[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the dumbest /co/-related theories you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
What are some of the dumbest /co/-related theories you've heard

Hard mode: no coma/purgatory theories
>>
> Hard mode: no coma/purgatory theories

You may as well call it 'Impossible Mode'
>>
Well shit, now I have nothing for this thread.
>>
>>77347650

That beyond retarded article about how Batman in BvS is Deathstroke
I won't even bother to look for it and link it because I don't want to give any views to the imbeciles that ran this theory as an article and gave it more attention that it has any right to have.
>>
The only other dumb theory I can think of is that Frankie Foster is an imaginary thread, or alternatively everyone except Madam Foster is inside her autistic head (the latter is very close to coma dream territory though)
>>
File: 1430257648396.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1430257648396.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
>>77347822
>>
File: 1447036179944.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447036179944.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>77347650

I still don't fucking understand the Ed Edd n'Eddy purgatory theory.

The whole thing reads like a shitty creepypasta, but for some reason, even the creators of the show acknowledge it.

Seriously? Your best evidence they're all dead is that you don't see the parents ?(Except you do in the one where Edd has to deliver the report cards.)
>>
>>77347758
Actually nevermind, I remember something. I remember someone saying Greg from Over the Garden Wall grew up to be Greg from Steven Universe.
>>
The Lion is Pink Diamond theory

oh, and that theory that Phineas and Ferb are actually not step brothers but mother and father of perry.
>>
>>77347650
Anything that says a cartoon takes place in purgatory. I use to hate the "it's all in a coma" until I found out about the Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis . It pretty much says that every piece of media connected to Saint Elsewhere takes place in Tommy's coma dream.
>>
File: 1447040514551.png (142 KB, 368x545) Image search: [Google]
1447040514551.png
142 KB, 368x545
>>77347974

>Someone calculated this and determined about 90% of American television shows had taken place in Tommy's head.
>>
>>77347954

Well, they are both annoying as fuck...
>>
>>77347953

Punished by god/devil

THERE!
>>
The professor never created the Powerpuff girls when the experiment went ary. He was killed
>>
>>77347954
How could that even be possible?
>>
The Pixar complete shared universe has lost a lot of ground over the years.

Like, ok, sure. I can accept that some stuff is combined. Monsters Inc, Up, Toy Story, Bugs Life, I'm happy to accept they're all in the same group.

But some of the links are really stretching to keep the 'Shared Universe' thing alive.

My main issue is that they point out the old woman in Brave is Boo from Monsters Inc. Every retelling of this theory though always misses out the very crucial step of HOW THE FUCK SHE TRAVELLED BACK IN TIME THOUSANDS OF YEARS ANYWAY.
On the same note: The "Anna & Elsa's parents are also Tarzan's parents" thing is pretty dumb too.
>>
File: Coober_Pedy_Opal_2.jpg (767 KB, 1219x834) Image search: [Google]
Coober_Pedy_Opal_2.jpg
767 KB, 1219x834
>>77347650
>Jasper has two skin colors because jasper the mineral is multicolored!
>All Gems named after multicolored minerals are like that! There's never ever been a counter-example!
>>
>>77348119
It's annoying that people take easter eggs as canon.
>>
>>77347953
The school is also empty in the school episode, the cul-de-sac is devoid of anyone else, and Rolf supposedly has a large family, but you never see them.
>>
>>77348110
Well, there's nothing that says it's impossible...
>>
Raven and apple are reincarnations of Bella and Brutta sister
>>
>>77348247
That's just standard Charlie Brown-esque "their world" stylistic kids' perspective. It's supposed to capture child-like simplicity: "The world used to seem so small. I had my friends, I had the cul-de-sac, and nothing outside it mattered." Why do people gotta take things so literally?
>>
File: 1442383469393.png (90 KB, 507x662) Image search: [Google]
1442383469393.png
90 KB, 507x662
>>77347650
>Hard mode: no coma/purgatory theories
You forgot "It's all in an autist's imagination."
>>
>>77348176
Sardonyx also has one skin tone even though the mineral itself is multicolored. The only other multiple skin color gems we've seen are the forced fusion abominations.
>>
>>77347650
>any group of seven main characters represents the seven deadly sins
>even though the "group" is arbitrary and often includes a secondary character to arrive at that number
>and the "sins" are only apparent in one or two episodes each, with most of them being applicable to multiple characters
>>
Fan theories tend not to upset me. It can be fun to make shit up and see what sticks.
>>
>>77348379
Gregs (SU) family lived on a farm, Greg from OTGW lives in the Suburbs
>>
>>77348797
Did he? I don't remember where that was said.
>>
>>77347972
But that makes no sense. The Lion is very clearly Rose's familiar.
And if anyone is Pink Diamond it's Rose.
Quartz crystals have been commonly used for fake diamonds.
>>
File: frankengem.png (11 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
frankengem.png
11 KB, 130x130
>>77348615
Yes, that's what I'm saying. There are hints in the show, and all the opposing side has is Twitter.
Pic related. I see one stone, Einstein. Sure it's oddly shaped, but very much a single object.

A whole Gem with a shard or two stuck to the back would not look any different while conscious.
It might even automatically suppress any residual personality the shards have, and just get a power boost instead of being a new individual, so from a certain point of view it wouldn't be a fusion.

