77351119
That kid who was the devils helper looked like a girl, and I still wanna fuck it.
>>
You can watch it on YouTube
>>
>>77351166
It was a gay guy, not a girl.
>>
anon wants to cum inside sock
>>
>>77351206
erica wester said that he wasn't officially gay, but the fandom aka the spookyholes decided so.
>>
>>77351119
I really don't
I wish they cleaned up the short a bit more because the pencil lines are a little awkward to keep noticing
The voice acting is so so and it's timed weirdly
I don't think there'd be enough content to make it into an interesting short series, not unless they changed up the plot a little
I can see the short series ending with the guy finally killing himself and not really caring that he has to alphabetize the phobias and the sock character going down there every now and then to check up on him and them staying friends or whatever, but that just isn't interesting enough for me
They could have introduced more characters rather than just having everyone else be faceless bodies

also
>tumblr nose
for what reason?
>>
>>77351366
>character is literally satan
>has a tumblr nose
you can do the math.
>>
>>77351403
everyone in the short has the tumblr syndrome
granted there are only 3 people, but still
>>
>>77351366
also
>the person in charge of Heaven, or God, is a female
>abrahamic based view of Hell and Demons
why?
>>
File: Jailda Fire.png (292 KB, 610x510) Image search: [Google]
Jailda Fire.png
292 KB, 610x510
>>77351119
you are smalltime
>>
>>77351119
Nah Generation Zed is man orders of magnitude better than that shit.
>>
>>77351648
I don't remember femGod on that cartoon.
>>
>>77351119
>Trying to viral it without giving a link
come on.

I know the short in question - it's cute and fairly ambitious for a student film, but feels too much like a tumblr OC vehicle rather than something self contained.
>>
>>77351119
Fuck off.

It was crap.
>>
>>77351119
It was pretty decent. Cool premise, animation was good, voice acting could use some serious work though.

Also Mephistopheles a qt
>>
>>77351239

She admits that the stuff she makes is intentionally homoerotic, so she's full of shit.
>>
YEAH, DONT POST THE VIDEO OR ANYTHING

https://youtu.be/zO7BfUKmheo
>>
>>77351852
during the job offer, "*and*, you get weekends off. *She* only gets Sundays"
>>
>>77354455
Homoerotic doesn't = gay.
>>
>>77355491
the voice acting is pretty amateur
>>
>>77354455
It's called 'gay for pay'
>>
>>77351119
It's hugely overrated, though the animation isn't bad. The character design on the MC is horrible, and the writing is just fucking terrible.
>>
File: 12543453453.gif (498 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12543453453.gif
498 KB, 500x500
No.
It worked as a short, best it could pull off is an hour and a half special.
>>
>>77351648
you seem awfully concerned about imaginary characters anon
>>
>>77351648
I think you're looking way too far into it.
>>
Decent but the concept is way too unoriginal and the whole production reeks of Tumblr, it's quite disgusting actually.
>>
Honestly the animation was a bit jerky and the main characters had less than stellar VAs.

I liked the devil, he had some funny one liners and his voice actor was decent.

I think the story could have been more entertaining. Really seemed to be more of a pitch for a series than a short film.

I don't know, its not bad by any means but its not really that great. I'd watch again if more was made.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.