[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just finished Rogues Revenge and enjoyed it a lot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: The-Rogues-15.jpg (533 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
The-Rogues-15.jpg
533 KB, 1067x1600
I've just finished Rogues Revenge and enjoyed it a lot. Let's have a Rogues thread.

Also, do they really suck in New 52? I haven't read any recent Flash stuff yet.
>>
Nu52 Cold has ice powers instead of his cold gun. that's enough for me to drop it completely
>>
>>77350730
New 52 Flash has been meh to bad as a whole. The first creative team on it isn't best when it comes to writing, but at least it looked great. The current team is genuinely shit.
>>
>>77351670
He still has a gun you casual
>>
>>77351670
That got reverted during Forever Evil and now he's back to the gun
>>
>>77351695
>>77351693
I dropped it pretty fast ;)
>>
>>77351670
Johns takes care of that as soon as he can.
I don't know about Flash, but Cold's great in Justice League.
>>
>>77350730
read Rogues Rebellion
>>
>>77351670
Fuck off casual.
1) He has his gun back now
2) If you think the Rogues paying super scientists to give them a power-up so they can better handle the Flash is out of character, you don't know shit
>>
Well, let's see...
>Heatwave is a generic pyromaniac now
>Weather Wizard's backstory involves cartles. cool coat though
>Lisa has powers and gets lovey dovey with Scudder
>no McCulloch anywhere
>Boomer was never a Rogue

What little Johns wrote with Cold was fine though, I really hope he'll fix the others too, especially poor Mick.

I actually think giving Mark the new gimmick of weather affecting his mood was a nice idea but his it doesn't make up for his shitty backstory and loss of his pseudointellectual whining about literature. He should've been with Lisa instead of Scudder too if it has to be someone from the core crew
>>
>>77351747
This alone wasn't out of character (though I admit I personally prefer them without powers), but Heatwave being a rage-fueled lunatic who hates Cold's guts was after 20 years or so of trying to make them as good friends as possible when one party s a mentally unstable arsonist. Mark (my bad, Marco) was pretty bad too.
>>
Who is your favorite and least favorite Rogue?

For me it's Weather Wizard and Abra Kadabra respectively. I don't really care much for the 2000s characters save for Axel much too but I don't actively dislike them, they never catched on and never really overshadowed Cold and co.
>>
>>77351670
>Nu52 Cold has ice powers
They were actually cold powers. He fused himself with his cold gun. He could still generate a cold field and everything. Now fuck off when you don't know what the hell you're talking about, casual.
>>
>>77351670
You should have stayed with it man
>>
>>77351840
Didn't Cold beat his shit up for doing drugs?
>>
They really need their own series.
>>
>>77353419
That was McCulloch I think
>>
>>77350730
They had a bad start with all of them being turned into metahumans.
But then Forever Evil happens and they get to knuckle down and kick ass the way we always like them to.
>>
File: 2433108-glider.png (513 KB, 1066x253) Image search: [Google]
2433108-glider.png
513 KB, 1066x253
>>77351790
I would prefer WW/GG too because nu52 Scudder just ain't cutting it.
>>
>>77354359
Marco a handsome
>>
>>77354496
Everyone Manapul drew was gorgeous.
>>
File: ship45.png (2 MB, 1200x1688) Image search: [Google]
ship45.png
2 MB, 1200x1688
>>77354359
we all only ship it because they got the best redesigns out of the bunch, let's be honest

I wonder if they'll kill Scudder later on to replicate Lisa's old motivation, since there's no way Top will be involved in her life in any way (how old is he now, 12?). As long as we'd get either my favorite Scotsman or GGxWW out of it I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>77351712
Except during the last arc, Cold's hardly featured in Justice League. He's nowhere in the Darkseid war.
>>
>>77355093
Why? has a 12 year old Top made an appearance already?
>>
>>77355392
Yeah, as one of Thawne's pawns in the newest arc. With a bit of luck he won't die there. That's the best we can hope for.
>>
Flash sucks in general in the new 52
>>
>>77355392
I really thought Turbine was going to be the new Top.
>>
>>77355483
Me too!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.