That's why the Cluster was made. Yellow Diamond will fuse with it and automatically be dominant.
>>
>>77348176
You forgot Alexandrite, Jasper-is-fusions autist
>>
File: ColePhelps.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ColePhelps.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
Any theory that boils down to "X character knows they're fictionial!"
It's especially stupid with the Joker.
>>
>>77348247
Rolf's family has sillohuetes in at least one episode
>>
>>77348811
Well the Farm they go to in Steven Universe in the space ship episode and Back to the Barnyard or whatever, is Gregs families. So idk I guess it could be like his grandparents or aunt and Uncles, but I'd just assume they meant his immediate family
>>
>>77348845
We actually have no good comparison for Jasper as she is the only fully grown Quartz on earth.
Also have you considered that she might be wearing a kind of war paint?
>>
>>77348969
The creators have said that she's like that purely for design choice. Sorta like how they said there's no set rule for how Fusions turn out and they just go with what looks cool
>>
>>77347650
The Jasper fusion theory was pretty much literally "I'm intimidated by women more imposing than me", I wonder if the people behind it would also believe Big Barda was secretly Darkseid's agent all along as it'd make about as much sense
>>
>>77349267
>like how they said there's no set rule for how Fusions turn out and they just go with what looks cool

that kinda makes it weird that stevonnie is the only fusion that has no extra features
>>
>>77348506
It's because drawing more people costs more money you dumb fucks
>>
File: Pearl_flashback_3.jpg (210 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_flashback_3.jpg
210 KB, 960x540
>>77348969
This is implied to be another fully grown Quartz, and Rose probably counts too.
Do you see any dark patches on her arms? Yes, they would be visible in monochrome if they were there.
>>
>>77349322
Technically neither does Garnet, the third eye comes from Sapphire's non-standard anatomy

that or Stevonnie is fucked up on the inside and has 4 kidneys and 2 livers
>>
>>77349322
They're 75% human, maybe that's the reason
>>
>>77348176
Crewniverse literally said directly Jasper is not a fusion you dumb fuck

SU fandom is the shittiest at tracking "deepest lore", especially considering how much an average fan screams about the deep storytelling and fantastic lore to outsiders
>>
>>77347849
The show St. Elsewhere ended with everything being the figment of an autistic child's imagination. And the funniest part was that the show had crossovers with other shows on the network...also making them invalid. Oh, if only we had internet back then!
>>
>>77349333
So? She's neither pink nor ochre or purple either.
I was talking about her level of strength. She is not comparable to any one living gem in the series, so we cannot even guess how strong she is relative to the norm of her kind.
>>
>>77349333
Quartz is a category of gem, clearly there are specific gem types within that category with different colors, markings, weapons, etc
>>
>>77348379
OTGW takes place in the 90s AT THE EARLIEST its more likely that it takes place in modern times though.
>>
>>77349393
Invalid? Wouldnt that just make that one Autistic kid the greatest creative mind int he universe?
>>
>>77347953
>even the creators of the show acknowledge it.
wat
>>
>>77348921
what about:
>The Joker BELIEVES he's fictional
>That's his true mental illness. He thinks he's the main character in a videogame or TV show and thus has agency to live out any act he wishes, thinking he'll be protected by PLOT
>It's also why he has that dramatist streak,
>It's only been sheer dumb luck he's survived this long
>And likely Mr. Myxlplyx

>>77347650
Ah, dumbest theories, huh?

Just about any "X good character is really EVIL and badguys are GOOD." Seriously, are we so cynical these days we can't even accept the concept of objective morality in fiction?
>>
>>77349345
>Neither does Garnet except that extra feature she has
>>
>Stealth Steven Universe thread
nah fuck you senpai
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>77349505
>>>/trash/ was literally created for offtopic threads from other boards.
>>
>>77349439
they made fun of the theory
>>
>>77349471
Ruby and Sapphire have a combined total of three eyes.

Garnet has three eyes.

She has no extra features.
>>
>>77349684
Nether do any other the other fusions besides Malachite by that example.
>>
>>77349700
Yeah nevermind.

I derped on the logic there.
>>
>>77347650
Second invasion theory for SU was pretty idiotic
>>
>>77349418
You mean at the latest, yes?
>>
>>77349529
There's actually a /sug/ thread up on >>>/trash/ so yeah. Go there if you want to talk about SU for the time being.
>>
>>77349322
Humans aren't as malleable as gems. Only Steven got shapeshifting powers.
>>
>>77349966
no
>>
>>77349442
If you label them as evil and good, even if it's despite what your original impressions were, doesn't that still count as objective morality? The ability to label good and evil depends on the existence of objective morality, right?
>>
>>77348822
>But that makes no sense. The Lion is very clearly Rose's familiar.
"Familiars" aren't even a thing in Steven Universe as far as we've been told.

>>77349684
>Ruby and Sapphire have a combined total of three eyes.
>Garnet has three eyes.
That's what people mean by "extra features". She's got more eyes than any single gem, similar to how other fusions sometimes have more arms/eyes/mouths than an individual gem. Stevonnie's the only fusion with only a single person's parts, rather than the combined total of their components.
>>
>>77350082
okay, fair point, but the spirit of my frustrations holds true, does it not?

I mean what the hell is up with people claiming things like "Jesus/Buddha/etc are all evil and Ishtar/Eris/Satan are the true heroes"?

It's gotten to the point where I've had this long standing gag troll I rarely use that goes: "Vibhishana was the true villain of the Ramayama."
>>
>>77347822
friendly reminder that shit like this is why DC has embargoes for characters like batman
>>
>>77349442
>>77350082
Acceptance of a concept follows, not precludes, skeptical consideration. There are times when a show presents on side as good and the other as evil, but their actual portrayal doesn't exactly match up with this, or at least allows for the possibility of an alternative.
>>
>>77350133
> Stevonnie
> No extra parts

Well, no extra parts that they're allowed to show on a Christian Network
>>
>>77350033
>cassettes
>70's cars
Give me one thing from the 90's that can be seen in otgw
>>
>>77350202
Hehehehe
>>
This is now secret /sug/

Keep being sneaky guys
>>
>>77350305
Not that guy but how old are Steam Engines?
>>
>>77350133
Not as a category, no.
But we have a whole lot of advanced technological installations and seemingly magical constructs.
Like the holographic rooms, the multidimendional gateway leading to all said rooms or the arsenal.
The Lion obviously is associated with Rose and contains a kind of pocket dimension that features Rose's gifts to Steven.
But it is not itself a Gem or a normal animal, obviously.
So it has to be a kind of construct that Rose (or some other person we have not met) created and that the Gems had no information about.
You will also have noticed that the Lion has been erratic around Steven, sometimes listening, sometimes doing whatever, one time nearly smothering him in his sleep.
Now, Rose obviously cannot have a physical body while Steven exists, but it would be possible that she retains a kind of conscience as she is reduced to her Gem much like poofed Gems do while regenerating.
And it would be possible that she would call out to the Lion so it would reveal her gifts to Steven.
What other reason could it have to push Steven into the mane, especially as he was sleeping?
Regardless of the logistics, this Lion is somehow bound to Rose's will and clearly was instructed, albeit crudely to help Steven find out things about his mother.

