[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BARRY COMES UP WITH A PLAN TO DEFEAT ZOOM — After recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: the-flash-season-2-photos-27.jpg (109 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-season-2-photos-27.jpg
109 KB, 700x467
>BARRY COMES UP WITH A PLAN TO DEFEAT ZOOM — After recent events, Barry (Grant Gustin) decides it’s time to confront Zoom and comes up with a dangerous plan. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) sides with Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) and deems it too dangerous for Barry to engage with the speed demon. However, Iris (Candice Patton) shows her support and brings forth a surprising ally. We see what Earth-2 Harrison Wells’ (Tom Cavanagh) life was like before coming through the breech.

> However, Iris (Candice Patton) shows her support and brings forth a surprising ally.

We all know from the previews that it's going to be Linda, but does this mean she'll be a part of Team Flash now, as Doctor Light? Judging by the promos, she's wearing Dr. Light's suit, and shooting energy blasts, so does this mean Linda = Doctor Light for the rest of the season?
>>
>>77344356
Fucking hyped for this.
>>
You do know that they have Earth-2 Linda in custody, right? I don't doubt that E1 Linda won't help the team as Iris' mysterious ally, but i doubt that she will gain powers out of nowhere.
>>
Zoom will kill her.
>>
>>77344356
More important, will she rape someone on the show?
>>
Zoom kills either Linda or Dr. Light. I can't remember where but I saw a set photo of him holding her actor over the top of a building, like about to drop her.
>>
>>77345297
Nah, isnt there a pic where Barry is holding Linda like he just saved her?
>>
>>77345089
He suit has some kind of weapons. They show Linda shooting light from her hands in the promo.
>>
>>77345522

Which Linda, though?
>>
>>77345595
Earth 1. The real Doctor Light is locked in the pipeline and in the promo they showed regulat Linda training at a makeshift shooting gallery with hand held light weapons they made for her to use based off of Eath 2 Lindas powers. Hoer job is to toss the Flash symbol through one of the breeches to make Zoom think that she killed the Flash. When Zoom comes through, they take him down.
>>
>>77345649
video related
https://youtu.be/Q8vXATT-pk8
>>
>>77345649
>When Zoom comes through, they take him down.
More like he takes them down instantly.
>>
>>77345661
this one
https://youtu.be/GWAa1Wc5FZo
>>
>>77344356
It means someone is going get raped and it's Barry. By Earth 2 Linda. If you catch my semen.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (81 KB, 772x309) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
81 KB, 772x309
>>77345713
>>
File: Speedforced my tights.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Speedforced my tights.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>77345695
Flash already did
>>
>>77345649
So how many villains do they have in the pipeline right now? Tokamak and Dr. Light? King Shark?
>>
>>77345794
Just the first two, Kind Shark is dead. All the season one villains eascaped and are at large, except for Captain Cold who is currently in the new Iron Heights metahuman wing
>>
>>77344356
>so does this mean Linda = Doctor Light for the rest of the season?
I doubt it. Malese Jow isn't a regular cast member and Linda doesn't seem like the type who'd want to be a superhero. She's just around to help with this incredibly dumb idea to draw Zoom out that we know will end badly.

it's cool that they're letting her in on Barry's secret, but it's kinda clear they're also doing it because Wally is incoming.
>>
>>77345146
pls no
>>
>>77345669
And then Oliver hits Zoom with a single arrow and saves the day, just like with Reverse Flash
>>
>>77349110
BASED
>>
>>77349110
>have two of the most powerful heroes in the entire DCU and a guy with a bow and 20 pounds of clothing on standing against you
>punch Firestorm ten miles away, forcing Flash to play fetch
>get your ass kicked by medieval technology
Thawne was not a very bright man.
>>
>>77350204
Anyone who thinks time travel is a good idea is a guaranteed moron.
>>
>>77350204
>>have two of the most powerful heroes in the entire DCU and a guy with a bow and 20 pounds of clothing on standing against you
>>punch Firestorm ten miles away, forcing Flash to play fetch
>>get your ass kicked by medieval technology

>Getting caught was part of Thawne's plan
>>
>>77351347
>Getting caught was part of Thawne's plan
Of course.
>>
>>77345089
she could easily already have the powers and just not be aware of it yet like Cisco was but the other anons are probably right
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.