[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Geewunism is stupid. They take these massice mythoses with many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gewun cancer.jpg (91 KB, 714x537) Image search: [Google]
gewun cancer.jpg
91 KB, 714x537
Geewunism is stupid. They take these massice mythoses with many aspects facets and lore to use and then just recycle the originak recipe with no organiality or organic evolution of the core themes and armature.

It's a shame to the brand
>>
>>77349239
What are you drinking?
>>
>>77349239
What am massice mythoses
>>
>>77349239
>genwunism
What? Dog go the fuck outside for a little while and get away from the internet
>>
Whatever you're on isn't enough -- The escape from geewunism is an overdose away!
>>
>>77349347
Sound it out. He's saying G1-ism is stupid, in other words, empty nostalgia and mimicry of the first version of a show/property. Obsessing over season 1 Power Rangers or G1 Transformers or the original SW Trilogy.

Still, this nigga must be drunk or somethin' with how horribly written this OP was.
>>
>It's a shame to the brand

But PR is already a shame to it's brand
>>
>>77349239
The MMPR are the only good Rangers because of nostalgia senpai
>inb4 other seasons
They are only good for fapbait, waifus and husbandos
>>
File: Super Sentai 1975 to 2014.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Super Sentai 1975 to 2014.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>77349347
I think he's talking about fanbases and casuals always obsessing over only the first generation of a series and will cry about how everything else that came afterward is ruining their childhood and never should've been made. Happens with a lot of stuff from 80's and 90's pop culture. Shit like Pokemon, Transformers, Power Rangers, and all that get hit particularly hard.

Also never tell Mighty Morphin purists that it's just a knock-off of an even longer running Japanese show, because this is also somehow going to ruin their childhood.
>>
>>77349413
OH now I get it. I was having trouble trying to figure out what kind of recipe originak was.
>>
>>77349555
Nice trips, take them back to >>>/m/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.