Calling it a familiar is purely a term of convenience as it behaves like one.
>>
>>77350305
https://imgur.com/NJWmSaT

the biggest piece I have ATM
>>
>>77350147
That's probably a largely case by case basis type deal. One may be an atheist on the warpath to kill God, claiming him to be evil because he allows bad to happen while pretending to be good. Or one might be looking for an interesting story to tell from a different perspective.

It's just story telling in most cases. Now when these things occur in the real world, objective morality conflicts with narcissism, and we can't have that.
>>
File: COMIC 31.png (323 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
COMIC 31.png
323 KB, 1024x685
What if Joker was secretly Jason todd father?

His wife left him to get a better career
Joker went insane of the divorce.
Become the red-hood.
And you know rest of the story.
>>
>>77350305
Sara mentions not having a cassette player. Compact discs were commercially available in 1982. By the late 80s, cassettes were considered obsolete. Cars still had cassette players as options well into the 90s.

So based on that and what Sara said, one could posit that the "real world" of the show took place in modern times.
>>
>>77350434
>Joker went insane of the divorce.

Joker went insane BECAUSE of the divorce.
>>
I came up with a dumb one myself to see if I could get some people mad about it

>In Iron Heights prison, life is cheap
>Economic decline has led to secret sponsorship from pharmaceutical companies.
>In exchange for human testing on prisoners
>Not a lot of people survive
>One prisoner however was shown to be extraordinarily resilient.
>Repeated tests of cosmetics and psychoactive medications leave him with permanent damage

I would like my award for making the worst origin story for the Joker
>>
>>77350440
Or it could be that cassette players were still new enough that Sara had not gotten on yet.
>>
>>77347972
>Phineas and Ferb are actually not step brothers but mother and father of perry.
what the fuck
>>
File: UyNxJiv.jpg (340 KB, 2549x1202) Image search: [Google]
UyNxJiv.jpg
340 KB, 2549x1202
>>77349393
It got so ridiculous that an official site dedicated just to mapping this shit out gave up.

This is as updated as I can find
>>
>>77347953
It's popular because it's Dark.

Never fucking mind how the entire "theory" is completely nonsensical and only unsettling because of the way the kids died.
>>
File: Cop Car.png (446 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Cop Car.png
446 KB, 854x480
>>77350465
That'd place the show in the 70s. And based on the cop car in the show, that is highly likely. That is not a newer car.
>>
>>77348688
>lust means an overwhelming love
>character represents sloth AND gluttony
>>
>>77350305
Even if the show took place in the 70s shouldn't Greg still be too young to line up with Story for Steven?
>>
File: 1446969387227.jpg (3 MB, 8952x5200) Image search: [Google]
1446969387227.jpg
3 MB, 8952x5200
>>77349393
>Oh, if only we had internet back then!
>What is the fucking Usenet
If you look hard enough you should be able to find some reactions.
>>
>>77350400
>Not as a category, no.
That's kinda what I'm getting at. Saying that Lion is Rose Quartz's familiar is meaningless, because the show doesn't otherwise have familiars in it. It doesn't clearly describe any relationship between them, and I definitely wouldn't call it obvious.

>But we have a whole lot of advanced technological installations and seemingly magical constructs.
That's true. Given what we've seen so far, Lion could be some sort of magical beiing that Rose created. He certainly wouldn't be the first, given the presence of that magical moss.

However...

>But it is not itself a Gem or a normal animal, obviously.
We don't actually know that it's not a gem. We've seen gems take nonhuman form (including non-corrupted ones, with shapeshifting), and it would explain his odd coloring and powers. Gems can store objects inside themselves. We haven't seen another gem who can create portals at will, or has a non-humanoid default form, but neither of those is much of a stretch. There's also Lion's lack of a visible gem, but he could have hidden it somewhere.

While I personally don't ascribe to it, the "Lion is secretly a gem" theory isn't exactly stupid or implausible. There aren't any major problems with it.
>>
>>77347954
>>
>>77349322
>no extra features
She does. They're in her pants.
>>
>>77351218
You mean xir, cis-scum.
>>
>>77348496
except that theory could work, sadly nothing has been done with Bella and Brutta since they were mentioned.
>>
>>77350440
>Sara mentions not having a cassette player.

Not every kid had a CD player in the 90s either. Not every kid today has a cell phone or a computer. It's possible she just didn't happen to own one.
>>
>>77350637
I've seen some theories Steven Universe actually doesn't take place today but in the future.
>>
>>77347954
oh thats literally /sug/ autism
they think su is important or something.
Glad they are where they belong , the trash.
>>
>>77351917
Double 4chan = Trash
>>
>>77351390
How would it take place in the future?
>>
>>77351390
>>77352392
Steven Universe takes place in an alternate timeline wherein Gems and magic have influenced human development since the early stages thousands of years ago. There are a lot of background details that hint at subtle differences between their world and ours, such as the fact that their money has diamonds and snakes on it, or the fact that Florida doesn't exist.
>>
Bearistien Bears
>>
>>77352424
That's a pretty good theory...

>The fact that florida doesn't exist.

What episode says that?
>>
File: globe.jpg (63 KB, 741x654) Image search: [Google]
globe.jpg
63 KB, 741x654
>>77352424
Also, at least part of North America was colonized much later than in our world, and probably didn't have any humans before that, due to corrupted Gems being too dangerous.

>>77352488
It was shown two or three times. Obviously the characters can't SAY it doesn't exist because they have no word for it.
>>
>>77348890
Alexandrite doesn't have multiple skin colors. She has gloves, just like Sardonyx and Garnet.
>>
>>77352574
Maybe they decided to go with a more realistic version of Earth than we have in real life, in which America's wang finally sank due to relentless abuse.
>>
>>77352574
>>77352424
What that is is an inaccurate map that shows only rough outlines. You will note that there is no California or Cuba either and the Panama Canal would be superfluous.
Also SOuth America is far bigger than it ought to be with some islands next to you will find on no actual map.
Such more symbolic maps have been used in many cartoons for things in the background or too small to accurately see on screen. Because simpler outlines are more easily animated.
The impact of Gems on the timeline is exactly however much the Sucrose deems appropriate for the running episode.

