[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the correct pronouns for Swarm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Swarm.jpg (59 KB, 442x350) Image search: [Google]
Swarm.jpg
59 KB, 442x350
What are the correct pronouns for Swarm?
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>77345266
swarm like damm
>>
>>77345331
Why would nazi bees be tumblr?
>>
>>77345266
Swarm, Swarms, Swarm's
>>
>>77345385
Swarm swarms Swarmself every day.
>>
>>77345266
OH FUCK BEES!!!
>>
>>77345331
>not bumblr
>>
>>77345504
Its hilarious, a swarm of normal sized bees are far more dangerous than the amazons stupid giant magic attack hornets were.
>>
>>77346079
Because smaller ones have more maneuverability and can get around prey to attack at all angles in a heated ball of death. Huge bees are just a big target.
>>
What's this? A former nazi made entirely out of bees?

My briefcase full of BEES ought to put a stop to that!
>>
>>77345504
oh/fuck/bees!!!
>>
>>77345266
ZZZZ, zzzzz and zzzzimself
>>
I think I remember this character from an issue of the Runaways

Is she a proper, established Marvel villain or something?
>>
>>77346837
Yes. Varying degrees of dead though
>>
>>77346837
He is a Spider-Man villain. A Nazi skeleton surrounded by an army of telepathically controlled bees.
>>
>>77346889
Well good, Spiderman is someone equipped to deal with him, with his spider sense/agility/wide-spray web shooting.
>>
>>77346936
Actually he just used a can of Raid.
>>
>>77346837
He's a Spidey villain. He was a nazi scientist beekeeper who found some super bees. He started fucking fucking around with him, but they fucked his shit up and his mind was distributed across the swarm of super bees. Then I guess he decided he wanted to be a person shaped swarm of bees and keep his old skeleton inside of it.

Swarm is the best Spidey villain.
>>
>>77345266
In terms of powers, isn't Swarm just a weaker Sandman?
Bees are more coarse, less durable, and harder to replace quickly than sand.
He can't even sting people without hurting himself just as much.
Is Spider-Man allergic to bees?
>>
>>77345266
They, them, theirs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.