There is much thought in this series, but this is not where it is going. Look to the characters and their relationships.
>>
>>77350518
>The Wire takes place in the same universe as Sabrina the Teenage Witch
>>
>>77352811
That map's consistent though every time there's a global shot it's the same continental outlines, it's an alternate earth.
>>
>>77350518
That site is bullshit. Many of those connections aren't crossovers, just references, like a fictional company having the same name as one in another show. It's never implied they're literally the same one.
By their logic, Abraham Lincoln really was a vampire hunter.
>>
>>77353054
>Abraham Lincoln really was a vampire hunter

Are you saying it wasn't?
>>
File: 1415776949051.png (50 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1415776949051.png
50 KB, 375x360
>>77350454
here you go
>>
>>77352931
With no actual consequences well into the second season?
I'm not saying their reality isn't different, what with it being fictional. But I just don't think there is any intent of creating a meaningful alternate history here.
And humanity is not completely aware of Gems?
Sorry, but this show just doesn't run on DEEPEST LORE in everything.
The map being consistent means they are going from the same reference material or reusing animation.
If they wanted you to see that their world is meaningfully distinct from general reality in an alt-history sense, then you would have seen more than the founding of a tiny place somewhere in nowhere.

>>77353054
He fought some bloodsuckers, alright.
>>
>>77353143
>With no actual consequences well into the second season?

???
I don't get it, what "consequences" would there be if it was a slightly different Earth? The show isn't about multi-dimensions or something

Although technically there are what we could call consequences. For example we never get stuff like Halloween or Christmas specials because, as the crew said, those festivities don't exist at all
>>
File: 1440275501035.jpg (32 KB, 379x450) Image search: [Google]
1440275501035.jpg
32 KB, 379x450
>>77351150
>>
>>77353143
>With no actual consequences well into the second season?
That's true of a lot of early foreshadowing in shows like this. We still haven't been told exactly what's up with the three-color and four-color diamond symbols, but we've heard a few mentions of "Yellow Diamond". It hasn't been majorly important so far, but it could well be important in the future.

>Sorry, but this show just doesn't run on DEEPEST LORE in everything.
The show was made for the DEEPEST LORE theorists. There are little story bits like this hidden all over, and lots of them have come to fruition.
>>
>>77348964
Greg says in that same episode that it was his aunt and uncle's.
>>
>>77353364
This sounds more like a disdain for specials than a consequence from inherent facts.
I'm saying their world is sure different, asany ffictional world is.
But that does not justify any speculations about consequences outside the scope of the series. The series simply does not address politics beyond a community level, for example. And geography is no concern.
>>
>>77350147
Some people are contrary by nature.
>>
Almost all "______ is really a show about people who are DEAD" theories are fucking retarded, mostly because they want you to pay attention to a lot of evidence, except for the points that completely prove them wrong. That and almost every show has the purgatory thing, even stuff like Doug and Rugrats.

My personal most hated fan theory has got to be pretty much all of those, I fail the hard mode this time. It just pisses me off when I read that 90% of the time.

>>77353143

If the alt history isn't important to the story as a whole then why would they focus on it? the showrunners have said that SU takes place in an alternate history Earth, where stuff like WW2 didn't happen. But how exactly are they going to talk about WW2 and how it didn't happen in Steven Universe without making it feel ham-fisted as fuck?

Also while this show doesn't have the deepest lore ever or anything, it's one of the better examples out there right now. The show sprinkles all sorts of hints about the world well before they're revealed
>>
>>77353952
>This sounds more like a disdain for specials than a consequence from inherent facts
>There's no christmas in this fictional world = hate christmas specials

Man, you type all this shit just to say you find fan speculations about a fictional world annoying and yet you're pretty quick with the silly assumptions about simple things
>>
>>77348822
>"If anyone is Pink Diamond it's Rose."

If anyone is Pink Diamond it's Pink Diamond.

'Rose Quartz' is literally the name of her gem. Her gem would have to be a pink diamond to have that name.
>>
>>77347650
all of them
>>
>>77353143
>He fought some bloodsuckers, alright.
Heyooooooooooo!
>>
>>77354256
You assume that the Diamonds are not a title or that there was not some kind of prophecy involved.
We know nothing about Yellow Diamond, let alone any other.
But given that Diamonds have a leader position, the assumption of the pink leader of the rebellion being called Pink Diamond seems sensible.
Gems rallied around Rose in force, after all.
>>
>>77354481
Except Diamonds are minerals and it's 100% possible for someone on HW to have an actual Diamond as a gemstone, which Rose does not.
>>
>>77354481
Why would they all be called diamonds? Wouldn't that mean there are no real diamonds?
>>
>>77354481
>But given that Diamonds have a leader position, the assumption of the pink leader of the rebellion being called Pink Diamond seems sensible.
But the idea of Pink Diamond existing isn't that it's because the rebellion needed a leader and the leader happened to be pink, there's a Pink Diamond because there is an actual pink diamond on all the ancient homeworld insignia. It's not just a generic "leader" title, it's specifically for the leaders of homeworld.
>>
The Theory that Batman is in the home and all the villains are his doctors is a pretty stupid one.
It's based on the fact that he had some mental episode after his parents were killed

Here's the link, be forewarned it's bad
https://www.quora.com/What-if-Bruce-Wayne-was-actually-in-Arkham-Asylum-the-whole-time-and-Batman-is-just-a-delusion-he-has-Would-all-of-his-villains-be-the-orderlies-and-doctors-who-work-there
>>
So There's a theory that Flintstones takes place in a post apocalyptic future.

Also a theory with Aladdin taking place in a post apocalyptic future

What is with people and jumping to the post apocalyptic thing because the story is set in the past but has some modern utilities as jokes or sight gags.
>>
>>77347954
I think that was more of a joke.
>>
>>77357626
>Aladdin taking place in a post apocalyptic future
I was more of a fan of the theory that the genie is a omniscient being that is able to see all of time and that is why he is able to make all the references he does
>>
>>77357626
>So There's a theory that Flintstones takes place in a post apocalyptic future.

it was that the Flintstones were actually on the ground of the Jetsons
>>
>>77357271
Potentially, or that Diamond is some kind of quasi-mythical figure.

We do have to remember that X-Diamond is not set in stone, as the only info we have on the subject is;

There are four distinctive leaders in Gem-history, each representing Pink, Yellow, White and Blue.
The leader of the yellow faction is named Yellow Diamond.
The term "Diamond Authority" is only mentioned by Ronaldo during his conspiracy speech and while it was during the "Surprisingly accurate bullshit" moment, should not be taken entirely seriously.

For all we know the four faction leaders could potentially be Yellow Diamond, Rose Quartz. Mystic Topaz and Royal Tanzanite.*

Or Lapis Lazuli.
>>
>>77357714
doesn't that theory get debunked with the Jetsons/Flintstones movie?
I mean that movie right out even says it's time travel between the two different time periods thanks to Elroy's machine
>>
File: 1348536672035.png (71 KB, 3680x1508) Image search: [Google]
1348536672035.png
71 KB, 3680x1508
Does this count?
>>
File: 1437360772767.png (246 KB, 525x371) Image search: [Google]
1437360772767.png
246 KB, 525x371
>>77347650
Does anyone remember when someone posted this and theorized Peridot was wearing limb enhancers, and people called anon a retard.

Good times.
>>
>>77357859
Most people thought it was plausible anon.
>>
>>77357738
Lol why is Yellow Diamond the only actual 'Diamond' here? They're all actual Diamond cuts... Hence the 'Diamond' insignia on all their ancient depictions, and hence the name 'Diamond' Authority.

Rose Quartz is a Quartz, which are confirmed by Peridot to be loyal soldiers.
>>
>>77357738
Gem world is highly, highly hierarchical, to an absolute degree, it would not let a Quartz be a leader because the whole point of Quartzes is that they are loyal soldiers. Loyal to the higher castes.
>>
>>77357859
I remember less if, and more what. debating whether she'd be short, stubby, an amputee, or a cyborg
>>
>>77354481
We have nothing to indicate anything about a prophesy, and we have ever reason to believe that gems are stratified based on type. It at this point also seems like Quartzes are warrirors, and Diamonds are leaders. If Rose was Pink Diamond, then her rebellion would not have been likely to have taken the form of a rebellion over a single planet, it would have been a full on civil war, and likely much more large scale, and in that event, all the references we've gotten to Rose being sent to Earth to conquer it wouldn't make sense. There clearly was a Pink Diamond at one point, given the symbol, but seeing as the gems often seem to be somewhat coded to the color of their leaders, She was probably Rose's superior officer, and given the shattered symbol, the CG army or Rose probably killed her.
>>
File: Sardonyx card.jpg (153 KB, 583x576) Image search: [Google]
Sardonyx card.jpg
153 KB, 583x576
>>77348176
Fusions aren't the actual stones. Sadaronyx isnt a sardonyx, shes the projection of a ruby a sapphire and a pearl which changes the color of their gems by refracted light. The name is just created purely from appearance
>>
File: latest[1].png (66 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
66 KB, 1024x576
>>77358057
>Rose Quartz is a Quartz, which are confirmed by Peridot to be loyal soldiers.
Ah yes, such a loyal soldier she was, eh?

Rose is a mystery. She's hiding a lot of shit about her past.
She was heavily tied to Earth before the rebellion obviously and wanted to protect it, not in the way of a soldier, but in the way of a caretaker.
She is big and has a lot of hair, but in every other regard she's different, often more powerful seeming, than any other quartz we've seen so far.
>Oh, but that's just cause gems can change how they look
The point is Amethyst has a LOT in common with Jasper who is practically identical to the flashback soldier while Rose is clearly different than all three of them.
She's certainly not a normal quartz, if she even is a quartz.
>>
File: yellow diamond.png (381 KB, 1024x1651) Image search: [Google]
yellow diamond.png
381 KB, 1024x1651
>Expected Plot twists
Rose is Pink Diamond
Whatever Bismuth is it'll make Rose look really bad
One of the HW gems die
>Not out of the realm of possibility
One or all the HW gems will defect to the CGS
Lion is a failed experiment of Rose's
>oh shit nigger what are you doing
Rose and Yellow Diamond were lovers
Love triangle with Steven
A human somehow posing a credible threat to the gems
Another half gem
>>
>>77352811
>Also SOuth America is far bigger than it ought to be with some islands next to you will find on no actual map.
This is deliberate, in other maps you see that Africa is missing a big chunk.
>>
File: 1422928782810.jpg (13 KB, 228x238) Image search: [Google]
1422928782810.jpg
13 KB, 228x238
>>77357738
>Or Lapis Lazuli.

This dumb shit again?
>>
>>77358587
>Rose and Yellow Diamond were lovers
Well, if Rose turns out to be Pink Diamond, then they'd be more of sisters/a team similar to the CGs. And she'd be Steven's sexy tyrant aunt.
And it'll turn out BLUE was actually the one in love with Rose.
She came to Earth and fought Rose directly because of her passionate desire to bring her love home even if by force.
>>
>>77357763
When did Filmore crossover with Lilo and Stitch
>>
>>77348964
His aunt and uncle owns the barn. Greg isn't from beach city he or Marty decided to do a easy gig there and he decided to stay.

Greg could be from anywhere outside of beach city or Delmarva. We also know jack shit about his parents
>>
File: Real_Sugilite_Right_Gem.png (7 KB, 100x101) Image search: [Google]
Real_Sugilite_Right_Gem.png
7 KB, 100x101
>>77358497
>Fusions aren't the actual stones.

But their gems change into the actual gems when they fuse.
>>
>>77347650
That Pixar Timeline everybody jerked off to that had Monsters as time-travelers for some reason and Boo becoming the witch from Brave.
>>
>>77358943
Like I said, the light from the fusion changes the color of the gems, it's an illusion
>>
>>77358587

2 alternate theories that are a bit simpler.
Bismuth IS Pink Diamond.
-Or-
Bismuth + Rose = Pink Diamond
>>
>>77347974
I, too, watch PBS Idea Channel and I hate every fan theory they've covered except for that one (which I only dislike). Does Pokemon take place after a war? How about "do your parents still sigh when they look at you?"
>>
>>77358960
>the light from the fusion changes the color of the gems

[citation needed]
>>
>>77359051
why would fusing their projected forms cause the chemical compounds of their solid gems to change?

no source, just logic
>>
>>77359108
Because the magical fictional Gems arent like normal gems you find in a jewelry store. How is that not obvious?
>>
>>77358570
>Ah yes, such a loyal soldier she was, eh?
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE REBELLION DUMBASS

You're implying that Rose would only be capable of rebellion if she didn't have "loyalty" "hardwired" into her, but by saying that you're implying that Homeworld is right when the whole point is that they aren't.

Rose defied the hierarchy directly against her supposed nature as a Quartz. By saying she's a Diamond and that's why she was able to be a leader undermines the whole thing.
>>
File: 1429222945036.gif (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1429222945036.gif
16 KB, 320x240
>posts SU OP
>thread becomes stealth SU discussion thread

nnnice
>>
File: Opal_10.png (656 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Opal_10.png
656 KB, 1366x768
>>77359134
Sure. And the gem in the chest of Opal is definitely an opal and not an amethyst with another color.
>>
File: little peridot.jpg (112 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
little peridot.jpg
112 KB, 768x1024
>>77359134
because they still have the same minerals as their gems, there was a vein of quartz in the kindergarten, thats why Amethyst and Jasper absorbed quartz for their gemstones. This is actually in the show, which means the gemstone's chemicals are what they would be in real life
>>
File: Colorful Goo.png (448 KB, 697x985) Image search: [Google]
Colorful Goo.png
448 KB, 697x985
Didn't someone have this theory or something like it at one point?
>>
>>77359252
Yes, thats the point.
>>
File: 1440646507095.png (235 KB, 455x389) Image search: [Google]
1440646507095.png
235 KB, 455x389
If you're really desperate, there's a /sug/ on the >>>/trash/
Don't go there if you have any kind of expectations
>>
>>77359252
Following this discussion and why the hell are you assuming multi-color = fusion? It's not even true of all fusions so why assume that it is a relevant point at all?
>>
>>77359419
There's an actual conversation here, we're fine, thanks.
>>
File: s.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
I really wish they just did a bomb so we wouldn't have to wait months for this damn arc to end

seriously the mid season finale is FOUR episodes away
>>
>>77359638
>seriously the mid season finale is FOUR episodes away
Wait, have they revealed the correct order of the episodes or I am missing something?
>>
>>77358497
>The name is just created purely from appearance
Then her skin color should have the appearance of her name, regardless of whether the gemstones themselves change or not. Otherwise it's an unfitting name.
>>
>>77359638
I'm 99% sure this hiatus is just so CN can air a 24/7 marathon of Grandma got run Over by a Reindeer everyday.

I don't get it at all, since we're only a few episodes away from the mid-season finale like you said.

Eitherway, one of the most dumbest theories I've heard is that finger counts are significant in Gravity Falls. There's no basis for it at all other then pure paranoia.
>>
>>77359732
I think it was Ian who gave a list of the correct of the episodes

Anyhow Too Far, the last episode that premiered, was episode 21 in this season, though it's pretty obvious with how much the plot's advancing that they're gearing up for the finale. It's what always happens
>>
>>77359732
No, but we did leave off on episode 21. That leaves 22, 23, 24, then 25+26 midseason which can easily fit into a Thanksgiving bomb
>>
>>77359783
*correct order
>>
Are you all sure we are getting a mid-season finale?
>>
File: add (2).gif (833 KB, 245x265) Image search: [Google]
add (2).gif
833 KB, 245x265
>>77347650

>ANY MALE CHARACTER IS TRANS
>AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE TRANSPHOBIC

I have seen this with Dipper from GF and Lars from SU.

i do like people being what they want to be IRL , but forcing a theory over a character that doesn't give any hint of him or her being trans is just for winning something like "tumblr points" ..like " LOOK AT ME I'M HELPING TRANS PEOPLE BY CALLING OTHER PEOPLE TRANSPHOBIC FOR NOT AGREEING WITH A FAN THEORY"
>>
File: wwww.png (6 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
wwww.png
6 KB, 429x410
>>77359817
>Dipper from GF
>>
File: all_clusters.png (334 KB, 1310x940) Image search: [Google]
all_clusters.png
334 KB, 1310x940
>>77359498
Because these girls were introduced only 9 episodes later, and challenge the "only one gemstone" argument.
>>
>>77359794
>Thanksgiving bomb

why must you hurt me with false hope anon
>>
>>77359837
Man they really phoned it in with When it Rains' monsters
>>
>>77359833

i gonna ask

that face is for people calling Dipper trans or for pointing that Dipper is from Gravity falls?
>>
>>77349370
back at the end of season 1 I created a thread tied to deep lore and theories for the show. They all came true.
>>
>>77359900
>for people calling Dipper trans

yes
>>
>>77359916
archive or bullshit
>>
>>77359841
I know I'll probably be disappointed but I'm hoping it happens nonetheless.
>>
>>77359815
the threat of the cluster hatching is imminent. They are currently devising a plan to go underground to neutralize the cluster. We're getting like one more episode for GarnetxPeridot and then off to the Cluster for a mid-boss battle.
>>
>>77351150

>Hi, Pearl!

Erry time.
>>
>>77359794
>>77359841
>>77359942
It would be neat if it happens. Levin confirmed that CN is planning Stevenbomb 4 as well. But who knows what will happen. For all we know they could play nonstop TTG all Thanksgiving week.
>>
File: 1441060856595.png (93 KB, 161x260) Image search: [Google]
1441060856595.png
93 KB, 161x260
>>77359920

oh..ok c:
>>
>>77349393
>autist incorporates his favorite shows into his delusions
>those shows are therefore not real.

That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>77350453
Brendan Fraiser
>>
>>77353143
>But I just don't think there is any intent of creating a meaningful alternate history here.

I think it's because they don't want to show halloween or christmas in the SU world. Less hassle for reruns and less criticisms from people who don't like those things.
>>
>>77357859

We didn't call him a retard because we didn't think it was plausible, we called him a retard because it was a dumb idea. And it is.

The Crewniverse just got really lucky that Tiny Peridot is as fucking adorable as a kitten and a puppy trying to climb into the same fuzzy slipper.
>>
>>77360048
>We didn't call him a retard because we didn't think it was plausible, we called him a retard because it was a dumb idea. And it is.
Someone sounds butthurt.
>>
>>77359993
Oh you know that's what they're probably going to do, I can already see them advertising Titansgiving. It's a toss-up between SU and YOUR, so we'll see in about a week I guess.
>>
>>77360005
Get's worse, because they include actors playing roles in other shows as linking all of creation into this kid's sperg dream.
>>
>>77360048
It's not a dumb idea since she's basically shown as the tech gem right from the beginning.
>>
>>77347953
not to mention the theory states Jimmy died in 2000, even though the show started in 1999 or was it 98?
>>
>>77360048
I remember it being suggested a few times as a joke

I personally believed she was just a robotic shell being controlled by her gem as opposed to projecting herself a body

I couldn't believe they actually took that route when Catch and Release aired but it makes sense considering what they're doing with her

it removed all of her threat and alien-ness and helped emphasized how child-like she is
>>
>>77359837
I like the one that is two hands joined where the wrist should be.
>>
File: thats_the_joke.jpg (23 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
thats_the_joke.jpg
23 KB, 452x339
>>77347953

>The whole thing reads like a shitty creepypasta
>>
>>77359817

Speaking of Tumblr's stupidity

http://winnerchallenged.tumblr.com/post/132675116428/hey-guys-since-the-fresh-blog-cant-seem-to-get
>>
>>77361374
>implying those people are in here right now
Those who bullied her are too busy looking for other artists to bully
>>
>>77361418
Wasn't one of them a pedo?
>>
>>77361474
I have no idea what you're talking about, anon.

But I did read that the teenage girl who they bullied drew fanart for one guy and he turned out to be a pedo. I don't think she knew. I mean, who would know you're talking to a real life pedo or not on the internet?
>>
>>77361474
I thought the bullies were just throwing around accusations of being pedo or pedo supporting everywhere when their other insults weren't carrying enough weight.
>>
>>77361591
This. I remember they were doing mental gymnastics to defend their bullying.
>>
File: dodo2.png (263 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
dodo2.png
263 KB, 638x480
>>77361591

>Criticising pedophiles in the fandom of a show created/storyboarded by pedophiles
>>
>>77361697
Oh, hey. I'd meant to bring up that they'd even accused the show's creators of being pedos in my post but forgot. Thanks for reminding me.

Where are these accusations coming from anyway? Besides maybe >>77361529.
>>
>>77361732

Well it's technically true (most of us know about Becky's Ed Edd n' Eddy art and Ian James probably drew a few skeletons in his closet)
>>
>>77350133
>"Familiars" aren't even a thing in Steven Universe as far as we've been told.
Anon, the Familiar Familiar book series was clearly an allegory for the actual show.

Lion will transform into a human at the end of the show, and Steven will marry him. The penultimate episode will be dedicated to their cake.
>>
>>77361771
Oh, right, forgot about the Ed Edd and Eddy one, probably because I generally don't think of shota when pedos are mentioned.
>>
>>77360048
To be fair, Tiny Peridot is just a way for the crewniverse so they don't have to animate their fingers, and also a way fr her to be trapped with the crystal gems.
>>
>>77363677
>Tiny Peridot is just a way for the crewniverse so they don't have to animate their fingers

Citation needed
>>
>>77359837
No they don't dummy those aren't standard gems, they're a completely separate category meant to be considered wrong and incorrect.
>>
>>77349333
i thought that was jasper fighting in the war
>>
>>77350392
lol
>>
>>77364390
>>77359837
I mean for fuck's sake of course they'd be different colors those are literally completely different gems mashed together.

That's not the same as one, multicolored gem.

Assuming all multicolored gems are the same as gems that are combined is a stretch at best and asinine at worst.
>>
What if all those weapons that Pearl have were weapons of gems she defeated in the war.

I mean she did keep an eye on shattered gems that Rose had put away.
>>
>>77364481
Explain why Opal and Sardonyx don't have multiple skin colors. Now.
>>
File: tak.jpg (75 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tak.jpg
75 KB, 960x540
There was legit some guy in one of the Legend of Korra threads back when season 1 was airing that thought Tarrlok was the actual avatar because he could bloodbend without a moon, and he/Korra got those powers from some sort of event when they were young which caused them to splash blood on each others' open wounds or some shit.

...God I miss the archive...
>>
>>77349267
>>77364551
>>
>>77358850
"How could I have known the Gem contained in that mirror would be so powerful?"
"Did you even wonder who I used to be?!"
The "Blue Diamond" figure in the mural is also seen using water-based attacks the same as Lapis.

Although these also apply for "Lapis being a high ranked member of Blue Diamonds entourage" but the theory isn't as dumb and baseless as some.
>>
>>77347650
The dumbest one I've ever heard ironically came from /tv/. Someone was going on about how Kylo Ren could totally be Ezra Bridger after he falls to the Dark Side. Because carbon freezing and shit.
>>
>>77365096
Star Wars theories are just too outlandish for me to take anything seriously

Ever since I've read about the whole Episode I hype backlash fiasco, I've learned control my emotional investment as there are too weird people out there even for me
>>
>>77364726
>implying Twitter is canon
The creators have said in season 1A that the show would never have a villain.
Plus this isn't a "what fusions look like" situation, it's a "what Gems in general look like" situation.
>>
>>77358863
Why white diamond gets no love?
>>
>>77364977
That's retarded since Jasper would recognize Lapis as an important member of Homeworld even after 5000 years in the mirror and wouldn't treat her like shit.
>>
>>77365207
I'm not sure how they expected to pull that off. A story without an antagonist gets boring fast. Yes, I know villain =/= antagonist but you get what I mean.
>>
>>77365354
I think that they meant that there are antagonists that will cause the conflict, like the Gem Monsters in 1A, but nothing really "evil"
>>
File: tumblr_ngsy9rjiGO1qhkmq8o1_500.png (249 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngsy9rjiGO1qhkmq8o1_500.png
249 KB, 500x717
>>77347650
>Blossom becomes an evil dictator in the future.
God, I hate that theory...
>>
>>77365253
Unless BD is aligned against YD/just completely gone from the scene
>>
>>77365207
No they said that it wouldn't have a reoccurring antagonist like the Ice King from adventure time. Which it doesn't.
>>
>>77365481
That wasn't a theory, that was a fanfic
>>
People believing that the Joker is gonna be Jason Todd in the BvS film. Keep in mind, the general audience believes there is only one Robin and his name is Robin
>>
>>77360379
most of CN's "cartoon cartoons" programing started around 2000 or 1999 the earliest
>>
My absolute favorite bullshit theory was someone claiming there would be a SERIOUSLY season of Adventure Time where Finn had to defeat the Lich King, and how Finn would become a real hero and all that.
>>
File: 1446943939792.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1446943939792.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
>>77349319
but every gem has a power level over 9000, even twerps like pearl would shove your shit in without blinking
>>
>>77366595
If they were aligned against each other their symbols wouldn't appear together on the emblem on the ship.
>>
>>77347650
>another /sug/ in disguise thread
MODS MODS MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>77347954

As an offhand fandom thing, it's plausible that Greg the kid would grow up to be someone creative, musical, and drawn to "magic". But as a serious theory it's retarded.
>>
>>77349418

OTGW felt a lot more like the mid 80s.
>>
>>77367165
While the Lapis being Blue Diamond stuff is stupid, I wouldn't be surprised if YD and BD are at ends with each other behind the scenes.
>White possibly out of the picture with the whole Pyramid thing
>Blue and Yellow ruling together, which could easily lead to struggles for dominance
>Yellow suddenly showing interest in the Earth Kindergarten and the Cluster experiment
>Yellow's forces being abusive towards a blue supporter
Seems like it could be more of a tense, mounting power struggle going on there.
>>
>>77363677

What? Peridot's detatched fingers would be easier to board and animate than an actual hand.
>>
>>77361591

I'm pretty sure the "pedo" art was from Attack on Titan and she drew the 16(?) year old protagonist with an older dude.
>>
I once saw a weird variation of the "everyone is dead" theory. It was about Spongebob, and it was more like "the show is a very abstract biography of a bunch of children who died in the Fifties"
>>
>a cartoon that isn't pastel horses is off topic on a cartoon board
do shitposters just turn off their brains or something?
>>
>>77367872
>abstract
how convenient, that's worse than "bikini bottom is inhabited by mutants from US nuke testing"
>>
File: Amerikanische_Großschabe_1.jpg (277 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Amerikanische_Großschabe_1.jpg
277 KB, 3264x2448
>>77358497
If it was purely appearance her name would be Cockroach.
>>
>>77368174
Eh, she looks more like a rice cake
>>
>>77368174
>>77368863
No, she's Getter Mom!
>>
>>77367520
White Diamond is still a gem that exists in Homeworld, since her symbol is still on the ship. The pyramid gem was a regular gem otherwise they would have removed it like they did with Pink Diamond.
>>
File: 3695216_orig.jpg (70 KB, 664x503) Image search: [Google]
3695216_orig.jpg
70 KB, 664x503
I made up a stupid fan theory once. When I watched Frozen and found out Hans has twelve older brothers, I started to wonder, what if some of those guys are scattered around other Disney movies? Like he could be related to the Prince from Snow White, or Beast from Beauty and the Beast, or the Duke from Cinderella, maybe Prince Achmed in Aladdin.

I also like to think the jade necklace in Cinderella is the same one from Mulan.
>>
>>77358057
>Hence the 'Diamond' insignia on all their ancient depictions
This is contradicted by the triangular depictions we also see. It's quite possible the only reason the old symbol is diamond-shaped is because there are four of them, thus leading to a four sided shape. The only real evidence that suggests the leaders are called diamonds is that one of them is. And that's only assuming that Yellow Diamond actually is who the symbol represents, as opposed to merely being the gem that Jasper and Peridot report to. We really don't know.
>>
File: 1396057938675.png (152 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1396057938675.png
152 KB, 269x270
Zeus didn't zap Phil because he was being a dick to Hercules, he zapped him because if he had finished his sentence, he would have been correct about the number of words he was going to use, which would have destroyed the universe.
>>
>>77358299
Do you know what a general is? Or a warlord? They're leaders, and soldiers. Simultaneously. Seems quite possible to me that the leader of the Homeworld military would still be a quartz.
You're assuming that there is a "leader" caste of gems, but we don't have any reason to believe that.
>>
>>77370500
This is a stupid theory because, if you translate the lines to Greek, every time he does that he actually uses two words. That's the joke.
>>
>>77347954
I doubt they were being serious
>>
>>77370555
>Do you know what a general is? Or a warlord? They're leaders, and soldiers. Simultaneously.
Except we're talking about a CASTE system. An insanely strict one based entirely around what kind of gem you happen to be. If quartz is "loyal soldier" then that's what a quartz is and will always be within Homeworld. There wouldn't be a quartz who is higher than the other quartzes because they're all quartzes together.

Without any reason you decided that Yellow Diamond would be the only diamond and you'd have three other non-diamond gems that are represented by diamonds. How does that even make sense unless you're working backwards from the conclusion that Rose Quartz MUST have been one of the four major leaders of Homeworld? Because you are clearly working backwards from that conclusion, even though it's obvious the four leaders would all four be diamonds. Like seriously why would there just be one diamond, and a yellow one at that?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.